PDA

View Full Version : TMO proves there skill once more.

Pages : [1] 2

baramur
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes TMO proves how good they can train once more, ofcourse this time it was not in VP, but hate. After clearing zone in, clearing the mobs to Maestro, TMO decides to port up to hate. We cleanly pull Maestro to zone in, and wouldnt you know it TMO sk runs in 3 clerics and Sprite golem. Not big deal sprite is offtanked and 3 clerics mezzed. But no this was not enough for TMO they had to have Maestro so a 2nd train was pulled. Grats Shea you got hand, by your guild being bitches about it. I am sure the TMO trolls will be in defending and asking for fraps, but hey if you want to resort to training and over running guilds just for your pixels all you. The fact is this you trained because another guild was going to kill Maestro and you needed the hand. Grats once more on your hand shea i hope your proud.

Kraftwerk
11-30-2012, 11:31 AM
I find it hard to believe that TMO would resort to questionable tactics like this.

anamastis
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
fraps or it didnt happen. also its a spite golem champ.

-Taelara
11-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Yes TMO proves how good they can train once more, ofcourse this time it was not in VP, but hate. After clearing zone in, clearing the mobs to Maestro, TMO decides to port up to hate. We cleanly pull Maestro to zone in, and wouldnt you know it TMO sk runs in 3 clerics and Sprite golem. Not big deal sprite is offtanked and 3 clerics mezzed. But no this was not enough for TMO they had to have Maestro so a 2nd train was pulled. Grats Shea you got hand, by your guild being bitches about it. I am sure the TMO trolls will be in defending and asking for fraps, but hey if you want to resort to training and over running guilds just for your pixels all you. The fact is this you trained because another guild was going to kill Maestro and you needed the hand. Grats once more on your hand shea i hope your proud.

Yes, we were so hungry for alt loot that we tracked a mob that we haven't tracked in two months and decided to train you guys. Are you fucking kidding me?

FE fails at Sev, blames TMO. FE fails at Trak, blames TMO. FE fails at maestro(lol), blames TMO.

What the fuck do you want us to do? Hand you loot like last week when we rolled on everything? Quit your fucking crying and get a group together that can try instead of turning every mishap over and blaming us.

Llaile
11-30-2012, 11:50 AM
their

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 11:50 AM
their*

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 11:51 AM
their
DAMN YOU

nymphloa
11-30-2012, 11:52 AM
I find it hard to believe that TMO would resort to questionable tactics like this.

:rolleyes:

Nips
11-30-2012, 11:53 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/25rjsy0.jpg

jpeute
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
more TMO hater MOOOOOOOOOOAARR

Frogie305
11-30-2012, 11:55 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/25rjsy0.jpg < LOL epic

-Taelara
11-30-2012, 11:56 AM

LOL

baramur
11-30-2012, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=-Taelara;777577]Yes, we were so hungry for alt loot that we tracked a mob that we haven't tracked in two months and decided to train you guys. Are you fucking kidding me?

Then why the fuck did you port up to hate after we already had 2 groups up there clearing, then your fucking sk proceeds to train our raid with 4 adds while we were killing maestro. Its easy to kill shit until some other guild trains your ass, and your sk said it himself that when the monk splitting died he aggrod the other mobs then flopped after you guys camped out, so dont give me your innocent blame tmo shit, when you train people ya you get fucking blamed.

Heebo
their

their*

Funny that you two waded through that steaming pile of illiteracy and only decided to fix this one word.

nymphloa

Now that is Classic ;)

baramur
11-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Oh and when the first 4 adds wasnt going to wipe us, your sk proceeded to train us again with like 20 mobs so fuck you.

Ephirith
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Quick batphone the TMO legal team let's get this thread to 12 pages.

nichomachean
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Funny that you two waded through that steaming pile of illiteracy and only decided to fix this one word.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 12:03 PM
A majority of the 'TMO trained us' stuff I have seen is due to people not actually knowing what is going in a given situation. Just ask Chest and Xerxes.

Show me proof + name the SK and perhaps you would be a little more credible

-Taelara
11-30-2012, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=-Taelara;777577]Yes, we were so hungry for alt loot that we tracked a mob that we haven't tracked in two months and decided to train you guys. Are you fucking kidding me?

Then why the fuck did you port up to hate after we already had 2 groups up there clearing, then your fucking sk proceeds to train our raid with 4 adds while we were killing maestro. Its easy to kill shit until some other guild trains your ass, and your sk said it himself that when the monk splitting died he aggrod the other mobs then flopped after you guys camped out, so dont give me your innocent blame tmo shit, when you train people ya you get fucking blamed.

First off, learn to spell "spite", and press the "Quote" button.

You didn't "clear" to maestro, you were pulling to the zone, just like we were. Ya think maybe we were trying to pull it too, and mobs might have trailed off/onto either of our guilds' pullers? If you were so intent in pulling it, and made a mistake (which you are accusing us of), wouldn't you camp out too?

Stop bitching and actually track the mob if you want it instead of racing for sloppy seconds. We did. And we won.

Insert tears here.

baramur
11-30-2012, 12:22 PM
WTF do you mean actually track the mob, we were there an hour before you breaking zone in and clearing roamers. Your sk aggrod the split mobs, then proceeded to drop them on our raid. We tracked maestro before you ever had fixt in zone. So no matter how you spin it you zoned into hate after we already broken in and proceeded to train us after we pulled maestro. The sk name was Xazzadon or something zeelot, and he even said he agrod the 3 clerics and golem after our monk died

Picks
11-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Q: Will the planes be open to everyone?
A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag.

