PDA

View Full Version : 50k For First to Engage on VS

Zeelot
11-13-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm paying 50k for someone to get First to engage on Venril Sathir (As long as there is a sock going on in room) with this Condition:

When Venril Sathir spawns, you agree to be a part of the TMO raid force for the purpose of the kill & Follow TMO rules.

Edit: Offer is postponed for now, unless guilds assemble inside VS room again. I will update tomorrow if there are guilds camping in the room before he spawns.

Pringles
11-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Really? Is this what this server has come to?

Zeelot
11-13-2012, 09:25 PM
The same offer applies within my own guild. So anyone who wants to guest on VS when he pops is welcome and this offer applies.

We don't like guilds all sitting in the room waiting on the spawn, so we would like to offer a bounty to combat this behavior!

Eccezan
11-13-2012, 09:44 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/6om6.gif

Jokesteve
11-13-2012, 09:48 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/6om6.gif

Alarti0001
11-13-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm paying 50k for someone to get First to engage on Venril Sathir (As long as there is a sock going on in room) with this Condition:

When Venril Sathir spawns, you agree to be a part of the TMO raid force for the purpose of the kill & Follow TMO rules.

Will there be a chance at loot?

Autotune
11-13-2012, 10:00 PM
WOOOHOOOOO

CAPITALISM!

Hackscendence
11-13-2012, 10:12 PM
http://s15.postimage.org/iys6memqz/TMO.jpg

Chedduh
11-13-2012, 10:16 PM
We hate people sitting in room so let's combat lots of people sitting in a room by adding more people sitting in room

LOL

Metallikus
11-13-2012, 10:22 PM
The same offer applies within my own guild. So anyone who wants to guest on VS when he pops is welcome and this offer applies.

We don't like guilds all sitting in the room waiting on the spawn, so we would like to offer a bounty to combat this behavior!

He doesnt like other guilds getting loot. He created the current raid scene. Moron.

Zeelot
11-13-2012, 10:25 PM
This is a legit offer. There's currently 3 guilds on the spawn so we might as well invite anyone on the server who wants to enjoy the fun. They get a chance at money too. 50k Guaranteed if you get FTE.

I don't think it is a bad deal. Don't troll a legitimate sale. If people can make money for plvl I can offer money for FTE. There's a number of other services in EQ that are offered for plat, such as ports, etc. Raid help is no different.

Lostprophets
11-13-2012, 11:00 PM
http://www.leer-leren.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Like-a-boss.jpg

Go go TMO!

Triangle
11-13-2012, 11:05 PM
If X gets FTE on VS, and VS is killed, wouldn't X get the loot to VS? If that is correct, then why would X want 50k instead of VS's loot? This sounds like a trap for an idiot.

quido
11-13-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't think a force of one would be awarded the kill. Maybe though.

Triangle
11-13-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't think a force of one would be awarded the kill. Maybe though.

I was curious about this as well. But in the past, even if the FTE had little to no chance to kill the mob, gm's seem to have ruled that other groups should wait for the FTE to die instead of making a determination that the FTE could not possibly have killed the mob.

quido
11-13-2012, 11:16 PM
I've never heard them say that in a situation involving a spawn sock - we've just never crossed that bridge yet I don't think.

Artaenc
11-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Come join us Lost!

Tasslehofp99
11-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Hmm. This post should just be moved to RNF, its as much as legitimate auction as any rants and flames post currently on the forums. This post should move the GM's enough to do something about the raiding scene on this server, if not..then TMO owns p99 and every other guild should just disband, delete their toons, and try again on another server.

Shinko
11-13-2012, 11:33 PM
The only guild @ VS is TMO and zeelot hired Help

Tasslehofp99
11-13-2012, 11:51 PM
We should form a petition of people who TMO directly ruins the game for.

Visual
11-14-2012, 01:14 AM
more like subject to greater scrutiny and on the wrong side of bad calls frequently

Kados
11-14-2012, 01:30 AM
more like subject to greater scrutiny and on the wrong side of bad calls frequently

fair point, but wasnt a TMO officer in bed with one of the GM's here in the past? Like.. litterally? :P

Kados
11-14-2012, 01:32 AM
Zeelot's idea is one that has crossed my mind before, I've also wondered why guilds like Asgard, Full Circle, A-Team, etc, etc dont send 1-2 groups down to VS/Trak in these situations to get their free tickets for the VS/Trak Lotteries, as it stands, nothing is stopping you guys from cashing in on the unfortunate situation here

Nastinate
11-14-2012, 01:38 AM
Zeelot's idea is one that has crossed my mind before, I've also wondered why guilds like Asgard, Full Circle, A-Team, etc, etc dont send 1-2 groups down to VS/Trak in these situations to get their free tickets for the VS/Trak Lotteries, as it stands, nothing is stopping you guys from cashing in on the unfortunate situation here
Cause its gay, that's why.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 01:41 AM
fair point, but wasnt a TMO officer in bed with one of the GM's here in the past? Like.. litterally? :P

lol @ TMO officer.

Before long, he will have been an emperor of japan.

Splorf22
11-14-2012, 01:46 AM

because we like to believe we have better things to do than sit on a spawn point for 96 hours?

