PDA

View Full Version : The Grant a Wish Thread

Hagglebaron
10-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey folks, just thought I'd do another little giveaway. The story contests have been overdone, so this time I figured why not make things a little more direct. This one will be for new players only please, honor system!

If you are relatively new to the server and want something specific to help get you started on your adventuring career (e.g ghoulbane and shield of the stalwart seas for an eru pally, set of crafted armor for a warrior, weight reduction bags for a monk, jboots for a caster etc, try to keep the value around 1 to 5k plat) then just post here with the following:

- A short introduction of yourself, how you found the server, and what you hope to achieve during your time here

- What race and class your character is/will be

- What item(s) you want, and what you will do with them (smite undead, terrorize halflings, crusade across Norrath, whatever :D)

Feel free to get creative with your post; pics are always fun to see, as is a well themed presentation (always love hearing ogre and troll players get into character :P)

For now there won't be a time limit on this thread, i'll bump it now and then, so if you're new to the server and come across it, feel free to make a post. From time to time i'll just pop in, pick a random post and tell you in this thread that you've been chosen to get the items you asked for.

Cheers

Splorf22
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
I imagine I found this server the same way as everyone else: googling classic everquest or something similar. My character will be a L59 Iksar Warrior. I need a Blade of Strategy/Tactics in order to stand in front of monsters with very large animations and not die while keeping them distracted with my glowing Jedi swords. I hear it costs about 300k for the red scales/green scales/Hand of the Maestro MQ.

Boognishe
10-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Ok I'll start.

I'm a long time MMO vet.. Started EQ in 1999 on Prexus, and eventually made Mithaniel Marr my home. I found the server on the internet somewhere, I think eqclassic forums or something similar. My goal is to get to max level and raid.. That simple really.

I currently have a level 10 Human Monk, Raykwan, who has been held up in the Qeynos area. I've been spending a lot of time in BlackBurrow farming gnoll fangs. I plan on making the run to Freeport within the next few levels.

As far as items, the only thing I find myself REALLY wanting at this point is a decent weapon. I am dual wielding Splintering Clubs and I cry myself to sleep at night because of this... There's about 100 items I could come up with, but really, I just need to find a decent weapon and I'd be fine.

I'll post a screenshot of my uber Splintering Clubs when I get home. Whether or not I get anything out of this, it's nice to be on this server. Thanks to the random peeps out there who have tossed me buffs along the way.

Ferok
10-23-2012, 01:21 PM
I was an active member of my community forum on Lanys T'Vyl, and someone mentioned this site when I nostalgically checked on the old forums a few years ago. I've been on and off with playing since 2010, slowly working my Shaman (currently 35) up to 60.

On live I played a Paladin, Ferok, from Kunark until Omens of War's leveling. I raided everything. I had no life outside of Everquest. That's not for me anymore - I have a job, own a house, and am getting married in June.

I have dreams of tanking Avatar of War again, which is why I keep my 'twink' warrior in mind every time a piece of small bronze armor drops - hoping to elevate his leveling process a bit. He's level 10 though, and doesn't get alot of action - not because I don't like playing warrior (I do), but just that I usually like the option to solo because it better suits my life these days.

Soloing/Duoing in western wastes as a shaman may be the goals compromise I allow for myself, since I don't expect a whole lot of hardcore raiding to be in my future. I really am enjoying playing Shaman, so I expect I'll go the distance on this character and circle back to Warrior or even Paladin once I've got a hand-me-down Fungi tunic (I can see raiding Vindicator as a definite possibility).

I'm not really looking for gear, just thought I'd tell my story.

Nordenwatch
10-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I need to get a complete necro epic MQ, i hear it costs INFINITE amount of money, can you give me this?

Hurley
10-23-2012, 02:34 PM
I need money for resist gear.

Please send.

Fame
10-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi Haggle, for the better part of ten years my friends and I all shared storries about the "good ol' days" of EQ while we were in middle school. The underlying current always remained the same; "If there was only a MMO today that was just like ever quest". After what I assume was probably my 500th "MMO simmilar to Everquest" google search over the years I stumbled upon a forum post on some random site that mentioned p99.

Grown men giddy as schoolgirls.

Our adventure continues! We all joined up and hope to become active members of the community and raid scene.