Q: What if our raid is disrupted? What if our raid interferes with another raid?
A: You may petition in game and if a staff member is available we will be more than happy to show up and evaluate the situation as it occurs. If a staff member is unavailable then please feel free to submit your petition under petitions/exploits on the forums at www.project1999.org. please be sure to include all relevant fraps & screenshots that you feel build your case. Players are not permitted to take the law into their own hands. You are not batman and two wrongs do not make a right, therefore killstealing or general douchebaggery are not permitted under any circumstances. ever.

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow, there is some serious butthurt going on here.

baramur
11-30-2012, 12:24 PM
And last note, intentional or not, a train is a train. If we were in process of pulling Maestro your sk shouldnt have been in the fucking way. We were clearly there first and set up for the pull meanwhile you just zoned in after all the work was done.

Lorraine
11-30-2012, 12:27 PM

Zeelot, lead GM of P99, resolving raid disputes one at a time.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 12:30 PM
More like resolving TMO issues! If someone actually trained them in hate while they were fighting Maestro they'd at minimum get a dkp hit for being a noob and at worse get guild-removed if it was malicious.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Unless the person is Fazlazen, he's exempt from TMO non-douchebaggery rules.

Frogie305
11-30-2012, 12:37 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/25rjsy0.jpg < LOL epic

Rovas
11-30-2012, 12:42 PM
More like resolving TMO issues! If someone actually trained them in hate while they were fighting Maestro they'd at minimum get a dkp hit for being a noob and at worse get guild-removed if it was malicious.

http://thegboatdotnet.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/8p10n.gif

baramur
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
The whole point is there never would have been a train had the TMO sk never agrod the pull. There were 2 monks one pulled the clerics and all while other tagged maestro. The one that tagged maestro flopped and tank tagged maestro cleanly. The other monk died so the agrgro reset and agrod sk. If the tag on maestro would not have been clean the other mobs wouldnt have agrod sk, but would have aggrod raid. The sk in your guild even said when the monk died he agrod those said mobs. So it comes down to TMO interfered with pull then proceeded to train other raid. So Zeelot question is do you think thats appropriate.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 12:52 PM
A majority of the 'TMO trained us' stuff I have seen is due to people not actually knowing what is going in a given situation. Just ask Chest and Xerxes.

This.

I also, wiped you guys on Trakanon today. Ask shinko!

-Taelara
11-30-2012, 12:53 PM
It was Xerxes, our main puller. He pulled it through the firewall, once again. /sigh

baramur
Just ask the sk if he agrod the monks pull, then if after he agrod if it didnt get brought to zone in where it agrod our raid.

Alarti0001
I have a good feeling about this thread. FE is desperate now that loot rolling is done.

baramur
11-30-2012, 12:54 PM
You can either deny it happened, even though it did, and it is easy to tell it did, or you can admit it was an unintentional train, which it prolly wasnt, or you can just say ya fuck you we did it so what.

baramur
11-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Alarti not everything is about loot. Thats your only defense to doing shit things to other people, oh loot. The whole point is your guild trained another guild to get a kill. Im trying to figure out your "hand out idea", our guild was first in zone, there wasnt even a tmo tracker, we did break in, we cleared the roamers, you all zoned in, we cleanly pulled maestro to zone in, your sk trained us. So who is in the right and who is in the wrong. Try to derail about asking for free loot, its not even about that. Its about your guild training to kill a mob that was already going to be killed.

Allizia
11-30-2012, 01:00 PM
So you dropped aggro on the SK, then the SK dropped aggro back on yall?

Allizia
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Anyway, I was there, the adds were in camp within a second of maestro (faster than running to train + FD would have accomplished), the fact they were that close means it could have been social or come from anywhere. You tried to rush without reason (see last 4 FE(all) trak attempts/wipes) and ended up wiping.

Rovas
11-30-2012, 01:07 PM
ITT:
http://i.imgur.com/ILmgq.gif

GM's won't do anything unless you have Fraps and logs. TMO will be damned if they let anyone have anything. They have a lot to lose if they don't get the loots though, lights get shut off, bills will start piling up, can't buy food because EBT is maxed out. We don't want them to starve to we?

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Alarti not everything is about loot. Thats your only defense to doing shit things to other people, oh loot. The whole point is your guild trained another guild to get a kill. Im trying to figure out your "hand out idea", our guild was first in zone, there wasnt even a tmo tracker, we did break in, we cleared the roamers, you all zoned in, we cleanly pulled maestro to zone in, your sk trained us. So who is in the right and who is in the wrong. Try to derail about asking for free loot, its not even about that. Its about your guild training to kill a mob that was already going to be killed.

I will respond by saying you trained us. I will them proceed to persecute you for denying it.

radditsu
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
not the first time, not the last time.

Picks
11-30-2012, 01:13 PM
If the SK in question did interfere with the pull wouldn't that make him guilty of raid interference?

"If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well."

Eashan3.0
11-30-2012, 01:14 PM
thanks for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ TMO !!!!

Allizia
11-30-2012, 01:16 PM
"already going to be killed"

I call next VS

Rubin
11-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Anyway, I was there, the adds were in camp within a second of maestro (faster than running to train + FD would have accomplished), the fact they were that close means it could have been social or come from anywhere. You tried to rush without reason (see last 4 FE(all) trak attempts/wipes) and ended up wiping.