Kados
11-14-2012, 01:53 AM
because we like to believe we have better things to do than sit on a spawn point for 96 hours?

what if theres 4 hours left in the window? still not worth it? you've probably spent a lot more than 4 hours camping less valuable loot many times before. i think i spent around 24 hours camping my first FBSS :s

Kados
11-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Cause its gay, that's why.

shift paradigms imo

Chedduh
11-14-2012, 02:53 AM
He doesnt like other guilds getting loot. He created the current raid scene. Moron.

oh really?!?

you'd think sarcasm would be recognized, idiot

pasi
11-14-2012, 03:06 AM
what if theres 4 hours left in the window? still not worth it? you've probably spent a lot more than 4 hours camping less valuable loot many times before. i think i spent around 24 hours camping my first FBSS :s

Aside from it being a completely terrible time. You have what a 1/50 chance of FTE for 50k? When there's 4 hours on window, that's not an efficient use of time.

Jfertal
11-14-2012, 03:53 AM

lot more pride when you finally had that fbss to drop too im sure, a feeling like you actually earned something...

Zenlina
11-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Been spanking Venril Sathir since 2000.
creme de la creme (http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums//archive/index.php?t-5776.html) to present time. Doesnt this make him our biatch now?

Kados
11-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Aside from it being a completely terrible time. You have what a 1/50 chance of FTE for 50k? When there's 4 hours on window, that's not an efficient use of time.

i'd agree with that, but im saying hypothetically if window closes at... lets say 8pm or somethin, guilds should take a couple groups up and sock him if they want to

HeallunRumblebelly
11-14-2012, 05:20 AM

Sorta. FTE on mobs you're standing directly on is a matter of who the mob attacks first, not so much who attacks venril first. Happened with dreiga on trakanon 2/3 traks back iirc. So basically when there's a sock and the room is clear, just afk inside the room, may come back to fabulous cash prizes. Win win?

Kados
11-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Sorta. FTE on mobs you're standing directly on is a matter of who the mob attacks first, not so much who attacks venril first. Happened with dreiga on trakanon 2/3 traks back iirc. So basically when there's a sock and the room is clear, just afk inside the room, may come back to fabulous cash prizes. Win win?

fabulous.

Jacquouille
11-14-2012, 09:12 AM

Edit: Offer is postponed for now, unless guilds assemble inside VS room again. I will update tomorrow if there are guilds camping in the room before he spawns.

http://cltampa.com/binary/1af6/ugly_dude-hot-chick.jpg

Herb9
11-14-2012, 10:42 AM

No 96-hour sit ins on the pvp server. No need to take days off work to stay in the good graces of your officers. Competition on Red is more than lawyering FTE and being first in line. Just be better than your challenger and take the spawn. If you are the best you get what you deserve.

http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/

Thana8088
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah, but I get 200K plat and a barrel of cheese balls for every day that I take off.

Jokesteve
11-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Why was this moved to F&R instead of a moderator deleting the posts making fun of this auction?

Looks like the moderators didn't like this post either... lol

Autotune
11-14-2012, 12:02 PM
raiding guilds are not happy with the raiding scene/rules (most people not raiding aren't happy either)

GMs like to pretend everything is okay with the rules and the scene only needs minor improvements.

Guilds are starting to protest, GMs don't like it.

GM quote of the day, "If we tell you this shit tastes like cherries, it fucking tastes like cherries. Now shut the fuck up and eat these cherries you stupid fucks."

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM
http://s15.postimage.org/iys6memqz/TMO.jpg

Love this.

Zeelot crushing with his wallet.

Tarathiel
11-14-2012, 02:16 PM
what a truly pathetic thread, TMO sinking to new lows

Autotune
11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
The 1% showing all these broke jokes how to get shit done.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Ahldagor
11-14-2012, 02:18 PM
The 1% showing all these broke jokes how to get shit done.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

truff

diplo
11-14-2012, 02:20 PM

A-team doesn't sit and poopsock..they're the fucking A team.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Yet another attempt from the sociopath Zeelot to create a mass exodus on this server.

Who are you gonna sell the loot to, or to compete against, when the rest give up and move on in their life or onto a new server?
Maybe even red? Are you gonna sell epic MQ's to your guildies then? Or the raid loot?

No one cares if you leave, actually, I'm sure the rest of the server would rejoice.

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Yet another attempt from the sociopath Zeelot to create a mass exodus on this server.

Who are you gonna sell the loot to, or to compete against, when the rest give up and move on in their life or onto a new server?
Maybe even red? Are you gonna sell epic MQ's to your guildies then? Or the raid loot?

This seemed more of an attempt to give 50k out to the poor. Super nice guy imo

Lorraine
11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
No one cares if you leave, actually, I'm sure the rest of the server would rejoice.

Why the hell is my child support late, hmm?

Ahldagor
11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
******** width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E9Tb4TMibk0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bout what all this is. good solution, possibly, too

Ahldagor
11-14-2012, 02:53 PM
******** width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E9Tb4TMibk0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bout what all this is. good solution, possibly, too

bah i fail. http://youtu.be/E9Tb4TMibk0

Heebo
11-14-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't miss raiding VP or dragons that much really, ofc in velious, but...
If he kills this server just to please his own ego, that will be the reasons I think Zeelot is a fucking cocksucker who should stick a pencil up his nose and bang his nose/head towards the keyboard with all his force.
And people think the members of TMO take this game too seriously? Grow up, Klubba.