I spend my free time in Norrath as a male Dwarf Rogue named Maar (lvl 13). Maar enjoys the shiney things and life and as aqquired a few of them, but one escapes him. The request is steep, a flowing black silk sash would cement his position as a able and desired fighter willing to aid others in the quest of a life time, a quest that lasts forever!

If you could make this happen I would happily serve at your request whatever the risk may be.

The choice is yours.

Thank you for your consideration.

lolondar
10-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Hello ! Been on the server a few days but been staring at it longingly for oh ... a year or so but I havnt had the time until just recently to join in and play. I was on live during beta though oh.... PoP or so and played everquest 2 as well! But classic is and forever holds a place in my heart...

I am Lolondarr Swiftfinger ( at least I will be at lvl 20) and I plan to be a top notch burglar and assassin! I plan to be the best in the world in fact! Can I happen to be able to convince you to possibly maybe help me along in any way?

(I would like a suit of armor with dex and str please and possibly a couple of 1hp 1hs of some kind if that could be worked in there somewhere :) thank you!)

fishingme
10-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Found the server a long time ago while waiting for eq classic to come out, i needed a stint so I ended up finding eqemulator.org, played on one of the EZ servers for a week before I saw "Project 1999" or something similiar that pretty much said classic EQ. The server was locked and there were only 4 players on it. My character is a highelf cleric. I'd like a charred guardian shield, a lot of the times I play I tend to solo it's decently tough to find a group, especially with most players being twinks and not really needing a cleric at a low level of 19. Thanks

eqravenprince
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Can we get Hagglebaron a sleigh and 8 reindeer to fly around and hand out these presents.

eqravenprince
10-23-2012, 04:36 PM
The request is steep, a flowing black silk sash...

Steep indeed... why not ask him for a Ragebringer.

theguyy
10-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Hello I found this server by playing around with Shards Of Dal server. I was told this server was even better and found it to be true. I made a gnome cleric named Infiniti 2 years back and RL stuff required I take a break.

Now I'm back and remade the cleric into a chanter. That lasted 12 levels and realized I wanted to play melee. So I power grinded with little sleep to level 41 with a Iksar Monk named Goremaw and am throughly enjoying every minute :)

Since this is a wish thread I wish for a fungi, I don't feel like a real monk without it! I will use it to pull without wasting the healers mana on healing me and also to farm without getting owned.

Diggles
10-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi.

I want a personalized Plane of Sky, scaled to be soloed by a level 60 human monk.

Hugs and kisses.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hagglebaron
10-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Ok I'll start.

I'm a long time MMO vet.. Started EQ in 1999 on Prexus, and eventually made Mithaniel Marr my home. I found the server on the internet somewhere, I think eqclassic forums or something similar. My goal is to get to max level and raid.. That simple really.

I currently have a level 10 Human Monk, Raykwan, who has been held up in the Qeynos area. I've been spending a lot of time in BlackBurrow farming gnoll fangs. I plan on making the run to Freeport within the next few levels.

As far as items, the only thing I find myself REALLY wanting at this point is a decent weapon. I am dual wielding Splintering Clubs and I cry myself to sleep at night because of this... There's about 100 items I could come up with, but really, I just need to find a decent weapon and I'd be fine.

I'll post a screenshot of my uber Splintering Clubs when I get home. Whether or not I get anything out of this, it's nice to be on this server. Thanks to the random peeps out there who have tossed me buffs along the way.

Granted! First poster, so I figured might as well start with you.

I'm fairly clueless as to Monk weapons, pick something(s), ideally within the 1 - 5k range, and i'll grab it for you.

Diggles
10-23-2012, 06:22 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Staff_of_Battle

Respectable and relatively cheap? Not sure how good slow weps are at whatever level he is.

Jus a suggestion :3

India
10-23-2012, 06:23 PM

I'm fairly clueless as to Monk weapons, pick something(s), ideally within the 1 - 5k range, and i'll grab it for you.

awww :) :)

Grats new monk (sorry didn't grab your name before I posted this)

Nytch
10-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Good Day Hagglebaron,

I found this server while randomly looking at screen shots of Old Scool EQ encounters on night when I was bored of WoW

I am an old school Sullon Zek player who played an Enchanter from server release up until OOW. I always envied my friend who played a Ranger and was able to Bow down anything in his path. I started up a ranger myself and had a blast tracking down and bow kiting anything and everything I wanted to. I understand that Rangers have their challenges here and have a bad name but I would love to re live some of the fun I had running around zones, tracking down mobs from far across the zone for my friends and hitting them right between the eyes with my arrows.