How could it have been social if they had been clearing for an hour (zone in and up to Maestro), and then why were they trained a second time with 20 mobs assuming what baramur said was true?

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 01:18 PM
assuming what baramur said was true?

Here is the problem

Allizia
11-30-2012, 01:19 PM
How could it have been social if they had been clearing for an hour (zone in and up to Maestro), and then why were they trained a second time with 20 mobs assuming what baramur said was true?

Your monk trained mobs off correct? This would indicated that they could have been anywhere. They arrived almost the same time Maestro did, there was no clean pull.

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:24 PM
If they were social the would have aggrod the tank, they would not have aggrod the TMO sk, which he even said he aggrod them.

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:25 PM
The mob was going to be killed as in the tank was already killing him, he was at 90 percent when the adds came not within seconds.

Picks
11-30-2012, 01:26 PM
GUILD A is in POH pulling Maestro. GUILD B shows up right before the pull, most of them camp out, SK goes out for a stroll for some reason, a train ensues, and GUILD A gets wiped by said train. GUILD B kills Maestro.

Ephirith
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM
GUILD A is in POH pulling Maestro. GUILD B shows up right before the pull, most of them camp out, SK goes out for a stroll for some reason, a train ensues, and GUILD A gets wiped by said train. GUILD B kills Maestro.

If the glove does not fit we must acquit.

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
In this case there was no rush without reason, the pull was clean, the tank engaged, plenty of dps, then hit with a train. Why try to deny what happened or make up reasons. If the TMO sk got aggro when monk died, and he was that close to monk dying then he brought the mobs to zone in, that is called a train. Pretty simple. Then if after 50 percent of mob health another 9 mobs magically show up at zone in, that is called another train. Oh and during this time the sk tell the guild to camp out and when they do he flops, which is what caused the 2nd train. So he interferred witht he pull and trained twice, and thats ok right?

Fountree
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol we camped out because you were wiping. You guys rushed the pull and had adds from the start. Maestro didn't even get past 50% from what I saw. I'm sorry you guys are mad about blowing all your soulfire charges and wiping to Trak this morning, that's a double wammy and a half.

Fountree
11-30-2012, 01:32 PM
In this case there was no rush without reason, the pull was clean, the tank engaged, plenty of dps, then hit with a train.

Didn't happen this way at all. You must be blind.

I think this comes down to a very butthurt person who didn't get their hand raging, which is fine because this is RNF. These accusations are totally unfounded though.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 01:37 PM

Guild A is in PoH pulling Maestro. Guild B shows up right before the pull. Guild A trains themselves. Guild B camps out so they don't get aggro on Guild A's train. Guild B logs in and kills Maestro.

FTFY

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:44 PM
I love how you try to dodge all the shitty things you do. Your sk aggrod the adds ask him. Oh wait he already said in guildchat he did. When their monk died the Clerics aggrod on me. You guys are so full of shit, you showed up late, the sk trained, you camped out while he was training.

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:47 PM
I was there i saw the whole event take place. I saw the 2 monks go to pull, then i saw the TMO sk take off after them. The sk even admitted he aggrod the mobs when the split monk died, he also said he kited while his guild could camp out, then flopped all the mobs on raid. So what part of TMO did the right thing here did i miss? The part where they let another guild wipe, oh you mean the guild that they trained wipe? Ya you guys did so great, you killed another guild that was already killing maestro.

sanluen
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
WTB pulling lessons for Chest and Xerxes. Anyone know if Wistie is available?

Also, Draco is boring without at least 25 adds.

baramur
11-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Whatever its over now, i have the ss, i have the ss of what your sk said in guild, lets raid the gms decide if it has to go to that.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:00 PM
GM's won't do anything about an SS of someone saying they have mobs on them. Usually these raid situations have so much going on that quoting someone speaking to their guild isn't going to nearly capture the whole situation. Need fraps of it happening or they won't do anything. Waste of time if you don't have it~

baramur
11-30-2012, 02:03 PM
The screenshot is of your guildchat.

Ele
11-30-2012, 02:04 PM

Can't wait to see!

This is getting spicy.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Doesn't matter what guildchat the screenshot is of. I've said 'I have mobs on me' in the past when I didn't and I have said in the past that 'I don't have anything on me' and I did. You need evidence in the actual gameplay. Text/chat evidence is just supporting evidence.

doraf
11-30-2012, 02:07 PM

TMO dun got infitrated.

Ele
11-30-2012, 02:08 PM
TMO dun got infitrated.

Wouldn't be the first time, and it doesn't seem to help that much.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:08 PM
We've always been infiltrated :p Just don't really care because even if all the guilds on the server had the inside track on our forums/guildchat, we'd still win.

Splorf22
11-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Usually these raid situations have so much going on that quoting someone speaking to their guild isn't going to nearly capture the whole situation.

This is why I just don't like the TMO version of EQ (two guilds racing for mobs in the same zone). You have two pullers in Plane of Hate, where the mobs have large aggro radii and ignore walls. Of course they are going to impact each other, even if they aren't trying. So it becomes about how to do it with plausible deniability. Even fraps usually aren't enough to tell what's going on. Meanwhile actual dungeon crawls like the developers intended are impossible because you'll just get leapfrogged. Basically TMO-EQ (tm) is like this fucked up version of PvP with crazy rules and a lot of whining to GMs.

Kraftwerk
11-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Does anyone know Jeremy's char name on Red?

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Except it's more like' how can we get TMO in trouble so that we can have a week of free raiding.'

