PDA

View Full Version : Tholuxe Players?

Branaddar
05-31-2010, 09:34 AM
So I'm just curious who, if anyone else here, played on Tholuxe Paells?

I know I've been spreading the word to my old TP friends as best I could. Just curious how many ended up here, or were already here before ;)

I was thinking of throwing together a guild for us, but not if it's just gonna be like 4 people :P

Alleusion
05-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Aren't you supposed to be working? *raises eyebrow*

Branaddar
05-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Aren't you supposed to be... not working? HA!

...it sounded better in my head. And probably won't get me the same kick to the nuts as "doing laundry" or something would have.

Alleusion
05-31-2010, 09:59 AM
I am doing laundry and feeding the baby and cleaning the toddler while typing out a scathy comment....better wear a cup later.

Xumosa
05-31-2010, 10:07 AM
http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7523

Tholuxe Paells

Dirana (Ranger) - w1ngz
Fongard (Halfling Warrior) - Loud
Genocrist Superstar (Iksar Monk) - Jokesteve
Jobert (Human Magician) - Loud
Mgellan (Shaman) - mgellan
Sagann (Warrior) - mgellan
Tessera (Cleric) - w1ngz
Tudana (Warrior) - Tudana

Branaddar
05-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Bah I fail at search!

Add me in there as well.

Branaddar (Shaman) and Razormaw (Monk alt) - Branaddar

lethstang
05-31-2010, 12:58 PM
i played on tholuxxe paells. i was lethok the enchanter. your talinor name seems very familiar to me

Branaddar
05-31-2010, 03:02 PM
It was a name I used for a couple tanks over the years. First was a human warrior, I think. Then later a HElf paladin maybe? Can't remember for sure.

Lethok sounds familiar as well, though I can't say where. Probably just general knowing of each other through /ooc or friends of friends or such?

Unless you were in *deep breath* Dark Diplomacy, Soldiers of the New Dawn, Rendered Asylum, Lords of Shadowed Blade, Eternal Sovereign or Invictvs.

Oogmog
05-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Lethok, were you in Altered State?

MorganTPSO
05-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I played on TP, from server start til around depths of darkhollow. Started with a group of friends from another server in a guild called Crescent Hawks, then spent some time with Sacred Omen during Kunark, then spent most of my time with Intrepid/Malus Imperium/Enlightenment. My bard was always my main, Morgann. Playing a bard here a bit with a lot of the same guys from Crescent Hawks that I played with when TP first came out. Chars name here is Morgn, feel free to shoot me a tell if you like.

-Morgan

theG33K
06-08-2010, 10:58 AM
*bite* @ Dirana

<--- Soshara

Sarkhan
06-09-2010, 06:43 AM
I used to play on tholuxe before I switched to Firiona but the name Branaddar does sound familiar. My char on tholuxe was Decharger, an iksar necro created 2001.
I was always a casual player, never really raided.

Branaddar
06-09-2010, 10:53 AM
yeah that name sounds familiar... man I wish I had a better memory for names and where I know them from. What guilds were you in? That may jumpstart it for me.

Tudana
06-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Tudana

Mighty Barbarian Female Warrior with massive /booby taunt

I kicked Xenas ass
true story

Branaddar
06-09-2010, 06:27 PM
I always wondered if Tud or Xegony would exude more booby taunt. It'd be a close call for sure.

spok
11-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Ahh I was from Tholuxe.....played Enolis (cleric), Zorm (wizzy), Esckobard (guess...) and many others.

I used to run with Meshiev, sebrinee, rosko and a few others. mostly rebirth & es folks.

I remember Lethok, oog, morgan and baub ;-)

Maybe more are here?

Kelkick
11-05-2010, 07:37 PM
I played on tholuxe as Kelkick Beatdown the warrior
Bertoxxulous too

Katrogen
11-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Toilet Paper server represent!
I played and my good friend Hydrokronik/Jakkin. My name was Melitania/Sakurajosui.

Azzbad
11-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Ahh TP! Tudana i have never seen you log on here as Tudana!

