11-16-2012, 12:13 AM
i dunno i think diggles had it right

there's not a song named reiker anyways

Reiker000
11-16-2012, 12:18 AM
hi emma watson

Reiker000
11-16-2012, 12:19 AM
one day emma watson is gonna egosearch herself and find this thread and PM me and yall gonna be like damn *****

Black Jesus
11-16-2012, 12:20 AM
have fun dating richard dawkins

Reiker000
11-16-2012, 12:39 AM
thats not nice.

emma watson i apologize for Black Jesus' thoughtless inconsideration.

Daliant17447
11-16-2012, 12:48 AM
If i made an emma watson dubstep video would u still hate it?

Reiker000
11-16-2012, 01:01 AM
photoshopped.

emma watson don't listen 2 these fools pm me plz thx.

Black Jesus
11-16-2012, 01:06 AM
identical twins

Ephirith
11-16-2012, 01:51 AM
You take off your headset and shut down the computer after a long, leisurely day of Everquest. You turn and look behind you at your bed where Emma Watson is snuggling under the covers reading a book. Her hair is slightly messy and covering one of her eyes. It is long and rests draped over her bare shoulders. She has spent the day playing Everquest with you, healing you on her cleric. She glances up from her book and notices you looking at her from your desk. Her eyes meet yours for only a moment before she returns to reading her book, and runs her hand slowly along her hair, moving it away from her eye.

You get up from your desk and walk into the bathroom. Both you and Emma Watson are in TMO, so neither of you have showered in about a week because you've spent so much time farming dragons for loot you don't need. You turn the hot water on, remove your pajamas and t-shirt, and get in the shower, closing the curtain behind you. Outside in the bedroom, you hear the bed creak and the faint sound of footsteps moving toward the bathroom. This makes you feel suddenly excited, and your manhood begins to stir like it does when trak spawns after a 20 hour sock and you get a trak bp for your 4th alt.

Above the shower curtain you can see the door open and then slowly close, and the shadow of a slim feminine figure appears through the curtain. You pick up your honey scented shampoo and begin to lather your hair as you watch the shadow. It stoops down a little and you see the outline of a garment moving down her thin legs. Emma Watson's hand enters the shower, grabs the curtain, and begins to slide it open. You look at her hand and notice it is covered in thick, brown fur and has several large, menacing claws. You hear a deafening roar as the giant paw rips the shower curtain open-- revealing a giant angry grizzly bear. In a panic, you squeeze the bottle of honey shampoo and splatter the delicious bear-attracting nectar all over yourself. Attracted by the delicious honey and the particles of blackberry jelly caught in your matted, unkempt facial hair, the grizzly bear charges into the shower in a savage frenzy. You are no match for the massive bear. It rips open your stomach with its claws, and begins to consume your entrails while you're still alive.

Lexical
11-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Why the hell was the bear wearing underwear?

Black Jesus
11-16-2012, 12:56 PM
That's where I lost my immersion too

(jk dint read)

Diggles
11-16-2012, 01:51 PM
if u post more than 3 lines without a break on forums will not read sry

Reiker000
11-16-2012, 06:42 PM
i love u emma watson pls pm me thx.

hatelore
11-16-2012, 09:16 PM
You take off your headset and shut down the computer after a long, leisurely day of Everquest. You turn and look behind you at your bed where Emma Watson is snuggling under the covers reading a book. Her hair is slightly messy and covering one of her eyes. It is long and rests draped over her bare shoulders. She has spent the day playing Everquest with you, healing you on her cleric. She glances up from her book and notices you looking at her from your desk. Her eyes meet yours for only a moment before she returns to reading her book, and runs her hand slowly along her hair, moving it away from her eye.

You get up from your desk and walk into the bathroom. Both you and Emma Watson are in TMO, so neither of you have showered in about a week because you've spent so much time farming dragons for loot you don't need. You turn the hot water on, remove your pajamas and t-shirt, and get in the shower, closing the curtain behind you. Outside in the bedroom, you hear the bed creak and the faint sound of footsteps moving toward the bathroom. This makes you feel suddenly excited, and your manhood begins to stir like it does when trak spawns after a 20 hour sock and you get a trak bp for your 4th alt.

Above the shower curtain you can see the door open and then slowly close, and the shadow of a slim feminine figure appears through the curtain. You pick up your honey scented shampoo and begin to lather your hair as you watch the shadow. It stoops down a little and you see the outline of a garment moving down her thin legs. Emma Watson's hand enters the shower, grabs the curtain, and begins to slide it open. You look at her hand and notice it is covered in thick, brown fur and has several large, menacing claws. You hear a deafening roar as the giant paw rips the shower curtain open-- revealing a giant angry grizzly bear. In a panic, you squeeze the bottle of honey shampoo and splatter the delicious bear-attracting nectar all over yourself. Attracted by the delicious honey and the particles of blackberry jelly caught in your matted, unkempt facial hair, the grizzly bear charges into the shower in a savage frenzy. You are no match for the massive bear. It rips open your stomach with its claws, and begins to consume your entrails while you're still alive.

Lol, too much time on your hands man!

John2020
11-16-2012, 09:24 PM
The bare begins to retreat back into the forest and I begin to question its lifes. I ask the bear where he thinks hes going and he doesnt answer. I run all the way to the bear and ask him what he thinks hes doing out here. He gives me a smile and tells me to catch him if I can catch up andmy legs are strong enough to keep up. I am too smart for the bear though so I tell him to duck down and he gets on his knees and I go on his back and start to ride him like a horse. From this day on I ride the bear as my traveling companion and best friend.

Sturgeon
11-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm hard now.

Daliant17447
11-18-2012, 06:07 PM
The bare begins to retreat back into the forest and I begin to question its lifes. I ask the bear where he thinks hes going and he doesnt answer. I run all the way to the bear and ask him what he thinks hes doing out here. He gives me a smile and tells me to catch him if I can catch up andmy legs are strong enough to keep up. I am too smart for the bear though so I tell him to duck down and he gets on his knees and I go on his back and start to ride him like a horse. From this day on I ride the bear as my traveling companion and best friend.

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJ4T9CQA0UM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJ4T9CQA0UM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

dredge
11-18-2012, 06:11 PM
I have no idea who Emma Watson is, is that what you kids are listening to these days?

Daliant17447
11-18-2012, 06:12 PM
shes an actress not a music artist