PDA

View Full Version : WTB Iksar Tear MQ

Nerosys
09-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Looking to buy iksar tear MQ reminder of course you must have max faction with true spirit to MQ. PM me here or send a tell to Rotokan or Japan in game.

godbox
09-24-2012, 01:47 PM
i have heard but not checked myself on my sham that when u finish epic ur faction resets with true spirit. so someone could regrind the faction but id guess ud have to pay pretty well for it.

phobus
09-24-2012, 02:41 PM
i have heard but not checked myself on my sham that when u finish epic ur faction resets with true spirit. so someone could regrind the faction but id guess ud have to pay pretty well for it.

Correct.

[Tue Jun 26 00:01:26 2012] You say, 'Hail, Spirit Sentinel'
[Tue Jun 26 00:01:31 2012] Targeted (NPC): Spirit Sentinel
[Tue Jun 26 00:01:31 2012] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Tue Jun 26 00:01:32 2012] Spirit Sentinel says, 'What is this? The scale of Rak'Ashiir's father? Then Rak has repented his mistake? But why is the mantle still in place? If Rak has repented, then the mantle should have dissolved since he was the one who initiated its construction. But is its initiation the key? How could we have been so blind? Kirn said Rak'Ashiir had the blood of his people on his hands but that is false. Rak merely pointed to a path that would lead them to destruction. It was the people who chose to follow. Now all [is lost].'
[Tue Jun 26 00:01:32 2012] Your faction standing with TrueSpirit got worse.

I didn't con him immediately after, but IIRC my faction went down to apprehensive after that.

To do the MQ safely, you'd want both the buyer and seller to have max faction. The seller hands in the tear to Rak'Ashiir, which requires very high/max faction to make him respawn as the version that drops the scale. The buyer loots the scale, then turns it in to the NPC in Emerald Jungle. That also requires max faction.

Nerosys
09-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys wasn't aware it reset. That being said i grinded out max faction in about 3 hrs yesterday with a druid porting me back to bb to kill peg leg.. i have a druid available and am willing to help max out faction if people have the tear.

Hurley
09-24-2012, 04:01 PM
pst gunga in game. He has an extra tear and the faction I believe.

Elderan
09-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys wasn't aware it reset. That being said i grinded out max faction in about 3 hrs yesterday with a druid porting me back to bb to kill peg leg.. i have a druid available and am willing to help max out faction if people have the tear.

I did the first 5 parts of the quest up to the Black Dire where I got my sow boots. I then did the gem turn in 58 times to get max faction so I could skip the rest.

Max faction cannot be obtained in 3 hours. Best case is you can do it from 0 to max in 7-8 hours.

Nerosys
09-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Tear Found. thanks for the responses.