PDA

View Full Version : WTS Rubi BP

Anai
05-31-2010, 03:20 AM
WTS Rubicite BP 30k obo

[Updated]:
Manastone (valued at 40k, so rubi bp + 10k)
Granite Bracer (valued at 4k)
SSOY (valued at 9k)
GEBs (valued at 9k)

PST in game to Pooshie

Anai
05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Bumpy, bump, bump.

Anai
06-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Bump!

Sadface
06-02-2010, 05:44 AM
Lol I love how you undervalue everything (cept bracer) you are searching for and over value your BP.

mitic
06-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Bump!

Will consider trades of the following...

Manastone (valued at 35k, so rubi bp + 5k)
Granite Bracer (valued at 4k)
SSOY (valued at 9k)
GEBs (valued at 9k)

Post here or msg me in game!

-Pooshie

a mith2h is valued 9k, not a ssoy ... just sayin...

also, nothing against those 30k for rubi bp...but iam wondering why everyone gives so much value on 3(?)hps per tick?

Anai
06-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Lol I love how you undervalue everything (cept bracer) you are searching for and over value your BP.

Really?

Do you know how many times I've seen all those items sell for exactly those prices? Dozens. Do you know how many Ruby BPs have sold for 30k? I don't, but I'm guessing probably 50% or more of them sold for 30k or more.

I value those items at their lower range compared to the Rubi BP for one simple reason: they are still dropping and will always drop.

So while the number of Rubi BPs will go down on the server, the number of those items will continue to grow and their value will decrease. And thus, in comparison their market value is and always will be lower.

Less trolling my post, more logic. Early in the morning you catch this woman on her grumpy side!

As for why the Rubi BP sells for so much...

1) Its a one of a kind item in EQ Classic

2) It no longer drops

3) Roll a class that can't heal themselves, drop down to 25% health while you solo your desired mob and put it on and watch it go to work afterward. Time is invaluable and it saves time.

4) It looks beautiful. Even on me!

mitic
06-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Less trolling my post, more logic. Early in the morning you catch this woman on her grumpy side!

logic? by the release of kunark the rubi bp will be worth 1k at best (and will be bought only for the looks if ever)

Omnimorph
06-02-2010, 09:53 AM
ceremonial iksar bp has same ac and +2 more regen. Buying a rubi bp does seem a bit extravagant. but like he said, it won't drop again so becomes a collectors item i guess.

People have alot of cash sitting around so let them pay 30k if they want.

Phallax
06-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Just let these people keep thinking their Rubi BPs are worth so much. We dont play EQ Emu to colelct things, we play this server to minmax and enjoy the game to its fullest. The closer and closer we get to Kunark the more these will go down in price because no one in their right mind will pay 30k for an item with iksar BPs and Fungis are just around the corner.

Anai
06-02-2010, 10:21 AM
logic? by the release of kunark the rubi bp will be worth 1k at best (and will be bought only for the looks if ever) & Phallax

Come now, the release of Kunark?

October is 5 months away and that's an "at earliest" estimate as we've all read. In the meantime, 5 months worth of Rubicite regeneration on any character(s) will save a player enormous amounts of time. So if you want to talk about Min/Maxing, why WOULDN'T you pay for an item that helps a player achieve just that? Min/Maxing is not about hording resources for the future, it's about making optimal gearing choices that push characters to the maximum levels of efficiency with minimum waste and downtime.

Likewise, you don't see Manastones suddenly dropping in price by your same thought process and they will become usable only in content areas no one cares about aside from leveling new characters.

I don't know where you played, but Rubi retained way more value on my husband's old server. Rarity and beauty and great for twinking go a long way in the eyes of many.

So while you may not value a Rubi BP at what I do, I see no reason for you to be trying to argue with me unless you want to buy it. And then you should be trying your best to make a reasonable offer, not an unreasonable argument. That said, If you just wish to bump my post and troll the thread, feel free.

In the meantime, someone else can enjoy the benefits now, rather than hoping for something slightly better 5+ months in the future. Looming changes which are likely half a year away will not influence the price at which I sell this item one bit.

Sadface
06-02-2010, 10:26 AM
manastone will always be useful. People can port/gate old world and port/ot hammer/etc back to kunark for maximum efficiency.

Druids and wizards are prime examples.

Manastones will actually keep going up in price exponentially for the duration of the servers lifespan.

Phallax
06-02-2010, 10:56 AM
& Phallax

Come now, the release of Kunark?

October is 5 months away and that's an "at earliest" estimate as we've all read. In the meantime, 5 months worth of Rubicite regeneration on any character(s) will save a player enormous amounts of time. So if you want to talk about Min/Maxing, why WOULDN'T you pay for an item that helps a player achieve just that? Min/Maxing is not about hording resources for the future, it's about making optimal gearing choices that push characters to the maximum levels of efficiency with minimum waste and downtime.

Likewise, you don't see Manastones suddenly dropping in price by your same thought process and they will become usable only in content areas no one cares about aside from leveling new characters.

I don't know where you played, but Rubi retained way more value on my husband's old server. Rarity and beauty and great for twinking go a long way in the eyes of many.

So while you may not value a Rubi BP at what I do, I see no reason for you to be trying to argue with me unless you want to buy it. And then you should be trying your best to make a reasonable offer, not an unreasonable argument. That said, If you just wish to bump my post and troll the thread, feel free.

In the meantime, someone else can enjoy the benefits now, rather than hoping for something slightly better 5+ months in the future. Looming changes which are likely half a year away will not influence the price at which I sell this item one bit.

Yea I am in the market for a BP but its still no where near worth 30k, 25 max and Id still argue that. I played on a server that once Fungi's started dropping Rubis dropped hella hard. down to 5k max.

As for the manastone arguement, they will always be highly value by druids, since they can port back to stone. Its alot of work by on live druids did this alot with stoning. And if you have a cast to PL these are also $$.

Anai
06-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Sorry, but I can in no way agree that content which is ~6 months away drops the value of such a good and coveted item that much. 25k is a reasonable low range, 30k is a reasonable high.