I played as Azerel (monk) on TP. Was in Eternal Sovereign for quite a bit.

Azzbad is my necro here and the return of Azerel is imminent.

ziggyholiday
11-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Played on TP as Alganon (Wizard) was in a lot of guilds but spent this most time in Through The Never. Wife Played Aoladore (Warrior), we both started up here and she didn't stick with it, so now I play her war.

Delik
11-06-2010, 04:32 PM
<-----Bahji the Monk

Wife was Sindria a wood elf druid.

Delik
11-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Actually if you want to get technical.

Bahji on TP server
Solaria on Euro Server
Lany on Stromm
Gremin on Sleeper/Combine

Sourdough
11-09-2010, 06:23 AM
I played a bard named Artanis on TP for a long time, up until around halfway through Luclin. Some of the names I see in this thread are vaguely familiar, but it's been so long I can't remember if I knew any of you. Still, cool knowing a few of us are around.

Rottening
11-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Just started here.

I was Imaculate/Judgin on Tholuxe.

My main server right now is Al'Kabor, the EQMac server. Cabot plays there with me, if any of you remember him. I don't think he is ready to start here :)

mgellan
11-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Heya, I played on TP from Kunark to (name a shitty expansion I didn't care about), certainly after the merge to Bertoxx. My main was Mgellan 56 shm with a 50s tank Sagann as well as a 60+ chanter a friend who quit the game gave me named Braksus. My guild was Crimson Fist where I was an officer Huntmaster (ie I set up small raid / non-raid hunts for lower levels.) Notables in CF were Zarrasman (RL for most of the time), Zarratoga (his wife), Jitsu, Falenye/Tdaraa (later GL), Calamar (later GL), Beej, Azmas, Velikij, Nazggul, Aradiani, .... and many more. Anyways, I was there!

Regards,
Mg

Azzbad
11-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Just started here.

I was Imaculate/Judgin on Tholuxe.

My main server right now is Al'Kabor, the EQMac server. Cabot plays there with me, if any of you remember him. I don't think he is ready to start here :)

/wave

Azerel

spok
12-18-2010, 07:37 PM
I played a bard named Artanis on TP for a long time, up until around halfway through Luclin. Some of the names I see in this thread are vaguely familiar, but it's been so long I can't remember if I knew any of you. Still, cool knowing a few of us are around.

I remember Artanis ;-)

I also played with Azzbad when he was a monkly Azerel. I think I was playing enolis at the time, maybe Esckobar

Fond memories of ES and TP server!

gildamere
12-19-2010, 12:13 AM
TP:
Gildamere Goodchild - Human Bard - Crimson Banditos guildleader

P1999:
Winterrmute Neuromancer - 31 Erudite Enchanter
Deathpanel - 28 DE Cleric

Innate
12-19-2010, 01:26 AM
I was Innate the CLR, Draconian the iksar war, fodam the vah shir bard... =P

Razok
12-19-2010, 01:42 AM
I played on TP for some time...

Zatix, Troll Shaman
Razap, Halfling Rogue

I've just dabbled in p99 a bit, my char here is Razok - lowley level 13 halfling druid

Tudana
12-19-2010, 10:42 AM
its awesome to see so many names I recall hearing in passing or in /shouts from NTOV back in the day and through the years :)

I didn't reroll Tudana here, I rolled up a monk so I could go out and pull things into the tanks.

Sargon is my monk

zenoo
12-19-2010, 03:10 PM
I knew more than a couple of you in this thread as Zenias the necromancer. Been messing around on here for a months, going to try to get my cleric Wissen to 50 on here. I know I was in tells and groups with Lethok and Artanis.

Easycure
12-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Played on TP on and off from december 2000.

Easycure (Paladin)
Diff (Monk)
... and more I dont remember =)

On Project 1999 I play: Kaiaren, a monk what else ?!

See you in norrath.

Enygma
12-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I was in Altered State - Sworen, Barbarian Warrior, Anos was god! :)

Rangerous
12-19-2010, 09:38 PM
I played a bit on TP. I had a friend who played there. He had a gnome named Hermie :)

Atern
12-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I played for quite some time on TP. Atern the enchanter.