The whining to GM's comes from other guilds. TMO rarely petitions raid disputes; any GM would confirm. The only petition I've sent in months is when sev was being actively kited.

doraf
11-30-2012, 02:15 PM
We've always been infiltrated :p Just don't really care because even if all the guilds on the server had the inside track on our forums/guildchat, we'd still win.

I dont know. It looks like you guys are losing your edge. Soon, you'll be prematurely ejaculating all over the mobs just like us and Utopia Project will come in for the kill.

Splorf22
11-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh and grats on your incoming epic Fountree.

jpeute
11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
ALL i read is : we are FE we wiped on maestro like boss but lets blame TMO.

U guys should better try to understand what happened with ur shitty pull and ur own guildi doing shit before to blame another guild. Increase ur skill learn game mechanic and stop to cry. U are just ridiculous.

ps : go farm more soulfire!

Splorf22
11-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Except it's more like' how can we get TMO in trouble so that we can have a week of free raiding.'

The whining to GM's comes from other guilds. TMO rarely petitions raid disputes; any GM would confirm. The only petition I've sent in months is when sev was being actively kited.

That was not the point of my post at all Zeelot. The EQ designers looked at the griefing clusterfuck known as Ultima Online and decided to create a PVE world. Their goal was a giant multiplayer version of DnD. But when the world isn't big enough for everyone to get a decent share of the pie, people start competing. And without actual PvP code this competition takes utterly retarded forms (batphoning, poopsocking, FTE sniping, plausibly deniable training, kiting, tracking etc) and then (fine, only the non-TMO) whining to GMs about everything because the rules aren't enforced by the game.

I suppose any game is fun if you win but I just don't understand how anyone enjoys the raid scene on 1999.

doraf
11-30-2012, 02:23 PM
ALL i read is : we are FE we wiped on maestro like boss but lets blame TMO.

U guys should better try to understand what happened with ur shitty pull and ur own guildi doing shit before to blame another guild. Increase ur skill learn game mechanic and stop to cry. U are just ridiculous.

ps : go farm more soulfire!

Who took their cock out of Jpeute's mouth? His English as a second language shit makes no sense.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 02:27 PM
I was there i saw the whole event take place. I saw the 2 monks go to pull, then i saw the TMO sk take off after them. The sk even admitted he aggrod the mobs when the split monk died, he also said he kited while his guild could camp out, then flopped all the mobs on raid. So what part of TMO did the right thing here did i miss? The part where they let another guild wipe, oh you mean the guild that they trained wipe? Ya you guys did so great, you killed another guild that was already killing maestro.

So basically you just admitted to training our sk? Once trained and FD class has no obligation to die for your fuck up.

Thanks for that!

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 02:28 PM

baub
11-30-2012, 02:37 PM
server has been out for over 3 years and i am posting in a maestro thread

baub
11-30-2012, 02:38 PM
NVM JUST SAW THE SPRITE GOLEM

WORTH IT

doraf
11-30-2012, 02:43 PM
So basically you just admitted to training our sk? Once trained and FD class has no obligation to die for your fuck up.

Thanks for that!

If your guild SK wanted to observe the pull, then maybe he should have done it FD or paid enough attention to stay out of the way of a pull. You SK was not trained no matter how you try to spin it.

Then you got a guild mongloid on the previous post telling FE to learn game mechanics.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 02:46 PM
The fact Zeelot himself had to come in here posting his nonsense says to me that they were in the wrong. You don't usually see him rules lawyering along with his guild trolls unless they were actually at fault over something.

You noobs haven't had to whine as much as others because you've been able to bend the rules and have GM's ears at your leisure with the zerg/RMT you've composed. Your arrogance is hilarious because without these horrific illegitimate tactics and if there were an actual classic raid scene you'd get stomped on a mob to mob basis.

You always need way more than required to kill a mob and couldn't fathom doing something with low numbers even with all your VP geared epic alts in comparison to those with actual skill. Try killing one mob in a clustered zone without using a train of some sort then whatever response you have to this may be taken somewhat seriously.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:46 PM
If you guys were so sure, you'd at least know this mysterious SK's name. lol

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Nah, I just don't post here unless I'm bored. This 3h class I'm in is brutal

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 02:48 PM
If your guild SK wanted to observe the pull, then maybe he should have done it FD or paid enough attention to stay out of the way of a pull. You SK was not trained no matter how you try to spin it.

Then you got a guild mongloid on the previous post telling FE to learn game mechanics.

If your puller died on our puller thats a train. We wouldn't ever petition that because its understandable. Obviously if you don't realize that mobs lose aggro on a dead monk you need to learn game mechanics.

Llodd
11-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Crazy idea I know, but why doesn't the leadership of TMO ask the SK and any other guild members in the zone what happened?

All I get from this thread is that TMO doesn't have any in-house form of integrity or honesty and anything untoward has to be proven onto them from the outside.

What kind of fucked up way of thinking is this?

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Let's not forget the Facebook find

"it's kinda nice getting a paycheck almost 6 months after you quit .. $60? I'll take it, thanks TMO lol"

Pretty lame they can still get away with such blatant disregard for any rules whatsoever.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 02:50 PM
The fact Zeelot himself had to come in here posting his nonsense says to me that they were in the wrong. You don't usually see him rules lawyering along with his guild trolls unless they were actually at fault over something.

You noobs haven't had to whine as much as others because you've been able to bend the rules and have GM's ears at your leisure with the zerg/RMT you've composed. Your arrogance is hilarious because without these horrific illegitimate tactics and if there were an actual classic raid scene you'd get stomped on a mob to mob basis.