I am asking for a Rain Caller to assist me in my quest.

Thanks!

Boognishe
10-23-2012, 07:10 PM

Thanks!!!

I was thinking perhaps a Wu's Quivering Staff (http://wiki.project1999.org/Wu%27s_Quivering_Staff). I read on these forums it sells for about 500pp?

Diggles
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks!!!

I was thinking perhaps a Wu's Quivering Staff (http://wiki.project1999.org/Wu%27s_Quivering_Staff). I read on these forums it sells for about 500pp?

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Just as a heads up, the wiki has a graph on all items that shows the average price and the most recent sale.

Boognishe
10-23-2012, 07:40 PM
{◕ ◡ ◕}

Just as a heads up, the wiki has a graph on all items that shows the average price and the most recent sale.

Ahh, yes, I see now. Thanks!

Hagglebaron
10-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks!!!

Sure thing, i'll be online in the ec tunnel this Thursday, and can be on any day until Sunday.

Caamaya
10-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I found p99 on the ********.org forums and after a good amount of research and community stalking through the message boards I was ecstatic to join. I'm glad to be here and it's been a great first week in! I'm just as excited to play Everquest now as the first time I played Everquest back around a month after Kunark.

My name is Warwar Goodbash, a strong and honorable wolf of the north of the 4th season. I am making my mark as we speak and am littering it with corpses as I make my way through Norrath. As for some history; I was a level 70 barbarian warrior. His name was Soludar Souldefiler and I was a mid - high mid range raider on live from Kunark through The Planes with Elementals of Tomonari and Glyphed Ring Gang on Innorruk. My most memorable tanking moments were tanking the Avatar of War, Temple of Veeshan and Emperor Ssra. I raided through until Fennin Ro and life butted in and turned very casual until level 70 around Omens of War. I am looking forward to be a part of your great community and eventually take my place in a mid level raiding guild, possibly more! I am definitely a power leveler at heart even though it'll take me a bit.

I am a Warrior at heart and look forward to meeting you all. As for Grant a Wish, any decent armor even Bronze/plate/Crafted heck ill even take Cobalt armor lol. A good weapon or two and 5ac 55hp rings would help too. It feels like a Santa list but anything would help. Thanks guys.

-Warwar

Ghanja
10-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Hail!
This server came to me while nostalgia hunting for games on other emulators like project64. EverQuest was the game I though I'd never play again, but lo and behold, a community that embraces old traditions was found! I'm aiming to eventually raid the big baddies and take a peek of Veeshan's Peak to experience the end game content that was out of my former reach.

As of now, I'm a bard of the 41st symphony, just got out of that wretched hell level, and excited to learn about old classic raid tactics. Music is my craft, but I've noticed a lack of instruments available out there. I have the style to rock my group members worlds, but sadly the quality of my tunes could really use some fresh sounds! For example, the battle drums from Mistmoore that I am using barely even represent a percussion instrument. Those vampires were using a stick with holes in it for their war cries, and they are the best drums I can acquire! A true bard needs his soul to ring with his music and that is what would make me more effective.

Selo's Drums of the March and McVaxius' Horn of War are top quality instruments that would make your heart race if you could hear them. If either of them were to be placed in my hands nothing but true bliss would flow through them, providing wonderful music for the land of Norrath! :p

Hurley
10-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Blue Diamonds please

Brickhouse
10-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I used to play on Rodcet/Quellious/Emarr/Povar.

I was, who knows maybe I still am, one of those players who played 24x7 and raided everyday.

In 2008 I stopped playing Everquest, until recently a few old friends I used to play with a lot invited me to play with them on Project 1999. How can I resist? They needed a tank class, which I never played before. I always opted for caster classes started with a mage (one of the first 5 to 50 on Rodcet) then switched to a shaman.

Now I'm a warrior and OMG, I feel hopeless at times.

I'm level 30 now, maybe about 4 weeks of playing. So I'm still technically a newb.

