PDA

View Full Version : Thank you p99

Bonderd
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Just would like to say thanks to everyone involved in recreating te golden days of eq. I guess i am a little late to find this out, but better late then never. I just started today and already have a lvl 8 monk with decent gear( robe of fungus, wu staff,etc) currently hunting in ec. Just glad find out about this, game plays just like i remember. I quit when luclin came out, went back during pop and never cared for it( maybe played for a week) then stopped until today. I really like how i change the UI and graphics, sounds, etc. game has been very fun so far i just hope it will continue. Im suprised so far how the population has been as well. More then most live servers ive been on!

Sorry for ranting, name is daydon if you see me give a wave!

itsSergent
10-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome! If I see you will be sure to give you a shout.

I am either Zonen or Jalkzar

Brutal_X
10-21-2012, 10:28 PM
I agree, i just ordered my disc of titanium today, and ill be on soon, thanks guys!

Tecmos Deception
10-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Sorry for ranting

Where were you ranting? Lol.

Bonderd
10-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe i wasnt, haha just enjoying the good ol days. I even sent a few messages too old high school friends about this, they seem very intrested about joining as well!

Swish
10-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Luclin always got a bad press, I never understood that. The lore around cats on the moon might have been a bit sketchy but it was an enjoyable expansion :)

Welcome along anyway dude, hope you enjoy it here :)