You always need way more than required to kill a mob and couldn't fathom doing something with low numbers even with all your VP geared epic alts in comparison to those with actual skill. Try killing one mob in a clustered zone without using a train of some sort then whatever response you have to this may be taken somewhat seriously.

Wow this is all kinds of bad logic. You need to donate your brain to science so we can understand how you have all that grey matter and no ability to use it.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Crazy idea I know, but why doesn't the leadership of TMO ask the SK and any other guild members in the zone what happened?

All I get from this thread is that TMO doesn't have any in-house form of integrity or honesty and anything untoward has to be proven onto them from the outside.

Its called innocent until proven guilty.

Super fucked up!

doraf
11-30-2012, 02:52 PM
If your puller died on our puller thats a train. We wouldn't ever petition that because its understandable. Obviously if you don't realize that mobs lose aggro on a dead monk you need to learn game mechanics.

hence the reason I said your monk should observe while FD or out of the way. If there were two FE monks already working together on a pull, then your SK was simply observing at that point. Damn Alarti, your comprehension level used to be higher. :(

arsenalpow
11-30-2012, 02:53 PM
TMO doesn't train people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr7MZr9bnuk&list=UUuthOQWYa4YgfsthQijfhTA&index=2&feature=plcp

Llodd
Its called innocent until proven guilty.

Super fucked up!

Ne'er a truer word spoken. I guess that's a form of integrity ;)

Zeelot

One of my guys actually gave me a FRAPS of the hate raid, there's no evidence of the train having anything to do with us.

My integrity is top notch!

Phats
11-30-2012, 02:56 PM
TMO on the decline guys, if you want something new and exciting the only route is Forceful Entry.

Llodd
11-30-2012, 02:59 PM
One of my guys actually gave me a FRAPS of the hate raid, there's no evidence of the train having anything to do with us.

My integrity is top notch!

I suspect you need to re-evaluate it!

FRAPS can mean something or nothing. Best to ask them and try and determine what happened yourselves. Crazy shit I know.

Ofcourse, you must realise your answer reflects a certain style your guild has. I'll leave you to determine what that is.

Auditore
11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
next big guild is peace pipe sorry folks

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
If I want to be a tyrannical dictator in this game, it's my choice. Either take me down or accept my reasoning.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 03:03 PM
hence the reason I said your monk should observe while FD or out of the way. If there were two FE monks already working together on a pull, then your SK was simply observing at that point. Damn Alarti, your comprehension level used to be higher. :(

Where does it say that a puller should observe another pull from FD or out of the way. Ghosting behind a pull is a legal and very common tactic. Like when your puller dies you lose FTE. Everyone knows FE doing something (be it pulling or engaging a mob) does not mean that mob is going to die. You have like a 3/20 kill rate. If your pullers didnt want add's they should have pulled Maestro with.... adds.
Stop derpin.

Ephirith
11-30-2012, 03:03 PM
That was not the point of my post at all Zeelot. The EQ designers looked at the griefing clusterfuck known as Ultima Online and decided to create a PVE world. Their goal was a giant multiplayer version of DnD. But when the world isn't big enough for everyone to get a decent share of the pie, people start competing. And without actual PvP code this competition takes utterly retarded forms (batphoning, poopsocking, FTE sniping, plausibly deniable training, kiting, tracking etc) and then (fine, only the non-TMO) whining to GMs about everything because the rules aren't enforced by the game.

I suppose any game is fun if you win but I just don't understand how anyone enjoys the raid scene on 1999.

Lots of truth in this post

quido
11-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Mess with any of my hoes and I'll cut you.

quido
11-30-2012, 03:05 PM
... tyrannical dicktater ...

FTFY

doraf
11-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Where does it say that a puller should observe another pull from FD or out of the way.

Common sense.

Llodd
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
If I want to be a tyrannical dictator in this game, it's my choice. Either take me down or accept my reasoning.

There is no reasoning. And yes you can be whatever you want to be. Being a douche does have some benefits true.

All the problems at the top end exposed in a nutshell right here.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 03:13 PM
You didn't realize already? lol.
I'm obviously not going to be nice to guilds that petition my guild all the time. Especially considering every single petition lately has been false accusations or just pure stupidity on your end.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Common sense.

How is your version of "common" sense working out for ya?

Picks
11-30-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79642

A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag.

This whole situation could have been avoided it looks like to me. The FAQ specifically mentions PoH. It could be the rules might not apply anymore and that "being respectful to your fellow players and respect their space," most definitely doesn't apply anymore.

Sunnyvale
11-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Wall of text with a lot of facts inc, please disregard as this is RNF.

You really think we didn't discuss what happened? And even if there was a malicious train it would have been an individual acting on his own, not something condoned by the guild/officers.

I was in the zone in room when Maestro got to the FE raid. 3 clerics and a spite golem came in RIGHT behind him (there was no time for FD/dying/training shenanigans in that time). We were told to camp out right away so I hit hide/sneak and ran to the zone wall right outside the zone in room. At no point throughout the entire FE/Maestro fight did I see any player enter or exit the zone in room, nor did I see any mobs exit.

What it looked like from my perspective was FE tried a desperate, sloppy pull when we ported up. FE's puller pulled Maestro and FDed near or at their raid. Maybe someone cast something on your puller and aggroed the entire zone, or maybe your puller stood up to help the fight without being cleared of aggro, I can't really say. All I know for sure is there was absolutely no malicious or intentional training done by TMO this time, sorry.