Rottening
12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
TP:
Gildamere Goodchild - Human Bard - Crimson Banditos guildleader

P1999:
Winterrmute Neuromancer - 31 Erudite Enchanter
Deathpanel - 28 DE Cleric

I work with Bumraz :)

Nickje
12-20-2010, 10:30 AM
I am also an old Tholuxe Paells player.

Played Yasraena, a Dark Elf necromancer from almost the day the server went live till just before the PoP expansion.

Also had a cleric twink called Senni (but was only level 30 or so)

Was in House Hydra and later on in Crystal Dawn.

I certainly see some familiar names here like Tudana, Azerel, Branaddar, etc...

gildamere
12-20-2010, 07:44 PM
@Rottening - He's mentioned that. I try to get his goofy ass to play occasionally, but it's been a while. You work on him.

Former TP characters I'm also RL friends with: Kyrran (Barb Warrior), Hairybeast Focher (Dorf Cleric), Swarthy Clurgchugger (Ogre Shaman), Grahm Krakka (Dorf Pally) and Remorseful Pillowbiter (Halfling Druid)

So, a good chunk of the Crimson Banditos. I think a lot of them, including Bumraz, ended up in Eternal Sovereign, after I quit.

Sephyre
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
So many old faces.

I was Starshape on Tholuxe, was in the oldschool Wreckers.

Just started on here.

Azzbad
12-23-2010, 03:41 AM
hey Starshape, welcome!

Sorn
12-23-2010, 12:32 PM
I was on TP as Saldi (Bladequest). It's been so long since I played that I only remembered how to get around Felwithe. Huh.

I'm hanging out on P99 as Wirrah. I can't promise that I'm any less annoying than my teenage self, though. :P

Artanis
12-23-2010, 05:03 PM
More of us popping up here than I had thought, awesome :)

Sephyre
12-28-2010, 05:23 PM
hey Starshape, welcome!

What's up Azz - long time!

My in game name is Sephyre here :)

Rottening
12-28-2010, 05:49 PM
More of us popping up here than I had thought, awesome :)

Ah, I remember Artanis. Hi!

orihime
01-03-2011, 06:19 PM
I played Grimgore on TP a long time ago.. just found my way to P1999.. made a necro Bleached.. only 12th lvl, seems really slow like way back when.. can't wait to see the hell levels. picked necro because we had an old school guy Xell back on TP who used to do amazing stuff, figured i'd step away from melees for the first time and give it a go.

Bleached
12th lvl necro

lethstang
01-11-2011, 01:45 AM
oogmog yes i was in altered state, i believe it was my very first guild as a nublet.

zenias, i remember you bitch! we were good computer friends, grouped by ourselves often and held spots in eachothers groups and shit. i remember one time we were in those woods outside chardok and we ping ponged the shit out of some named ape. its wierd the stuff you remember from a decade ago in online gaming. ah life, she is a wierd one.

i also remember grimgore and baub. and artanis if he was the bard. also talinor and brannadar

Lethok

Jannemaroo
01-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Was an eternal noob on TP, was in a few guilds. My Rog is still tagged in GoV. Bran, if you are still here, we played together in that Combine guild, on Combine I was Ella the Magician in Chaos Forge.

I always make Jannemaroo the Druid on every server I play. I think Jannemaroo ended in Vatos Locos, Scually's little guild.

RIP Vino & the TP board. I loved that board, even if I barely posted on it.

Most recently the husband and I were on Al'kabor to play EQMac last year, Ellae the Cleric was my main there. Here I am mostly playing Ellae the Necromancer, we just started up on new years day.

Xanzinder
01-11-2011, 03:43 AM
I was Ellas eternal noob husband on TP, played a Ranger named Sundeen.

P99 sure has brought back a lot of memories.......did anyone else think of Itchin Dabumm (spelled somthing like that) the first time you saw old school ogres again? His name just made sense back then.

Playing a Chanter here, Xanzinder, hope the memories here will be half as lasting as the ones from original EQ.

