PDA

View Full Version : These purity belts smell like fish.

HawkMasterson1999
10-01-2012, 09:11 AM
These purity belts smell like fish!

Sollannix
10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Lol......Why?

Is it because the sisters on sister island live on an island and do a lot of swimming with fishes and also eat fish?

Maybe a fish dropped in a sisters lap.

:confused:

Sollannix Mezzinwitu

Tecmos Deception
10-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Pretty sure that isn't what the OP was going for, Soll.

Llodd
10-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Apparently the sisters have been informed that 'douching' kills friendly bacteria

Sollannix
10-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Hmmmm.... I wonder if these fish stankin purity belts have a lock and key? Makes me think of that scene in Robin Hood: Men in tights. Lol....Verant with a bunch of women on an island wearing "purity belts", lol.

Reminds me of other stuff in game back when that might have gone over younger players heads.... I remember going into a bar in neriak third gate and an npc was like " go downstairs for a good time" so I go downstairs and in one of the back rooms is a wood elf in underwear.

I think I read on allakhazam she was part of a quest where she was kidnapped and the father was tryin to get her back. Apparently the dark elves had forced her into prostitution in the meantime.....fucked up quest that was removed from game and I dont think was implemented on p99.

Tecmos Deception
10-04-2012, 07:47 AM
The scene with a bunch of women on an island who were virgins (though NOT wearing purity belts) was Monty Python. The Robin Hood thing was Maid Marian wearing a purity belt and having the fat lady following her around not letting her kiss Robin.

Keep your spoof comedies straight!