TMO's last Maestro kill was on 10/28, over a month ago. Since then it has not been tracked, batphoned, or raided for DKP. Why would we completely leave him to the rest of the server for over a month then all of a sudden decide we needed to be shady and break the rules to kill him today?

Please post your fraps/screenshot evidence or stop trying to slander us so poorly, thanks. Also get good sons ;)

doraf
11-30-2012, 03:16 PM
How is your version of "common" sense working out for ya?

Not too bad. I tend to stay out of the way of pulls and I'm not getting flamed on RnF. :)

baramur
11-30-2012, 03:17 PM
So is it TMO that decides what pulling rules are allowed.
So it is FE fault they were smart enough to use 2 monks to pull maestro solo. Was it FE faulth the TMO cleric was dumb enough to follow him and get agro when he flopped.
You dont agree with the way we pulled him ok, but does that give you the right to take the extra mobs the monk pulled away and agro them and then train then on us? That is what you are saying. Its simple if TMO sk agrod the mobs then brought them to zone in, he trained the other raid, nothing else matters. He agrod mobs that were flopped for a reason then trained them onto raid, then aggrod more and trained them on later.

Ephirith
11-30-2012, 03:22 PM

I generally agree that, if you put in the most time, you deserve the greatest rewards. But this kind of sociopathic, fuck-everyone-but-me mentality makes it really hard. I guess you have no reason to care whether the rest of the server likes you though.

baramur
11-30-2012, 03:25 PM
To sunnyvale, your sk even said he aggrod the clerics and spite golem when the monk died. So im curious if the monk died away from the raid, and the mobs agrod your guild sk, how were they with maestro at zone in rightwhen he came in? How can you say 2 different things then have them both be accurate.

baramur
11-30-2012, 03:26 PM
It is what it is, whether intentional or not, its remains the same, if your sk had not agrod the mobs and interfered with the pull, there would have been no train at zone in, thats the finalality of it.

Sunnyvale
11-30-2012, 03:30 PM
I am not denying he aggroed mobs, I am denying he ran them into your raid.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 03:32 PM
SWas it FE faulth the TMO cleric was dumb enough to follow him and get agro when he flopped.

I dont know about you guys but we don't send clerics out to follow people anywhere. Your story is getting sillier and sillier by the page.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Also, I like pie.

baramur
11-30-2012, 03:35 PM
i meant sk not cleric, sigh long day. Also if you sk agrod the mobs then he was only one on agro list therefore he had to be one that trained them.

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 03:36 PM
My attitude is not 'fuck everyone except me'

It's more like 'retribution against those I dislike.'

Ele
11-30-2012, 03:37 PM
So is it TMO that decides what pulling rules are allowed.
So it is FE fault they were smart enough to use 2 monks to pull maestro solo. Was it FE faulth the TMO cleric was dumb enough to follow him and get agro when he flopped.
You dont agree with the way we pulled him ok, but does that give you the right to take the extra mobs the monk pulled away and agro them and then train then on us? That is what you are saying. Its simple if TMO sk agrod the mobs then brought them to zone in, he trained the other raid, nothing else matters. He agrod mobs that were flopped for a reason then trained them onto raid, then aggrod more and trained them on later.

The lack of details and changing scenario is making this analysis difficult, but is it possible that monk #1 didn't clear aggro when pulling maestro away from the adds thus causing the mobs that monk #2 tried to kite away to come to zone in after monk #1 or anyone that buffed/healed him.

If you pull Maestro with any adds, Maestro is going to get to your camp before anything else causing the later incoming mobs to appear to be trained.

Now you are saying that mobs were trained to zone in, then the same person went out and got more to train?

Kingore
11-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Why have we not yet heard this SKs name?

Lets bash Zeelot for not launching a full out investigation with Sirken as jury but not even provide to said guild leader the name of the person who you claim trained you too.

Every single anti tmo post has these non specific accusations and contains no useful information as to what happened.

Just saying.

Boilon
11-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Maestro should be poop socked on spawn IMO, just clear everything else out and have at it!

philbertpk
11-30-2012, 03:40 PM
+1 epic read while at work

Ele
11-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Maestro should be poop socked on spawn IMO, just clear everything else out and have at it!

Happened about 10 months ago, more times than I care to remember. :p

baramur
11-30-2012, 03:46 PM
I posted what the name of the sk i could remember. Xa(something) had epic was a human. To the post about the #1 monk still having agro, this is something to consider, but the simple fact the mobs agrod the sk and not him disproves this. Social aggro will always be higher then proximity agro.

Boilon
11-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Is this 4hour window dice roll thing still in effect? If so that's how I plan on catching Maestro ;D

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 03:48 PM

This whole situation could have been avoided it looks like to me. The FAQ specifically mentions PoH. It could be the rules might not apply anymore and that "being respectful to your fellow players and respect their space," most definitely doesn't apply anymore.

This applies to trash clearing. THanks

Ele
11-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Is this 4hour window dice roll thing still in effect? If so that's how I plan on catching Maestro ;D

Nope.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 03:50 PM
I posted what the name of the sk i could remember. Xa(something) had epic was a human. To the post about the #1 monk still having agro, this is something to consider, but the simple fact the mobs agrod the sk and not him disproves this. Social aggro will always be higher then proximity agro.

