PDA

View Full Version : Possible Returning Player Questions

Zerrith
09-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I played EverQuest since Pre-Kunark back in the day and loved every aspect of it. When I heard about Project 1999 I decided to look into it and now I am very interested. I just had a question before I go and buy the discs (which are now pretty pricey).

I know servers used to have at least a couple thousand people on them back in the day and on average this server has about 425. I was just wondering if you see a lot of people in game or is it barren. Also getting groups together to do anything. Pretty much I am just wondering if it is worth coming back to to bring me back to that 1999 experience that no MMO could give again.

Thanks!

Nordenwatch
09-30-2012, 01:52 PM
don't buy the discs. The internet may be able to get it to you SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper

Everlove
09-30-2012, 01:56 PM
There is a pretty good amount of people in every zone imo. I certainly wouldn't call any zone "barren" besides the zones that aren't great for levelling (west karana maybe etc). Generally the zones that were popular back in the day are popular today and finding people to chill/group with should be no problem.