Heebo
11-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Sorry, I am just tend to verbally insult socially inept idiots :)
Hmmmm... I always thought there was a difference between insulting someone and wishing for a violent suicide over a video game.

Tasslehofp99
11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Hmmmm... I always thought there was a difference between insulting someone and wishing for a violent suicide over a video game.

Violent suicides are only disappointing if the person is like among their community.

Tasslehofp99
11-14-2012, 04:21 PM
liked*

Splorf22
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Like I said, I enjoy questing, soling nameds in HS for phat lewtz and just grouping with people. I've raided everything from Phinny/CT/Inny to everything in velious included ST, so why should I care?

I still will enjoy grouping/questing with close friends and skilled people from the"the A-tean", who has shamans soloing drusilla,

hey, we have enchanters soloing drusella too, just not as religiously

Heebo
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Like I explained in a post earlier, I have no mercy what so ever towards jerk :)
Telling him to run into a forest fire is considered being nice, when it comes from me :)

However! I am a real nice guy towards people who aren't jerks, and doesn't try to destroy the server on purpose, like Zeelot and that Eccerean Ecceran? (That wiz)

What was the prices TMO were asking for slime blood and mage staff MQ again?:) 500k? That's not far from the price on pre-nerf fungi staff...

Price seems about right since the chances of an A Team member looting one are exactly the same. Doesn't mean violent fantasies will solve anything.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Like I explained in a post earlier, I have no mercy what so ever towards jerk :)
Telling him to run into a forest fire is considered being nice, when it comes from me :)

However! I am a real nice guy towards people who aren't jerks, and doesn't try to destroy the server on purpose, like Zeelot and that Eccerean Ecceran? (That wiz)

What was the prices TMO were asking for slime blood and mage staff MQ again?:) 500k? That's not far from the price on pre-nerf fungi staff...

Pre-Nerf staffs were 1mil, not sure why anyone would go lower than that.

Eccezan
11-14-2012, 05:16 PM

How will I be able continue on if Klubba doesn't like me :(

darn, guess ill have to find a way

Tiggles
11-14-2012, 05:25 PM
lol @ TMO officer.

Before long, he will have been an emperor of japan.

To our good and loyal subjects: After pondering deeply the general trends of the world and the actual conditions obtaining in our empire today, we have decided to effect a settlement of the present situation by resorting to an extraordinary measure.

We have ordered our Government to communicate to the Governments of the United States, Great Britain, China and the Soviet Union that our empire accepts the provisions of their joint declaration.

To strive for the common prosperity and happiness of all nations as well as the security and well-being of our subjects is the solemn obligation which has been handed down by our imperial ancestors and which we lay close to the heart.

Indeed, we declared war on America and Britain out of our sincere desire to insure Japan's self-preservation and the stabilization of East Asia, it being far from our thought either to infringe upon the sovereignty of other nations or to embark upon territorial aggrandizement.

But now the war has lasted for nearly four years. Despite the best that has been done by everyone--the gallant fighting of our military and naval forces, the diligence and assiduity of out servants of the State and the devoted service of our 100,000,000 people--the war situation has developed not necessarily to Japan's advantage, while the general trends of the world have all turned against her interest.

Moreover, the enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable, taking the toll of many innocent lives. Should we continue to fight, it would not only result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization.

Such being the case, how are we to save the millions of our subjects, nor to atone ourselves before the hallowed spirits of our imperial ancestors? This is the reason why we have ordered the acceptance of the provisions of the joint declaration of the powers.

We cannot but express the deepest sense of regret to our allied nations of East Asia, who have consistently cooperated with the Empire toward the emancipation of East Asia.

The thought of those officers and men as well as others who have fallen in the fields of battle, those who died at their posts of duty, or those who met death [otherwise] and all their bereaved families, pains our heart night and day.

The welfare of the wounded and the war sufferers and of those who lost their homes and livelihood is the object of our profound solicitude. The hardships and sufferings to which our nation is to be subjected hereafter will be certainly great.

We are keenly aware of the inmost feelings of all of you, our subjects. However, it is according to the dictates of time and fate that we have resolved to pave the way for a grand peace for all the generations to come by enduring the [unavoidable] and suffering what is unsufferable. Having been able to save *** and maintain the structure of the Imperial State, we are always with you, our good and loyal subjects, relying upon your sincerity and integrity.

Beware most strictly of any outbursts of emotion that may engender needless complications, of any fraternal contention and strife that may create confusion, lead you astray and cause you to lose the confidence of the world.

Let the entire nation continue as one family from generation to generation, ever firm in its faith of the imperishableness of its divine land, and mindful of its heavy burden of responsibilities, and the long road before it. Unite your total strength to be devoted to the construction for the future. Cultivate the ways of rectitude, nobility of spirit, and work with resolution so that you may enhance the innate glory of the Imperial State and keep pace with the progress of the world.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 05:36 PM
/bow

Diggles
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
hey fucker you should have told me i gave a free account to fucking AMELINDA when I was bringing ur "lady friend" into eve you FUCKING FAGGOT

okay im done.