IT WAS XANTHIAS

Never mind

Sunnyvale
11-30-2012, 03:50 PM

Maestro was pulled with far more than 4 adds. I am suggesting the mobs that came with Maestro into your raid are different than the ones who were trained onto our SK. According to him he never ran back to your raid after he was trained.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 03:55 PM

Here is the truth of the story. You dont have all the facts, you havent posted a screenshot or fraps, you haven't even named the SK. You are just rage accusing us because we are the servers scapegoat. Stop trying to throw us in your ovens and improve your guild. Trying to bring us down, will never make you better.

Picks
11-30-2012, 03:56 PM
When I read the rule it doesn't say that it apples to trash killing. I didn't see trash mentioned. Sounds like the rules are subjective to altaris viewpoint.

philbertpk
11-30-2012, 04:00 PM
When I read the rule it doesn't say that it apples to trash killing. I didn't see trash mentioned. Sounds like the rules are subjective to altaris viewpoint.

Lostprophets
11-30-2012, 04:04 PM

That applies to trash clearing, but wheres the other quote where states you can't pull maestro to zone in anymore? :eek:

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Here is the truth of the story. You dont have all the facts, you havent posted a screenshot or fraps, you haven't even named the SK. You are just rage accusing us because we are the servers scapegoat. Stop trying to throw us in your ovens and improve your guild. Trying to bring us down, will never make you better.

The same response you always give, when will you be a little more creative and actually man up to your mistakes or atleast use better excuses? Just because there isn't fraps/SS's doesn't mean something didn't happen. I figured being as you were the 9th wonder of the world when it comes to logic you would see this by now, however i guess not.

You're like a ditzy chick that gets pulled over for speeding batting her eyelashes and saying "But officer... but... but..." awaiting him to say something where she can then use as a dramatic onslaught upon his very own words. Grow up already bro, quit shedding your little tears of misconception. Your routine is getting stale!

Just because nobody is around a tree that falls in the woods, doesn't mean that a sound isn't made. In these cases just because fraps isn't running, doesn't mean these TMO trains are faultless.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 04:07 PM
That applies to trash clearing, but wheres the other quote where states you can't pull maestro to zone in anymore? :eek:

I don't think Amelinda's rule applies anymore.

Picks
11-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Guild a has a raid force in poh. Guild b ports up anyway to do what they want. Sirken wrote the faq / raidrules not me. I guess if anything you guys are guilty or being douchebags as per sirken.

Auditore
11-30-2012, 04:11 PM
those rules are basically instancing raids, if u want that go play project2004 and play your favorite world of warcraft class

feanan
11-30-2012, 04:12 PM
The truth is, TMO wouldn't care even if you had screenshots or fraps. They would still nitpick it to death, and you'd still come out looking like shit.

Frankly, if i was a dev or GM here, even if velious was finished I'd hold it back, just to see how long TMO can maintain this. I'm surprised they've managed it this long. Though I have noticed that old TMO people on my friends list rarely, if ever, log on anymore. Guess they get enough new people to make up for the losses.

baramur
11-30-2012, 04:12 PM
The first train was 4 mobs, 3 clerics and a spite golem. After all tmo had camped out the 2nd train was like 9 mobs and at this piont maestro was at like 50 health.

arsenalpow
11-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Chief was kiting in fear yesterday, I had a solo tag on Draco, as he crested the hill chief decided his kite needed to meet draco plus a well timed FD. NO FRAPS DIDN'T HAPPEN

This is just how it's going to be, TMO refused to even talk about anything at the most recent NATO Summit, they showed up, asked where velious was and left. GMs aren't going to save you, if you have fraps it won't matter because it won't be conclusive enough or they'll just suspend the rogue TMO member who acted alone (Fazlazen) and that person will just get access to another account.

The server is a fucking cesspool, the Devs give zero fucks and the GMs hands are tied. Either play or don't play.

Picks
11-30-2012, 04:14 PM
it looks like the rules mention poh. Not instancing raids. It doesn't mention project 2004. Oh wait it actually says project 1999. It is in the project 1999 server forums. So I am going to assume that is applies to project 1999 server.

Heebo
Guild a has a raid force in poh. Guild b ports up anyway to do what they want. Sirken wrote the faq / raidrules not me. I guess if anything you guys are guilty or being douchebags as per sirken.

Except that guild A wasn't there to raid the plane of hate "for some armor" as described in the rule you posted. Competition isn't outlawed yet.

baramur
Your sk agrod the fd mobs then ran them to zone in, what else needs to be said you trained another raid.

arsenalpow
11-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Your sk agrod the fd mobs then ran them to zone in, what else needs to be said you trained another raid.

IT DOESN'T MATTER, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Why can't you understand this??? This is the 100th time they've done this and they'll do it again.

radditsu
11-30-2012, 04:20 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Why can't you understand this??? This is the 100th time they've done this and they'll do it again.

Eccezan
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM

http://ctboom.com/wp-content/uploads/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Except that guild A wasn't there to raid the plane of hate "for some armor" as described in the rule you posted. Competition isn't outlawed yet.

Maestro drops armor last time i checked

Also it is very interesting that one night Maestro was up with a few "hardcore" guilds in as well as entering Hate at the end of October and not one of them went for him while zone was pretty much clear (excluding some 30 min wanderers and Maestro) leaving him to a guild that was late on the scene and isn't so hardcore where he happened to NOT drop a hand. Where was the competition or rush for this easy kill?

All of a sudden when he happens to be up and needs almost a full clear to him this kind of nonsense ensues and he DOES happen to have a hand. Hmm, i thought they cured the server from third party programs?

Kingore
11-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Lets back up a minute here.

