PDA

View Full Version : sk/??

Mythdar
09-22-2012, 06:45 AM
What would the community say the best combo with an sk would be? Indoors and out

nothsa
09-22-2012, 07:27 AM
shaman this topic is done to death

webrunner5
09-22-2012, 10:32 AM
You have to have a healer class since SK's Life Tap is not so hot. A Druid doesn't have the healing power for a twink geared tank. Cleric works but no SoW, or Canni dance like a Shaman can do, not counting slows. Can't do Enchanter, no heals for either of you.

So it really does come down to Shaman. Shamans work out best for almost all 2 person setups. They have a million spells for a reason.

They are the best soloers in the game in Velious. So hook them up with another toon and they are even more awesome.

But a Fungi Tunic on a SK sort of changes the options you have. Do I hear Enchanter? A Charming Enchanter?

But some crazy stuff works. How about a SK Wizard combo. You both kill the hell out of 2 or 3 mobs and sit to med and heal up for 6 minutes like you normally would. Wizzy Ports sort of help also.

What I am saying just about any combo works if you are willing to sit to heal, med like a lot of classes have to do. Play whats fun, not just because it might be THE BEST COMBO. Plus I really doubt 2 people are going to group up for 60 levels in this game at the same time. So the Killer combo is sort of mute in the long run.

Ferok
09-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Enchanter makes a great combo for a hybrid, Clarity line makes self-healing more practical, especially combined with slows. Haste is icing. And if you want to charm, an SK/Paladin make great partners for that as well.

godbox
09-22-2012, 11:13 AM
mage