Reiker000
11-14-2012, 05:41 PM
amelinda

Tiggles
11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
hey fucker you should have told me i gave a free account to fucking AMELINDA when I was bringing ur "lady friend" into eve you FUCKING FAGGOT

okay im done.

Feel better now buddy?

Diggles
11-14-2012, 05:43 PM
YES BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE SHARED.

also uthgaard still has a hard on for you last time I played

Autotune
11-14-2012, 05:45 PM
It feels like thanksgiving dinner up in here... so warm and loving.

Tiggles
11-14-2012, 05:46 PM
YES BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE SHARED.

also uthgaard still has a hard on for you last time I played

Good or bad hard on?

I haven't talked to him in a while I miss him =(

Diggles
11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Mention Amelinda, he starts raging and going on about how she did etc and etc to such a nice guy like tiggles and he didnt deserve it

Tiggles
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Mention Amelinda, he starts raging and going on about how she did etc and etc to such a nice guy like tiggles and he didnt deserve it

Teehee

Autotune
11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
need Uth in here, or this thanksgiving dinner just won't be legit.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 07:25 PM
I dont dislike you. I just dislike the fact that you can't understand that your playstyle ruins for everyone else except your own guild.

On live there was a Play-nice Policy. Apparently this doesn't apply to this server, even if Rogean stated rules will be followed more strict :)

I guess we have a bunch of hypocrites on this server.

Can we please duel so I can shit all over your un-deserved botb title?=)

lol, kid raging so hard.

Thana8088
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Hey Aeon, this crying Norwegian troll is for you:

http://www.geschenke-trolle.de/prodima/840048.jpg

I have one on my desk, but he looks way too happy:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8340/8186920374_ca1e9cf54c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/billncat/8186920374/)

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Shouldn't you shut up and start giving away them BJs to get your pixels?

Rager is confirmed sexist too!

Autotune
11-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Rager is confirmed sexist too!

watch out, he will tell you his great accomplishments... where he solos shit that every other shaman has solo'd! He's very accomplished in everquest!

Eccezan
11-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I dont dislike you. I just dislike the fact that you can't understand that your playstyle ruins for everyone else except your own guild.

On live there was a Play-nice Policy. Apparently this doesn't apply to this server, even if Rogean stated rules will be followed more strict :)

I guess we have a bunch of hypocrites on this server.

Can we please duel so I can shit all over your un-deserved botb title?=)

I may not understand this, but I do understand that you are a:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tmM8OQUr5ZM/TWt7jTZFuiI/AAAAAAAABOI/SsdQ8hz8SVs/s1600/crybaby.png

Autotune
11-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Shouldn't you shut up and start giving away them BJs to get your pixels?

Google translate:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cry.gif

Autotune
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Lol, rage? Haven't you seen how I post towards jerks earlier? There's plenty of examples on this forum of how ruthless I am towards retards & noobs like you? :D

Only thing that makes me annoyed (not angry or pissed off) is that your guild leader and officers are ruining this server by making people mass exodus.

I want people to group with skilled and nice people to have fun with, not TMO jerks who doesn't know shit about their class and only advantage they have is their gear.

I do not really have any wish at raiding until velious release either. So I don't see why you think I am angry! Except that I am a ruthless and rude motherfucker towards retards (like i mentioned above)!

If I hurt your feelings sorry!

Google Translation:

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/erikahaleyjonas/gifs/rage.gif

Eccezan
11-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Lol, rage? Haven't you seen how I post towards jerks earlier? There's plenty of examples on this forum of how ruthless I am towards retards & noobs like you? :D

Only thing that makes me annoyed (not angry or pissed off) is that your guild leader and officers are ruining this server by making people mass exodus.

I want people to group with skilled and nice people to have fun with, not TMO jerks who doesn't know shit about their class and only advantage they have is their gear.

I do not really have any wish at raiding until velious release either. So I don't see why you think I am angry! Except that I am a ruthless and rude motherfucker towards retards (like i mentioned above)!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 08:07 PM

You are so right. We will cease and desist now. You have hurt all of our feelings. We are leaving. You are sooo ruthless !

Eccezan
11-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Velious is soon out, shouldn't you guys be reading up and stealing the strategies from pioneer guilds that did and created the strategies you use, 12 years ago?

12 year old strategies confirmed 100% stolen. You may now release Velious.

India
11-14-2012, 08:16 PM

Better watch out everyone, this is one tough, ruthless & rude forum poster. :rolleyes:

Next thing you know he's going to beat you up online

quido
11-14-2012, 08:23 PM
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9oduhjqIxw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W9oduhjqIxw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

quido
11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
it doesn't matter, the rate at which tmo is destroying the server this place will be empty before velious amirite

hatelore
11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
I may not understand this, but I do understand that you are a:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tmM8OQUr5ZM/TWt7jTZFuiI/AAAAAAAABOI/SsdQ8hz8SVs/s1600/crybaby.png

Splorf22
11-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I have to say, if you guys were as good at EQ as you are at dredging funny pictures of people crying out of the murky depths of the internet, Trak would die before he spawned.

Triangle
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
You are so right. We will cease and desist now. You have hurt all of our feelings. We are leaving. You are sooo ruthless !

You sure do talk a lot for a homosexual. Don't you know your kind is an abomination against God? Repent!