The thing I think I miss most that I haven't acquired are

1) J-Boots (Lifesaver)
2) Weight Reduction Bags (I have one a kind bard gave me, 25% reduction, arch pack.)
3) Fungi Tunic (I know that's out of the question, but maybe the iksar cermonial breastplate?)
4) Some sort of haste item.
5) I have no Earrings (both slot are empty, sometimes they have something silly in it like a "silver stud" that I looted from a corpse that just goes into the slot, but has not stats.)
6) I'm good on weapons, A kind druid give me a Jarsath trident and I have another 8/20 dagger in my offhand. I tried camping a Iksar berserker Club and didn't have any luck. Even with decent weapons I struggle!

I'm at that point where I can kill and get fine steel weapon drops to sell for PP - So I can start upgrading my gear slowly. I was never one to buy and sell things, If it didn't go to the vendor, it just got donated to someone that could use it. I never had an issue with gear in the past, I was always one of the best geared characters in the game due to my crazy playtime and raiding.

So that's my story, starting over. Playing a few hours every night.

Autumnbow
10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
My level 7 dark elf cleric, Ahmaura, is going to make a wish. I probably don't deserve to have it granted as much as other new players, as people here have already shown me plenty of kindness by giving me money and gear (on all three of my characters, 18 rogue, 7 cleric and 5 paladin). I have 3 main characters sort of, and I intend to level them all to 60 and raid casually. Ahmaura was given a Charred Guardian Shield, bronze arms and BP, and some miscellaneous wis gear.

Originally I am from Vallon Zek, and the biggest thing I miss about that server is the fun light RP that so many people engaged in. The first Ahmaura was a dark elf warrior, and with her I wanted to see if I could stir up some interesting drama. At the time, the unofficial but decided upon PvP teams were largely evil team vs. human/short/elf teams, especially in the lower levels, so I decided to run to Gfay at level 1 to have a Drizzt-ish experience. Thankfully found a bind from a nice dark once I got there, and started killing bats near the other newbies.

They killed me. A lot. Elves, dwarves, gnomes and even some other "lights". Twinks, untwinked players, everyone. But I refused to fight back, and I told them that I wanted to make friends and was a pacifist (as I killed bats, wolves, orcs and bees). After a while of them killing me without me fighting back, some of them stopped. We talked, and had fun in tells, and sometimes I would help them dps (it was taboo for darks and "lights" to group, and I couldn't get much done solo anyway). Eventually the Kelethin NPCs started warming up to me, and I could even use their warrior guild. As this happened, the general playerbase in that area started to accept me.

Then the unheard of happened: the self-proclaimed "light team" started to invite me into their groups. We really did become friends, and when other darks came by to start trouble I would plead that they stop, and try to duel them. And when people tried to kill me, my friends asked them to please stop. When a particular group of "lights" refused to leave me alone, my new friends actually attacked and killed them. I kinda started a mini civil war, and it was so great :P

Kinda wish I had stayed with that character, and applied to "lightie" raid guilds.

When not tearing down social barriers, Ahmaura likes pretending she is a necromancer. At the moment this is a little difficult, but she has plans to acquire a clicky necro snare necklace, a robe and some necro-looking held items. My wish is for a dark elf cleric usable robe! Any robe. I don't know much of anything about cleric robes :P

On live, I had one of these: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=13525

^easily one of the coolest items ever, but not introduced until Luclin.

BattleToad
10-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Battletoad wish teeth get fixed..or a Jaundiced Bone Bracer. Then Battletoad smash dumb frogloks in face with snow.

kastan
10-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Me and my brother would often wax nostalgic about our old EQ days...two weeks ago we stumbled onto project 1999 via the great internet oracle, google. Holy crap, welcome back EQ addiction!

We used to play on the Karana server from just after launch to Luclin. We forgot how difficult this game was(IMHO it's actually the strongest point about this game, too many MMO nowadays are just too easy), especially starting from scratch. All me and my bro want to do is grind our way through that game like we used to, make friends, kill mobs, make plat, raid planes, hit on half/high/dark elf females, etc.

As a rogue I wish I had ravenscale armor and a hero bracer

As a pally my broski wishes for some nice armor because he's my meatshield and cold hard plat because playing the market was his favorite EQ pastime

In game names: Kastan(rogue), Dinerian(Pally)

Thanks for considering us!

