PDA

View Full Version : two new players looking for more

enr4ged
11-02-2012, 10:31 PM
As of right now my friend who is brand new to EQ is playing a wizard. I'm willing to fill almost any class and we are looking for a couple more chill people to play with. We have a vent server that we use to talk on and regularly play games with each other, just looking for some more to join us. Plan to play almost every day. Right now we are at level four so it'll be easy to catch up if you are looking to start out or start a new character.

I'll probably play a shaman so we could use a tankish character and maybe one other damage or support like an enchanter I was thinking.

Let me know, thanks!

Foozae
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Hey, It is my first time playing EQ as well. I have a level 6 bard Foozae, I would love to level up with you guys; hit me up.

enr4ged
11-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Sure thing. I'll add you to friends. What time do you normally play?
We play usually after 5pm est but sometimes in the day as well. Do you use ventrillo?

Foozae
11-03-2012, 03:28 AM
I get on about 6:00pm est, and randomly when I have time. I have ventrillo.

John2020
11-03-2012, 03:55 AM
I will play with you all I am restarting over!

Zehv9
11-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey, I'm going to be starting out on this server shortly.

I'm not sure if our play times are going to fit together very well because I typically play midday into the evening (seems a little bit earlier than when you'd be playing).

Despite that, I'd still like to just have a few people on a friends list that I can chat with and group with whenever they're on.

You mentioned that you're looking for a member who can Tank, so I might roll a Shadowknight or Paladin to help fit that roll when needed (Maybe Paladin just so I don't have all the KoS issues). I wouldn't want to be a warrior because I tried to level one way back around the time Luclin had come out, and found it crazy boring.

Otherwise I'm going to just pick something that can solo decently, probably a Druid. Maybe an Enchanter, or Magician.

Not 100% decided yet, i'll probably be messing around with a few toons before I fully invest in one.

Edit: If you are looking for me in game, my characters are going to have names starting with Zef or Zehv because I'm unimaginative, and that's what I always do.

Folanthas
11-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey! I am a bard, only level 3 at the moment, but would love some people to play with! Right now it is kind of rough due to no internet from Sandy (tethering off my phone at the moment) but I would love to have a solid group of people to play with. Let me know! My in game name is Stepper, or you can PM me here.

Zehv9
11-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Man that sucks, hope you get your internet back soon.

Folanthas
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Man that sucks, hope you get your internet back soon.

Haha, yes it does. There are lines down right outside my house, but at least I have power. Add me to your friends list as well if you want! My name is Stepper.

Plaidpants
11-04-2012, 01:48 AM
where are you guys leveling atm and what level are you now? I don't have any characters too high (mostly toons in the teens) so I'm not opposed to starting over or if you have reached the teens then joining up.

enr4ged
11-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Right now my Shaman is five and my friend wizard is four. I think Zhev was leveling a paladin and was three or four.

Folanthas
11-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I am a 5 Bard now and have added Zhev to my friends list. Making my way to Freeport today to be in the proper area.

Plaidpants
11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
you guys are leveling in FP?

Zehv9
11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm 6 now, in game name is Zefiryn.

Still leveling in east commonlands.

Many kind people have given me some starter gear, I love the community here.

Agecroft
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
You guys still playing?