PDA

View Full Version : Best part about rollin' an alt...

Belz
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Exploring....

I always kinda just lvl'd my toons in the same places:

Crushbone
Highhold/HK
SolB
LGuk

Was thinking of making a Human alt in order to explore the Karanas and such... Never really did Blackburrow, Runnyeye, SplitPaw, Xorbb...

Any suggestions on "must see" places?

Never really spent much time on Odus either.

But I think I remember the "evil" noob area being pretty cool.

Kope
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Splitpaw
Mistmore
Najena
Runnyeye if you can bring a group there
Kaesora - awesome zone
Dalnir
Droga/nurga
City of Mist

I've made multiple alts for the reason of only grouping in dungeons, having fun and playing casually. That's what does it in EQ for me :).

philbertpk
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Kaesora is bomb...fun as hell.

Fountree
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Is folgers in your cup?

kotton05
10-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Kaesora is bomb...fun as hell.

Unrest
Kedge
I usually avoid Karana's but are amazing on kite-a-ble classes.
Kurns
lguk
The birds in OOT
chest board in BB
brownies in lfay
MM

fadetree
10-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Dalnir!

webrunner5
10-12-2012, 12:30 AM
I know the XP is not uber. But I think Oasis of Marr is a great zone to like level 20. Close to EC Tunnel for buffs, and Venders in zone to even Evil Races.

pharmakos
10-14-2012, 08:29 PM
blackburrow is my favorite newbie dungeon by far. the gnoll fang quest is addictive.

recently i spent some time in the gorge of king xorbb. it was the first time i spent an extended time there, and i enjoyed it. the ZEM is pretty good for the level.

Darian
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Kerra Isle, Runnyeye, Beholder's Maze, and I always liked the little pockets of civilizations in Lake Rathe

Hailto
10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Blackburrow is my favorite low level dungeon as well. It seems like its very underpopulated on this server for the most part though. Anyone notice this?

pharmakos
10-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Blackburrow is my favorite low level dungeon as well. It seems like its very underpopulated on this server for the most part though. Anyone notice this?

lots of people tell new players "don't bother going to blackburrow, all the people are in crushbone" =/

i had a lot of good duos and trios in blackburrow, on a couple different characters. had close to a full group one night even. =p definitely underpopulated, but it doesn't *have* to be that way.