P.S. I also have a Troll shaman that I roleplay with but I'm not going to ask you for anything for him since part of his character is his disdain for gnomes that borders on outright hate(long story, find Gack sometime in game to ask him about it LOL)

India
10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
My level 7 dark elf cleric, Ahmaura, is going to make a wish. I probably don't deserve to have it granted as much as other new players, as people here have already shown me plenty of kindness by giving me money and gear (on all three of my characters, 18 rogue, 7 cleric and 5 paladin). I have 3 main characters sort of, and I intend to level them all to 60 and raid casually. Ahmaura was given a Charred Guardian Shield, bronze arms and BP, and some miscellaneous wis gear.

Originally I am from Vallon Zek, and the biggest thing I miss about that server is the fun light RP that so many people engaged in. The first Ahmaura was a dark elf warrior, and with her I wanted to see if I could stir up some interesting drama. At the time, the unofficial but decided upon PvP teams were largely evil team vs. human/short/elf teams, especially in the lower levels, so I decided to run to Gfay at level 1 to have a Drizzt-ish experience. Thankfully found a bind from a nice dark once I got there, and started killing bats near the other newbies.

They killed me. A lot. Elves, dwarves, gnomes and even some other "lights". Twinks, untwinked players, everyone. But I refused to fight back, and I told them that I wanted to make friends and was a pacifist (as I killed bats, wolves, orcs and bees). After a while of them killing me without me fighting back, some of them stopped. We talked, and had fun in tells, and sometimes I would help them dps (it was taboo for darks and "lights" to group, and I couldn't get much done solo anyway). Eventually the Kelethin NPCs started warming up to me, and I could even use their warrior guild. As this happened, the general playerbase in that area started to accept me.

Then the unheard of happened: the self-proclaimed "light team" started to invite me into their groups. We really did become friends, and when other darks came by to start trouble I would plead that they stop, and try to duel them. And when people tried to kill me, my friends asked them to please stop. When a particular group of "lights" refused to leave me alone, my new friends actually attacked and killed them. I kinda started a mini civil war, and it was so great :P

Kinda wish I had stayed with that character, and applied to "lightie" raid guilds.

When not tearing down social barriers, Ahmaura likes pretending she is a necromancer. At the moment this is a little difficult, but she has plans to acquire a clicky necro snare necklace, a robe and some necro-looking held items. My wish is for a dark elf cleric usable robe! Any robe. I don't know much of anything about cleric robes :P

On live, I had one of these: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=13525

^easily one of the coolest items ever, but not introduced until Luclin.

Very cool story!! :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun too

falkun
10-25-2012, 01:43 PM
When not tearing down social barriers, Ahmaura likes pretending she is a necromancer. At the moment this is a little difficult, but she has plans to acquire a clicky necro snare necklace, a robe and some necro-looking held items. My wish is for a dark elf cleric usable robe! Any robe. I don't know much of anything about cleric robes :p

Looks like you have some options:
http://wiki.project1999.org/Noble%27s_Robes
http://wiki.project1999.org/Robe_of_Living_Fungus
http://wiki.project1999.org/Triumvirate_Missionary_Robe
http://wiki.project1999.org/Plasmatic_Priest_Robe
http://wiki.project1999.org/Robe_of_the_Azure_Sky

That last one may be a bit of a stretch goal.

Kazarus
10-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello!

I'm new to Project 1999, but not new to MMOs. I got my start with Everquest back in '99, played a good four or so years and loved every minute of it! I've played many MMOs since, hoping to recapture what I once felt with Everquest, only to come to the conclusion that there is no contender. So here I am, re-experiencing the joy I did so long ago, and thankful for Project 1999 making it classic the way I remember.

My character right now is a Halfling Druid that just last night I got to level 20! Ding! My main back in '99 was a Barbarian Shaman on Quellious, and I like the Druid just as much. I'm having a lot of fun, but what I could really use is good wisdom gear.

I've been looking at the list posted here on these forums: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2208&highlight=gear+list

I've gotten the rings, earrings, and gloves so far, but can't afford anything further until I get higher level and make more money. If you choose me to grant a wish for, I'm not picky! Anything on that list besides the rings, earrings, and gloves that grants wisdom for Halfling Druids would make me beyond thrilled! All my gear other than those slots are basic leather with no stats.

