PDA

View Full Version : WTB Pricecheck on SoulFire MQ?

Twilight-Sparkle
11-16-2012, 02:11 PM
As in killing Lucan and Xicotl, as well as travel?

-Catherin-
11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
ive only ever seen one. and he was asking 10k

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Bump. Is 10k enough to hire someone to kill both Lucan and Xicotl?

Boilon
11-22-2012, 01:34 AM
well I think there is a bit of a difference price wise in to hiring someone to kill both of them and someone who has the soulfire items ready for MQ

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 01:53 AM
well I think there is a bit of a difference price wise in to hiring someone to kill both of them and someone who has the soulfire items ready for MQ

Glowing Sword Hilt and Lucan's Testimony are nodrops though aren't they?

Boilon
11-22-2012, 01:56 AM
still MQable with the appropriate faction's of Knight's of Truth and Priest's of Life

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 01:58 AM
still MQable with the appropriate faction's of Knight's of Truth and Priest's of Life

You're going to have to explain MQing to me, because I have no idea what it is. Elaborate please.

Lorraine
11-22-2012, 02:08 AM

Makes thread about MQ price while claiming lack of knowledge for the acronym.

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 02:11 AM
Makes thread about MQ price while claiming lack of knowledge for the acronym.

Makes post about said lack of knowledge instead of enlightening me with her wisdom...

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 02:33 AM
www.google.com

Search produces nothing.

Cfred0-
11-22-2012, 02:45 AM
Mq means (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+the+everquest+term+MQ+mean%3F)

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Mq means (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+the+everquest+term+MQ+mean%3F)

Thank you.

Now the question is, can SoulFire be MQ'd? As I understand it, the final turn-in requires 4 items all at the same time: Hilt of Soulfire, Brilliant Sword of Faith, Testimony, and Sealed Note. Does the player who wishes to receive Soulfire have to be the one to turn in all 4 items?

can SoulFire be MQ'd or not?

Thulack
11-22-2012, 03:17 AM
Thank you.

Now the question is, can SoulFire be MQ'd? As I understand it, the final turn-in requires 4 items all at the same time: Hilt of Soulfire, Brilliant Sword of Faith, Testimony, and Sealed Note. Does the player who wishes to receive Soulfire have to be the one to turn in all 4 items?

can SoulFire be MQ'd or not?

Someone hands in 3 of those items and you hand in the last one and you get soulfire. Thats how all MQing works. Also the smart ass remarks about you asking what MQ was about is because in your title you have price for Soulfire MQ implying you knew what it ment to begin with.

fishingme
11-22-2012, 03:21 AM
Someone hands in 3 of those items and you hand in the last one and you get soulfire. Thats how all MQing works. Also the smart ass remarks about you asking what MQ was about is because in your title you have price for Soulfire MQ implying you knew what it ment to begin with.

You can know what it "means". Doesn't mean you know how it is done.

Arrisard
11-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Sealed Note

In before bug thread "I didn't get my SoulFire quest is broken".

Thulack
11-22-2012, 03:28 AM
You can know what it "means". Doesn't mean you know how it is done.

Sorry i usually ask how something is done before i ask for it if i don't know how its done.

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 03:34 AM

So which item am I going to turn in? I'm guessing the person giving the MQ is going to turn in the hilt, sword, and testimony while the player who wants to receive soulfire will just turn in the note?

fishingme
11-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Sorry i usually ask how something is done before i ask for it if i don't know how its done.

That's one way to go about it. But if you can't afford it, do you really need to know how it's done?

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 04:10 AM
I can afford it, and I want to MQ it for my upcoming Paladin. Just need to know how it's done so I can prepare.

I'm assuming I need to raise my faction with priests of life by donating in Qeynos?

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 04:21 AM
>op registered november 2012
>has already made 10 threads asking easily google-able questions
>thats 1 thread per 1-2 days
>fucking retards keep answering this autistic brony so he will never learn how to use google for himself and keep making threads
>fuckin retards

If you're not going to contribute to the thread, get the fuck out.

Twilight-Sparkle
11-22-2012, 04:27 AM
^ brony and probable child molestor

And the trolling begins...

Cwall
11-22-2012, 05:43 AM
ain't no greentext here dawg

also this is no surprise coming from a pony faggot

god damn this guy is retarded