Nytewind TP
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
I loved TP

I played Iksar Monk Vexikuri, Raxikuri was my original, but sold the account a long time ago. Also played Nytewind DE Necro.

maverixdamighty
06-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Played on tp from the start up through around pop. Maverix Damighty ogre war.

Just started here a few weeks ago name is mavpal.

Nytewind TP
06-28-2011, 08:21 AM
/bow

I remember the name of Mav

ArumTP
02-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Arum .... Plzz Rez us Arum!!

Erudite Cleric there..

I was in Shades of Fire till it collapsed, and shortly quit after luclin.

maverixdamighty
02-06-2012, 09:58 AM
not that many TP players that I know of here.

Kriven
02-06-2012, 10:53 AM
I used to play a DE wizard called Felixx, raided a little but moved on when they brought up Venril Sathir (EU server).

Only remember a few names: Ashek (complete douche), Waggs (an iksar monk) who was cool, Aaedariel (wizard from Oz or NZ)...and probably more if I set my mind to it :P

Was a good server from what I remember, better than scummy Prexus anyway *ducks*

maverixdamighty
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM
did you have any actual interaction with ashek or are you basing that on him leading the top guild on the server?

ArumTP
02-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Ashek was a flaming douche on the boards, but in game he wasn't. He helped us, #2 guild, learn vindicator and he also helped us on our failed attempt on the coldain ring war.

maverixdamighty
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
he was usually provoked on the boards and the top guild generally gets the heat from the rest of the server. #2 guild on that server changed monthly paradigm, sacred omen etc. Was a fun server but wish there had been more competition.

Kriven
02-07-2012, 10:12 AM
did you have any actual interaction with ashek or are you basing that on him leading the top guild on the server?

One argument stemming from some happenings in Lower Guk reinforced what I'd previously thought on the forums, where he totally shined as a total douche and someone I considered to be the scourge of the server. Sounds like I misjudged him.

All a long time ago though, I wasn't in the top 2-3 guilds... so I'm sure to him I wasn't "important" etc. In a way I wished the EU server didn't open, because Tholuxe had a lot of potential at the time I left.

appleitunes
02-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I played on tp i was a high elf cleric level 64 named terrawen i was in a guild called extreme annihilation at the time

Hitchens
02-07-2012, 12:41 PM
I remember when Ashek made that animated gif of himself rubbing his slim belly and patting the top of his hairy head in response to the accusations that he was fat and bald.

Why do I remember these things?

Diggles
02-07-2012, 01:43 PM
How'd I miss this thread?

Offspring of Begulier and Lairisa. :p

Frytard
02-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Frytard - Start to Luclin-ish

xren
06-23-2012, 09:17 PM
he was usually provoked on the boards and the top guild generally gets the heat from the rest of the server. #2 guild on that server changed monthly paradigm, sacred omen etc. Was a fun server but wish there had been more competition.

FOR REALZ WE OWNED SHIT UP.

xren
06-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Frytard - Start to Luclin-ish

you were always the best necro, buddy

xren
06-23-2012, 09:19 PM
and where the hell is venicor?

Fame
06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Anyone remember a 60 Ranger named Ranvaryen?

Maynarrd
11-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Bump

i was a Beastlord named Maynarrd was in kf/MI.. anyone from TP still playing i'd know? just started playing

Ghaaptoof
11-19-2012, 06:13 PM
I was on TP, played a shadowknight named Ghaap Toof. Now I'm a newb on project 1999.

ArumTP
11-20-2012, 06:10 AM
i deffinitely remember the name ghaap toof

everyone else remember the whole "ghoombay" thing?