Thank you for doing this, it's very generous to help out new players and makes me feel once again how it's like to be a part of such a wonderful, giving community :)

phobus
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Looks like you have some options:
http://wiki.project1999.org/Noble%27s_Robes
http://wiki.project1999.org/Robe_of_Living_Fungus
http://wiki.project1999.org/Triumvirate_Missionary_Robe
http://wiki.project1999.org/Plasmatic_Priest_Robe
http://wiki.project1999.org/Robe_of_the_Azure_Sky

That last one may be a bit of a stretch goal.

Even easier/cheaper to get than any of those: Burynai Legion Gi (http://wiki.project1999.org/Burynai_Legion_Gi)

BigSlip
10-25-2012, 05:34 PM
good lord just give it away

if you wanted to really help the community, the way to do it isnt shouting for everyone to see.

You gotta find the real newbies, the ones that are out there selling bone chips, leveling at orcs n shit. Tap them on the shoulder and hand them a few k.

Thats how u do it bro

Diggles
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
then the newb becomes encumbered, dies to a gryphon, and spawns in gfay cuz he forgot to get a bind

BigSlip
10-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Thats why you carry sow pots for the noobs

< veteran giver

dredge
10-25-2012, 05:55 PM

Hagglebaron
10-25-2012, 06:30 PM
good lord just give it away

if you wanted to really help the community, the way to do it isnt shouting for everyone to see.

You gotta find the real newbies, the ones that are out there selling bone chips, leveling at orcs n shit. Tap them on the shoulder and hand them a few k.

Thats how u do it bro

I have given away a small fortune in plat and gear in the tunnel, through trivia, random roll offs, and yes sometimes just straight up wildly overpaying newbies I see auctioning bone chips and fireworks.

When I am away from home for a few days and feel the itch, I use the forums to do giveaways (like my previous 4 or 5 story contests).

So yes, I really do want to help the community. Whenever I try and get creative with giveaways, there's always one guy who finds something to criticize. Always amazes me.

Alawen
10-25-2012, 09:35 PM
ITT: People give Hagglebaron advice on how to give away platinum.

dredge
10-25-2012, 10:15 PM

dredge
10-25-2012, 11:22 PM

pharmakos
10-26-2012, 04:26 AM
my level 36 warrior still has never had a good 1HS or 2HS. his 2HS skill is like 43.

saryrn
10-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Locin was born to a small human family, but at a young age he knew he was special. He could summon little flames and throw them at candles. Well one day for his birthday his mother and father sent him to the wizard academy in west freeport. From there it was all uphill. He quickly took to the art of wizardy. Hearing of a far away place filled with vile creatures called orcs he took it upon himself to travel there to see what all the fuss was about. Once there he began his quest to ride crushbone of its orcish infestation. he soon realized that his little amount of mana meant he could do no good by himself and he found group after group of hardy adventurers to help him clear the lands of these blueish creatures. after days and days of clearing endless waves of orcs he felt himself a pretty experienced wizard and travel to a unholy estate known as the estate of unrest.
Once he arrived he learned quickly that this was no place from him and he returned to crushbone to sharpen his skills a little bit before trying to tame the undead of unrest.
(im a lvl 13 wizard is what that paragraph was suppose to say)

As he sat in crushbone he thought to himself if i could just get a robe or earrings or anything that would increase the amount of mana he had (really, anything at all im in full cloth =P) maybe he could return to unrest and get the revenge on the undead that so tried to get Locin to join their ranks.

Hagglebaron
10-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Boognishe I purchased your staff today and gave it to Arrax of Divinity. I will be out of town on business for a long while, he will make sure the staff reaches your hands :)

Whenever I get back I'll check this thread and pick a bunch of posts as winners. Until then, cheers all

Eternalnoob
10-28-2012, 07:18 PM
I have no crazy story ive tried and failed many times to play on this server but for the life of me cant get past lvl 10 because cant get my friends who all say omg eq1 is soo old never gonna play that game yadda yadda to come play with me. Started a new toon today that i will be playing named forevernoob a dwarf cleric. I dont have anything at all but thats ok i still think its cool that someone like haggle is doing this. This is why i will forever love this game..still has a cool community minus the forum drama

kotton05
10-29-2012, 07:07 PM
i wish to get a sarnak warhammer/adam club, at the moment i can't afford either

merkk
Full-Circle