PDA

View Full Version : LvL 49 Druid LFG - Efreeti (Sol B)

isdnelson
05-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Greetings,

I'm looking for an Efreeti group in Sol B, as GEBs are the last item I need to complete my pre-Planes gear.

I'm a very knowledgeable player, friendly, well mannered, and perhaps most importantly, willing and happy to stick it out for a minimum of 6 Efreeti drops so that everyone that goes has the opportunity to get something.

If that appeals to you, please feel free to send me a tell in game to arrange something.

Thanks much,

Gnada

goodle
05-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Not to be harsh, but I can almost guarantee you will never get in an Efreeti group posting on the forums. Gotta be pro active in game, just cause there is no global OOC now u gotta go sit in Sol B and wait like everyone else.

Istinkeraflort
05-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Aka you have to waste several days of your life to get 9int which won't make any difference to your char.

Have fun.

Oh yea, you will get ganked.

Nedala
05-28-2010, 05:53 AM
Just form a group and go to solb in off-peak hours, np.

Dont listen to those "global ooc is gone" whiners :)

Vonblund
05-28-2010, 07:34 AM
I'd say the OP has a point.

You can't just shout for LFM for Efreeti people willing to camp it fo 40 + hours only. So coming to the forums to find such people and arranging a run with the is legit.

Gorgetrapper
05-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Aka you have to waste several days of your life to get 9int which won't make any difference to your char.

Have fun.

Umm you do realize GEBS has 9 wis as well... right?

isdnelson
05-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Not to state the obvious, but I don't expect to get an Efreeti Group solely by posting in the forums. In case it wasn't clear... I'm creating awareness.

I expect to get a group because people know I'm a good guy and a good player and they are aware I'm interested in going to Efreeti for the right reasons, not selfish ones.

The idea that I'm going to sit at a zone line and wait for a group is absurd. Being proactive is just as much about making good use of the resources and time available to you as it is about going to the source and waiting hour after hour. I'll choose good network, making good use of time, and having fun over that any day. Not to mention, if I wanted to sit around and wait for something... I would camp something lucrative and buy the boots instead.

It's more about going and doing something for fun, the adventure, and the accomplishment for me and I'm a very patient person who values his time quite a bit.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Auvdar
05-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Being honest with you, unless you really want the thrill of getting them to drop (if thats your thing), but getting a PUG that can do it and actually getting the Efreety camp. Then getting lucky and winning the boots. You are almost better off farming up 9k and simply buying them. Depending on your lvl/class of course, ie how easy is it for you to make money.

edit: Just read your reply. Have fun with the camp. Hope you get some boots!

Spud
05-28-2010, 11:31 PM
I agree isdnelson, you are being proactive! GL with getting your boots.

Auvdar- Lilpuff is still lvl 14??

astarothel
05-28-2010, 11:44 PM
You realize that by posting this, you will most likely only get other individuals that also need boots to respond, right? :rolleyes:

eqdruid76
05-28-2010, 11:46 PM

Have fun.

This is a very good example of asshat. Incorrect, rude, and what do you know...banned.

OP, you did the right thing by posting here. Good luck to you.

lethstang
05-29-2010, 03:44 PM
gnada,

ill hit 46 soon (chanter). Lets get a group and camp it one weekend and get everyone some booties. Ill send you a tell in game.

Lethok

isdnelson
05-30-2010, 12:05 AM
You realize that by posting this, you will most likely only get other individuals that also need boots to respond, right? :rolleyes:

I fail to see how that would matter since I've openly committed to staying for a minimum of 6 spawns and would obviously expect the same mutual respect.

Destructo
05-30-2010, 02:04 AM
This is a very good example of asshat. Incorrect, rude, and what do you know...banned.

OP, you did the right thing by posting here. Good luck to you.

This is a very good example of asshat. Incorrect, stupid, and what do you know... lvl 14.

I decide when I get banned and I still feel sorry for you OP. Having to make a freaking topic on a forum instead of using the actual game.

I mean /fail

?

p.s. efreeti is perma camped by high lvls with no life, so grab onto to some boredom and go farm 10k

Nedala
05-30-2010, 09:07 AM
Well efreeti is perma camped at peak hours. Its totaly easy to get E-boots in off-hours with a good group. Best is you make a guild group and go there in off hours.

Its really not that big deal.

Dont listen to destructo he obviously sucks. :)