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Too bad none of you have access to the best strats, for instance where to kill tormax, how to pull, and eashen of the sky too. :)

I will enjoy watching you guys stress with the minidrakes

We dont !?

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 08:49 PM
You sure do talk a lot for a homosexual. Don't you know your kind is an abomination against God? Repent!

I actually reproduce asexually.

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Just a hunch here but these Velious raid mobs are going to get completely steam rolled, including AoW

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 09:07 PM
The pro players will certainly insist the charm exploit remain in as long as possible along with the item recharge bug

Autotune
11-14-2012, 09:07 PM
It's called a troll who's trolling, and I have to live up to my race!:) A troll, trolling forums is nothing special ;)

Oh god, it thinks it's trolling.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Just a hunch here but these Velious raid mobs are going to get completely steam rolled, including AoW

90% dead first day

other 10% following day.

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 09:08 PM
In other news Sirran still charmable... mage swords on pets..

We're so good ya'll

pasi
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM

AOW probably won't be the first week, but everything else is going to be demolished before people go to bed on opening night.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 09:37 PM
How are they gonna clear all of Ntov, PoN, dragon in HoT in the first day?=P

Oh and and PoM, Kael raids, Skyshrine raid mobs, ST, etc. etc.

easy, 1800pop

Sturgeon
11-14-2012, 09:43 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ532zg9CI-HGgpZnIokLkJmH6GGGpZ_14ROex4EoLLNJhBOif4W9_XFcsNzA

The neckbeards in this thread...

Autotune
11-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Just PoN would take 9 hours clearing with 50-60 characters, including tunare.Don't even get me started on how much clearing Ntov and ST is, not to mention there is no way in hell any guild will get enough keys for ST the first day to take down even a single named in there.

1800 pop will get it done.

Splorf22
11-14-2012, 10:08 PM
I actually reproduce asexually.

That explains Eccezan!

pasi
11-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Slight exaggeration as Tunare isn't itemized until later in Velious (iirc) and ST is out of the question (although, MotG with War/Sham/Donal/Donal/Donal is prob doable), but I would bet NToV is cleared in the first 2 days. Vyemm is really the only big question mark. I got to side with the Huge #'s, Donal BPs, pull-able dragons.

Frieza_Prexus
11-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I strongly suspect that Donal's will be nerfed right as velious drops. Also, NToV dragons will probably be tuned a bit to the hard side with more AC, haste, and regen than we might have seen on live in the same way that VP dragons here are Ass-Beaters.

That said, most stuff should fall in short order.

Ahldagor
11-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Y'all didn't watch the Betty Boop cartoon I linked did you?

Autotune
11-14-2012, 11:05 PM

I didn't, didn't even see it.

Pringles
11-14-2012, 11:08 PM
The only thing this thead has taught me is: thank god i have autotune on ignore.

Autotune
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM

i went back 2 pages and didn't see it, relink prease.

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
AOW probably won't be the first week, but everything else is going to be demolished before people go to bed on opening night.

this need to get our tanks Hp'd up you can throw 100 people at AoW to get mowed down when you tanks flop.

Provided there isnt a charm bug in place

quido
11-14-2012, 11:48 PM
I thought we preserved timeline bugs in the interest of "classic" here. Broken taunt etc.

Alarti0001
11-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I thought we preserved timeline bugs in the interest of "classic" here. Broken taunt etc.

Who knows, it changes not to mention the plethora of added bugs

Autotune
11-15-2012, 12:06 AM

most of the negatives get preserved, most of the positives don't.

Eashan3.0
11-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Hey peeps any idea when Velious is coming out :)

Autotune
11-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Hey peeps any idea when Velious is coming out :)

Missed you pal

and

no.

Nirgon
11-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Autotune, that tatt'd up half chinese skank needs to go.

Autotune
11-15-2012, 01:23 AM

Happy?

Nirgon
11-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Not bad.

It will be mighty fine until the novelty wears out. A very solid place holder.

Lexical
11-15-2012, 02:48 AM

I miss her already :(

Zenlina
11-15-2012, 05:03 AM
Your dreaming if you think Velious NToV etc be done within 2 days. It take most people more then a week just to navigate from Iceclad to TOV, dying along the way trying to get port tooths. Rogues and monks going to make so much money dragging people stupid asses back to zone line. Hell even the rogues gonna be screwed because so much stuff see through sneak hide as well.

I can probably guess 90% of the server pop wont even make it to Western Waste first day. They get lost in the maze that is Skyshrine and probably quit cos' they cant get there corpse.

Jacquouille
11-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Your dreaming if you think Velious NToV etc be done within 2 days. It take most people more then a week just to navigate from Iceclad to TOV, dying along the way trying to get port tooths. Rogues and monks going to make so much money dragging people stupid asses back to zone line. Hell even the rogues gonna be screwed because so much stuff see through sneak hide as well.

I can probably guess 90% of the server pop wont even make it to Western Waste first day. They get lost in the maze that is Skyshrine and probably quit cos' they cant get there corpse.

