PDA

View Full Version : Discord on Blue

Bumblebeard
09-18-2012, 02:53 PM
I was going to join the Red server, but with the horrible population and forum trolls I decided to go Blue. I've flagged myself for PVP though with the Discord system. I was just wondering if anyone else really does on Blue? Not a deal breaker for me if not, I enjoy PVP but at the core of it I'm here because EQOA was shutdown, so I'll gladly play PVE.

bizzum
09-18-2012, 03:02 PM
I have not seen a single red name. I also believe that red and blue names can't interact in terms of spellcasting on each other? Might be best to not do so.

falkun
09-18-2012, 03:04 PM
As Zagum mentioned, red and blue names cannot interact. I believe the GMs can reset your PVP status on Blue99.

Bumblebeard
09-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Ah okay, guess I'll get the hang of the game and maybe start an alt on Red eventually. Thanks for the info

greppy
09-19-2012, 06:21 AM
There is a Priest of Order outside of Qeynos that can reset you back to non-pvp I believe.

Bumblebeard
09-19-2012, 12:17 PM
I was only lvl 1 so I just remade, but thanks for the info

Tasslehofp99
09-19-2012, 08:38 PM
I had suggested something rather radical in terms of red/blue. I think the servers should just merge, with those who choose to pvp being able to flag themselves with either a /command or by talking to an NPC in certain zones like the preist of discord but have them more readily available. Make it so that you can change it only in certain zones, where people can't pvp and then merge the servers. Idk, crazy maybe...but red the way it is now is pointless, barely breaks 100 ppl during peak hours. Atleast this way people could PVP and PVE together but obviously with this suggestion comes other problems which I won't even address.

Hailto
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
I had suggested something rather radical in terms of red/blue. I think the servers should just merge, with those who choose to pvp being able to flag themselves with either a /command or by talking to an NPC in certain zones like the preist of discord but have them more readily available. Make it so that you can change it only in certain zones, where people can't pvp and then merge the servers. Idk, crazy maybe...but red the way it is now is pointless, barely breaks 100 ppl during peak hours. Atleast this way people could PVP and PVE together but obviously with this suggestion comes other problems which I won't even address.

We would have a handful of people flagged for pvp, trying to compete for raid mobs where they can't actually attack the competition which would defeat the whole purpose of Red in the first place.