PDA

View Full Version : A couple quick questions..

luckynclover
09-20-2012, 02:22 PM
1) am i mistaken or is velious out?
2)Made a barbarian shaman got a fine steel spear froma nice person but someone told me ditch the spear and just use blunt? is this true? all i had was a crappy blunt thata gnoll dropped.
3) How high a level can i stay in everfrost?
4)Alchemy is it worth doing?
5)i work graveyards as such my playtimes are usually from about 930 am pacific till about 2pm and on the weekends from about 11pm till 2pm the next day..are there any raids/guilds that operate under that schedule?
6) Lastly not a question but just a thank you to the random buffs ive been thrown look foward to buffing people when i get higher up myself

Totemicrage

bizzum
09-20-2012, 02:26 PM
1) No velious, its in development
2) Use whats best for what you have. There are good 2HB weps for low level shamans, but your epic is piercing, you can just use that.
3) Everfrost is good till like 5-7? Then BB is better
4) Alchemy is worth doing, at least for SoW and Shrink and IVU potions.
5) Raid guilds dont have set schedules because all mobs are on variance. Its more of a when the mob spawns randomly at this hour if you can get on you get on and do your thing. The working man will probably only see 40-60% of all pops if you were to attempt them all, depending on your luck with RNG.
6) I'll buff you on my shaman once you get out of everfrost!

Sweetbaby Jesus
09-20-2012, 02:27 PM
1) No velious is not out yet
2) No reason why blunt should be better than piering that I know of. maybe if you had a smoldering brand for the first 20 or so levels.
3) not sure
4) Yes. potions can be a good side sorce of income.
5) I'd be wiling to bet if ur planning to be a hardcore raider TMO would take you for those odd hour raids. There is a euro guild or two also im sure.
6) You are welcome.

luckynclover
09-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Id like to be a hardcore raider because i love raiding in mmorpgs but i have a set schedule and cant miss work(damn you bills) ahhh i fergot now the whole poosocking thing..dang i fergot thats how raiding worked in eq1 early on...well hopefully i can see everything in this game minus raids on a shaman. Ok no velious thats cool gives me time to get a toon up to level for it i dont remember much about velious i just remember things like the big dwarf war going on outside the main city the fortress with the snow orcs and i rember the dungeon with the slippery damn catwalks i was such a retarded noob back in those days didnt fully understand mmorpgs untill early eq2 era.

Sweetbaby Jesus
09-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Raiding here isnt really poopsocking like it was on live. Raid targets here have a variance which creates windows of time that they are able to spawn. so instead of poopsocking we do batphones, Guild gets ur number and adds you to the twitter list or whatever then when target pops everyone in the guild is alerted so they can drop what they are doing/wake up and log in to kill real quick.

Raavak
09-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Raiding is mostly done by trackers and batphone with mass mobilization. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.