This is still so far from now, not much point talking about it , sadly :(

Shinko
11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
10k for all lost tmo corpses

Shinko
11-15-2012, 07:39 AM
per lost

pasi
11-15-2012, 07:57 AM

Maybe I'm overestimating BDA/TMO/FE/etc ability to google EQAtlas and Invis through zones? Pretty much nothing in the Iceclad->ToV run sees invis (let alone poses threat to level 60s) until Sirens Grotto.

Skyshrine Maze - right, left, forward, back. Plus, you don't need to go through the maze to get to Cobalt Scar. You zone in from WL, take a right, go up the steps, take a left - kill the level 35ish drake, and loot your key. Then, backtrack to zone-in, and go left, right, left, and click on the statue. Nothing even cons blue this deep in SS.

If you can keep a tank up on a quadding Hoshkar with grey suede boots (or any of the quadding VP dragons that should only be doubling), you can keep a tank up in NToV.

Most of NToV trips (Dagarn and Aary quad) for 600-800ish and are fully slowable. Vulak is fully slowable @4x1400ish, but his natural attack speed is significantly slower than the other dragons or anything else in the game. For what it takes Vulak to attack twice, any other mob in the game swings three times.

The unslowable: Eashen @3x700ish, Ikitair @3x600ish, Special K @3x800ish, Lord Vyemm @3x 1200ish,

Keep in mind all these numbers are max hits pre-defensive.

The unslowable shit has anywhere from 80 to 150k HP. So while it's a big step up from VP HP-wise, I would guess you'd have near-double your normal raid turnout initially plus unlike VP, you don't have to deal with ass-raping AEs of the same proportion. The exception to this is 2 of the Triplets which are slowable clones of their VP counterparts. Sevalak is Paladin Silverwing with 3x the HP and Zlexak is Rogue Hoshkar with 4x the HP. Initially, all the dragons are pull-able so walling the tougher AEs isn't an issue.

As the old saying goes, if you can kill Aaryonar - the only thing in NToV thats still to go is Vyemm and Vulak.

This took awhile on live because most people didn't grasp concepts like CH-chains and walling AEs. I'd be disappointed if NToV (short of maybe Vyemm and Vulak) isn't dead in the first two days.

pasi
11-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Although, technically Vyemm can be slowed. There's 2 ways of going about it, but both are impractical. 500pp to anyone who can guess both.

pasi
11-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Slowed in Velious that is.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Why would you run through SS to get to WW? CS>Sirens>WW?

I could tell you, but I don't want to reveal the secret for opening day. Im just a zergling after all.

Srsly, though for all the BS you spew it must be highly embarrasing to not know why you cant just port to CS

radditsu
11-15-2012, 01:17 PM
I could tell you, but I don't want to reveal the secret for opening day. Im just a zergling after all.

Srsly, though for all the BS you spew it must be highly embarrasing to not know why you cant just port to CS

are you talking about the portal tooth key?
or
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=940

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 01:30 PM
are you talking about the portal tooth key?
or
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=940

Both actually.

pasi
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I wondered why anyone would go through Skyshrine maze to get to cobalt scar too.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 02:07 PM
I was referring to someone talking about running through SS lab. That will get you to Yelinak, not CS zoneline (which is a easy key quest done under a day).

Hmm whatever you say.
I just noticed you said, Why would you run through SS to get to WW? CS>Sirens>WW?

No maze was mentioned and your following statement of CS>Sirens>WW Seems to imply you were skipping SS altogether.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I wondered why anyone would go through Skyshrine maze to get to cobalt scar too.

If you are going off of Zenlina's post he is foreign and the phrase "the maze that is skyshrine" would mean that skyshrine in its entirety is confusing. Which is would be, for new people without maps. I would support his post that alot of people will get lost trying to get from WL > CS

Eccezan
11-15-2012, 02:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/f78Zu.jpg

pasi
11-15-2012, 02:51 PM
If you are going off of Zenlina's post he is foreign and the phrase "the maze that is skyshrine" would mean that skyshrine in its entirety is confusing. Which is would be, for new people without maps. I would support his post that alot of people will get lost trying to get from WL > CS

Yeah, I took it that way originally, but reconsidered on the whole "people who are running to ToV getting lost and dying in Skyshrine thing" made me think he meant later on. Skyshrine before FehDhars, Cubes, and Laochs is basically level 35-40, easy to navigate, and shit doesn't see invis.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 03:43 PM
'

You need to start learning other's posts before you open your cockhole.

You need to learn how to get to ToV =)

You only responded with information of how to actually get to CS after someone posted you links.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 03:46 PM

DERP

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 04:13 PM

Is this comprehensible? Because if so it says you think that you don't need to run through SS to get to CS initially.

Thana8088
11-15-2012, 04:18 PM
WTB Perun map of Velious. <3

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 04:20 PM
I know you have to run through SS and click the statue in the big room to get to Cobalt scar tower. I thought that idiot was saying you had to run through the labyrinth in SS to get to CS.

Communication error where?

With you,

The only time you mentioned needing to run thru SS and clicking the statue was after you read radittsu's post.

Now you are floundering to save face.

Alarti0001
11-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Think what you will :)
Running THROUGH SS and labyrinth will only get you to those banishing dragons and eventually yelinak.