Oaks the Ranger
11-20-2012, 01:12 PM
I played on TP, best EQ times I ever had.. was in Eternal Sovereign from almost the start but it clashed with my being Euro based and I wanted to raid so joined House Hydra, brilliant guild and greta fun raiding with them with my Gnome Warrior called Moucher. Also played a Gnome Cleric called Murcy and would box them for hours in Karnors... it all came to an abrupt end when my marriage was suffering due to raiding while Sunday dinners went cold on the table... so gave it all up..
Great memories of HH though, miss old friends Callandria and Rovoid :)

Oaks 27 Wood Elf ranger
Druzz 34 Ogre Shaman
Murcy 28 Gnome Cleric

Vykenos
01-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Old TP player checking in. Played as Lupis the druid through Velious then as Krokodyle the Troll Beastlord up through PoP and a little after.

Was an officer in Rendered Asylum then in Malus Imperium after we merged in. Quite a few names here look familiar.. I remember you Mayynard especially cuz I was always trying to catch you in gear!

ArumTP
01-24-2013, 05:38 AM
What is the deal with that new guild here of tholuxe paells?

maverixdamighty
01-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Old TP player checking in. Played as Lupis the druid through Velious then as Krokodyle the Troll Beastlord up through PoP and a little after.

Was an officer in Rendered Asylum then in Malus Imperium after we merged in. Quite a few names here look familiar.. I remember you Mayynard especially cuz I was always trying to catch you in gear!

wow Malus merged with RA? must have been sad times lol

maverixdamighty
01-24-2013, 10:10 AM
What is the deal with that new guild here of tholuxe paells?

may created a guild with a few friends when he got started here.

Vykenos
01-24-2013, 10:23 AM
wow Malus merged with RA? must have been sad times lol

LOL. I was taking a break when it all went down and 10yrs makes things fuzzy but I think it was mainly just due to a mass retirement of players in Malus?

maverixdamighty
01-24-2013, 11:23 AM
LOL. I was taking a break when it all went down and 10yrs makes things fuzzy but I think it was mainly just due to a mass retirement of players in Malus?

not sure but i was an officer from rebirth through malus in pop it's sad that guild had to merge with someone else. we had no competition on that server.

Vykenos
01-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Yeah, was still fun though and got to see Quarm go down

Xell_Naga
01-27-2013, 06:21 AM
Guess I'm checking in here to see if any of the old school TP crew is on here. Especially "forever exiled" and "shades of fire". Would really love to hear from anyone itsvladdy [-at-] gmail.com

Xell Naga
Tholuxe Paells
lvl 60 Necromancer [shades of fire]
Solo-er Extraordinaire

Jokesteve
01-27-2013, 07:45 AM
i deffinitely remember the name ghaap toof

everyone else remember the whole "ghoombay" thing?

I used to roll with Ghoombays bot crew from time to time. Good memories!

Drayc
01-27-2013, 01:35 PM
I also played on TP from the launch of it I played.

Drayc - Human - Monk, was in Legends until our gl up and disbanded. After that was in Sacred Omen raiding guild. Actually I intitally created the TP Community forums on EZboared and when I left Vino took over.

I am not playing a ton here but I play a Dark Elf Mage named Drayc

And yes Goom was in Sacred Omen, still to this day one of the best raid leaders/tanks ive played with. Every once in awhile I still talk to him lol ;-) He actually purchased a car with his everquest sellings... a new car. But you have to remember back in the early EQ days level 50 characters went for a crazy amount of money... Hell for a while Alahkazams had an auction section for items and characters.

Drayc-

Elrood
03-10-2013, 12:08 AM
I also played on TP, from the server's launch until the end of 2001 (shortly after Luclin was released).

I was Ronium Valorous, a Paladin. The majority of my higher levels was spent in Eternal Sovereign.

I'm playing the same character here.

baub
03-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Guess I'm checking in here to see if any of the old school TP crew is on here. Especially "forever exiled" and "shades of fire". Would really love to hear from anyone itsvladdy [-at-] gmail.com

Xell Naga
Tholuxe Paells
Solo-er Extraordinaire

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/guybaub/xellismean.jpg

Somehow this is the only Tholuxe related thing I can still find haha, still waiting for that train bro!

Loud
03-10-2013, 01:47 AM

Xell Naga
Tholuxe Paells
Solo-er Extraordinaire

I'm playing here Xell. I was guilded with you in both of those guilds. I was Jobert there, Loud here.