Statue i a 2min run from ss zonein.
Would I know that If I didn't use that dragon statue in the pool, you click many times myself, would I? :)

I love how you keep offering increasing amounts of detail after you states the CS>SG>WW

After you received links. GJ at least you can read zam.com

pasi
11-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Think what you will :)
Running THROUGH SS and labyrinth will only get you to those banishing dragons and eventually yelinak.

Statue i a 2min run from ss zonein.
Would I know that If I didn't use that dragon statue in the pool, you click many times myself, would I? :)

Banishing Dragons were post ST and SS Revamp, iirc.

pasi
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Not sure I understand the question?

The Crusader Dragons that came with the ST Revamp were implemented late Luclin (or early PoP - don't feel like looking up the exact date).

The perma-rooting of a lot of the bosses in Velious happened much earlier than that.

Lexical
11-16-2012, 02:34 AM
I heard velious is cold. Should I pack a coat?

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm going to go way, way out on a limb and say Alarti has raided ToV before

Alarti0001
11-16-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm going to go way, way out on a limb and say Alarti has raided ToV before

3+ versions of Vulak too!

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 12:55 PM
I don't think anyone had as much VP gear as TMO does going into Velious.

Pick your targets (hint: go dragon faction) on release people, this shit is going to get wrecked handily.

Ele
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't think anyone had as much VP gear as TMO does going into Velious.

Pick your targets (hint: go dragon faction) on release people, this shit is going to get wrecked handily.

aye.

There were still several unsolved epics going into Velious, new items being discovered (or disclosed) in VP, and not nearly as many level 60s in BIS resist gear.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Wait till all the people come back expecting loot that haven't played in months or a year, with a full sense of entitlement upon Velious release because they "helped you build the guild or were around when there was real competition".

There's your real battle. Not the mobs.

Hint: people will actually take sides with them lawl.

Alarti0001
11-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Wait till all the people come back expecting loot that haven't played in months or a year, with a full sense of entitlement upon Velious release because they "helped you build the guild or were around when there was real competition".

There's your real battle. Not the mobs.

Hint: people will actually take sides with them lawl.

Lol your hints are fail.

We already have a system in place for this.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Your system prevents them from logging in and being dramatic when everyone's riled up as fuck at Velious launch eh?

Does the CIA know of your powers?

Alarti0001
11-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Your system prevents them from logging in and being dramatic when everyone's riled up as fuck at Velious launch eh?

Does the CIA know of your powers?

Yes our system does, and we work with the FSB.

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 02:33 PM
I've got a bag of Orville Redenbacher on deck for this shit

Alarti0001
11-16-2012, 03:51 PM
I've got a bag of Orville Redenbacher on deck for this shit

Wanna place bets?

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I bet you 100% I put that bag in the microwave 5 minute before launch.

Alarti0001
11-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I bet you 100% I put that bag in the microwave 5 minute before launch.

No way of real evidence gathering without contaminating the experiment

Nirgon
11-16-2012, 04:07 PM
If anyone posts RL pics of my bag of popcorn, I'm reporting them immediately. So you're doomed.

Diggles
11-16-2012, 04:55 PM
when velious launches im going to be the first on server chat to demand hybrid penalty is removed immediately instead of waiting

Diggles
11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
gotta get ranger 2 60 nawmean

Eashan3.0
11-16-2012, 11:56 PM
your got a 4-7 months wait

Autotune
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
I have to agree with Alarti, TMO's system is equipped to handle it well enough.

Tarathiel
11-17-2012, 01:27 AM
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/jasonblanke/tmhoes.jpg

Tasslehofp99
11-17-2012, 04:15 AM

Shouldn't robin's package be smaller then batman's?

Alarti0001
11-17-2012, 01:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9Gwj0.jpg

Kados
11-18-2012, 01:40 AM
what a truly pathetic thread, TMO sinking to new lows

they're just playing the game bro, blame the people who make the rules imo

Kados
11-18-2012, 01:41 AM

zeelot may be a sociopath, but this thread doesn't prove it!

Kados
11-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Like I said, I enjoy questing, soling nameds in HS for phat lewtz and just grouping with people. I've raided everything from Phinny/CT/Inny to everything in velious included ST, so why should I care?

I still will enjoy grouping/questing with close friends and skilled people from the"the A-tean", who has shamans soloing drusilla, and raping south/east wing. Killing chardok king, Ixi with an average of 5-8 players in those "semi-raid" bosses etc. (if they even are deserved to be called semi raid boss at all).

Our guild has an average attendance on encounters for king, ixi and similar mobs are 6-9 players! And that's over 60% of the guild and I enjoy my situation right now!
But I do see others points on you guys monopolizing mobs and items. And then increase the price to 3-5x of the real value.

It's much easier to get loot for everyone with 6 players slaying rather than 100+ members which TMO and other guilds have:)

I don't miss raiding VP or dragons that much really, ofc in velious, but...
If he kills this server just to please his own ego, that will be the reasons I think Zeelot is a fucking cocksucker who should stick a pencil up his nose and bang his nose/head towards the keyboard with all his force.

Klubba, if you dont miss raiding VP or dragons that much as you say in the above quote, why do you care what shred ideas zeelot uses in VP or dragons? o.0

Awwalike
11-18-2012, 02:29 AM
grats on double shit staff loot for 50k

Jacquouille
11-18-2012, 03:12 AM
TR locked p99 because they could.

TMO locks p99 because they can.

NEXT_beefed_up_roster_zerg_guild will do the same because they can.

Cycles..

quido
11-18-2012, 03:23 AM
It's always so simple for the simpletons.

Jacquouille
11-18-2012, 04:46 AM
It's always so simple for the simpletons.

You're so e-badass, my e-pixel-philosoph.

How are those packets of death going?

Barthorn
11-18-2012, 06:10 AM
lolol

BigSlip
11-19-2012, 04:31 AM
this

big freezer

do u know how angry i was u had a name so close to mine?

i was so mad i keeled u a few times..

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000240.jpg

0m slay.... 30000000 extra points

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000247.jpg

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000248.jpg

no lns homo

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000249.jpg

prolly best to /ex .... but dont come back... but you did... lol! (not this shot... just slayed that ass before you got out.. damn im the man...)

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000238.jpg

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000236.jpg

(lol i have so many killshots that night on u bro)

o my

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000250.jpg

BigSlip
11-19-2012, 04:33 AM
PS newbie red bros... the wizard is probably the only class you cant /exit from if im atleast at 40m....

ahhhhh memories!!! hahahaa

Kraftwerk
11-19-2012, 12:04 PM
PS newbie red bros... the wizard is probably the only class you cant /exit from if im atleast at 40m....

ahhhhh memories!!! hahahaa

I pretty much rolled a Wiz on red because I saw you post these screens months back. He's up to lvl 42 just need to grind bit more. I mean Wiz sucks in groups or anything outside of pvp but fun in pvp.

Also last night I mezzed a Bard who had couple hundred mobs on him in BW, shit was glorious.

hatelore
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
@ you guys talking about Velious... You're talking about something which should have been released already a long time ago, and we still have almost 0 news about it. Not to mention the fact that the staff is currently more concerned about improving the raiding scene as it is (while releasing Velious would have probably solved this problem).

I don't think Velious will be released anytime soon. I don't know if it'll be released at all.

Would you like some frenchcrys with that waaaa-burger? You definitely make the staff want to work harder on the project.

Nirgon
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Needs to be a hard fast rule about not posting red shit up in this

Splorf22
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
@ you guys talking about Velious... You're talking about something which should have been released already a long time ago, and we still have almost 0 news about it. Not to mention the fact that the staff is currently more concerned about improving the raiding scene as it is (while releasing Velious would have probably solved this problem).

I don't think Velious will be released anytime soon. I don't know if it'll be released at all.

Well I disagree with almost everything there.

1) I think Velious will come. Nilbog is a persistent guy. Its just going to take forever.
2) Fixing the raid scene here is like 3 hours of work, doing velious probably 1000x that
3) Just Velious alone won't fix the raid scene, I have complete confidence in TMOs ability
to lock down 30 targets a week if they really want to.

That said, Velious would be fucking great.

Nirgon
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
lock down 30 targets a week

Poop heaven

Jacquouille
11-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Well you gotta admit, TMO is dying for velious as they are strong and barely have anything to do on p99 anymore.

Yet it's too bad we'll all have kids and be married when it's released !

Diggles
11-20-2012, 11:22 AM
u no we kinda gave up the whole 2kX thing cuz its not 20012 its 2012 maybe you should say twenty fourteen instead

Ilakje
11-20-2012, 12:04 PM
The K in 2K14 just means thousand. It's not some mysterious symbol for two zeros. Stop trying to out-retard Visceral, Diggles.

Autotune
11-20-2012, 12:59 PM
The K in 2K14 just means thousand. It's not some mysterious symbol for two zeros. Stop trying to out-retard Visceral, Diggles.

Oh, I guess I missed all the 2k00 stuff.

Tarathiel
11-20-2012, 02:07 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bu4erOGQuU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bu4erOGQuU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

quido
11-20-2012, 05:10 PM
grats on unban big feller

Diggles
11-20-2012, 05:14 PM
fuk u magget worm i'll do what i want, retard

Raavak
11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
I could probably make that run with my eyes closed still :/
Corpse dragging through Kael is usually via fd flop iirc.

Nirgon
11-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Even if it's not what you wanted, its still better than any other MMO out right now (not saying much louwlz).

Awwalike
11-21-2012, 06:41 AM
was it 2x shit staffs or wut

Enygma
11-21-2012, 07:52 AM
What's cookin good lookin?

OMGer UTH!! come back to deving so that Velious isn't released in the year 3012!!

We miss you!

<3 Team Uthgaard.

Jacquouille
11-21-2012, 08:30 AM
What's cookin good lookin?

WB xanax boy

Alarti0001
11-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Charm exploit will be known ahead of time and exploited fully by "certain people" which in turn will widen the gap even further.

Being full Ntov geared in 48 hours while others are just getting thurgadin armor will be a huge advantage; and, of course, will be claimed to be "legit"

Prophecy is fun!

Eccezan
11-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Yea they do.

They have 250k trak bps and epics to sell.....and I'm sure they'll offer trak teeth at a "discount price" of 500k or something eventually.

TMO auction:

****ALL PRICES SLASHED****

Mage epic MQ 350k
cobalt bp 250k
Maestro hand 250k
etc etc etc

Eat shit and die, fellas!

EXCELLENT IDEA!

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81892