FE knows exactly what happened in terms of mob agro... but doesn't know the name of the person they are accusing. It is nice you provided two letters of a name but you clearly don't have all the facts so one would think making accusations in this instance would be a poor decision.

Fountree
11-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Lol choice gif and timing ecc

Sunnyvale
11-30-2012, 04:25 PM

You are making a claim and the burden of proof falls on you to prove that claim. Our SK said he didn't bring the mobs to the zone in and we believe him over you. If you can prove him wrong Zeelot said himself we would take responsibility and he would be punished. What else needs to be said, indeed.

arsenalpow
11-30-2012, 04:26 PM

IRL pic?

Where there's smoke there's fire. It's not a fucking coincidence that so many TMO rival guilds have experienced the exact same set of circumstances. Spin harder because I know you get fully engorged from online jousting.

Sunnyvale

Also it is very interesting that one night Maestro was up with a few "hardcore" guilds in as well as entering Hate at the end of October and not one of them went for him while zone was pretty much clear (excluding some 30 min wanderers and Maestro) leaving him to a guild that was late on the scene and isn't so hardcore where he happened to NOT drop a hand. Where was the competition or rush for this easy kill?

All of a sudden when he happens to be up and needs almost a full clear to him this kind of nonsense ensues and he DOES happen to have a hand. Hmm, i thought they cured the server from third party programs?

Eccezan
Guildremoving player "your sk" from the guild. Are you not entertained?

Picks
11-30-2012, 04:27 PM
So what does raid interference even mean... if guild a is pulling a mob to its raid force and guild b sends out its puller to pull said mob with the intent ot pulling it directly thru guild as raid force isn't that raid interference? If it isn't I really don't see what is.

arsenalpow
11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
You are making a claim and the burden of proof falls on you to prove that claim. Our SK said he didn't bring the mobs to the zone in and we believe him over you. If you can prove him wrong Zeelot said himself we would take responsibility and he would be punished. What else needs to be said, indeed.

Kick Faz from TMO or do you support blatant acts of training?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr7MZr9bnuk&list=UUuthOQWYa4YgfsthQijfhTA&index=2&feature=plcp

Rovas
11-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Guildremoving player "your sk" from the guild. Are you not entertained?

http://i.qkme.me/3oyzxz.jpg

Chedduh

Heebo

I couldn't attend this raid since I was already at work but I was listening to Vent. Most people wanted to go back to sleep and leave Maestro up (except for a couple alts that needed the hand) until they realized FE was headed up and there might be a chance to harvest some tears. Thank you for not disappointing them.

Rubin
11-30-2012, 04:32 PM

That's not a conspiracy, a conspiracy would be if the GMs favored TMO, it's just really hard to prove fault with fraps and screenshots and GMs won't raid ban/suspend accounts without 100% certainty. It's given incentive for guilds to train each other and only TMO is willing to do it.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 04:32 PM
I couldn't attend this raid since I was already at work but I was listening to Vent. Most people wanted to go back to sleep and leave Maestro up (except for a couple alts that needed the hand) until they realized FE was headed up and there might be a chance to harvest some tears. Thank you for not disappointing them.

Which raid are you talking about? If this one today then again you weren't there, yet somehow can comment on the validity of what happened? Also, what about the time you, FE, and BDA all had people in zone during that late October raid? Where was the need to harvest tears during prime time, yet left him up for another guild cause he "just so happened" to not have a hand?

Tarathiel
11-30-2012, 04:33 PM
i love the music in this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhPGEndQD6U&feature=autoplay&list=UUuthOQWYa4YgfsthQijfhTA&playnext=1

Sunnyvale
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Kick Faz from TMO or do you support blatant acts of training?

You cry about being trained and post a video of it, then your video auto plays a video of you training the same person who trained you. I understand that technically he broke the rules and you did not, but still it is a bit like rain on your wedding day is it not?

Tarathiel
11-30-2012, 04:36 PM
You cry about being trained and post a video of it, then your video auto plays a video of you training the same person who trained you. I understand that technically he broke the rules and you did not, but still it is a bit like rain on your wedding day is it not?

you win 10 detective points!

Treats
11-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Competition isn't outlawed yet.

Neither is being a douchebag, heh.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 04:40 PM

Refer to sirkens post if you are this stupid FTE is the defining rule for boss mobs

bizzum
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR6KJEfS4WCFTzWGsfHrXaVSF5Iyzo3 wJi82tVvAvA4gx-8iW4IQ

Ya douchebags.

Kingore
For those of you not in TMO guildchat we are discouraged from doing anything that would get the guild raid suspended. We know FE is frapsing everything we do in an attempt to get us suspended so they can have free loot (sort of like that rolling bullshit.)

Tl; DL TMO knows what happens when we train so we don't condone it.

Heebo
11-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Which raid are you talking about? If this one today then again you weren't there, yet somehow can comment on the validity of what happened? Also, what about the time you, FE, and BDA all had people in zone during that late October raid? Where was the need to harvest tears during prime time, yet left him up for another guild cause he "just so happened" to not have a hand?

Breathe... I never commented about the validity of what happened. I'm just saying there wasn't an officer in vent saying, "I just checked ShowEQ bros, there's totally a hand! Train the FE scum by all means necessary, an_sk_01!"

It was more like, "We just watched these guys rush an engage at Trak, maybe the tards will do it again."

baramur
11-30-2012, 04:45 PM
It is simple game mechanics yet you put on your innocent "We have morals" coat and suppose to be magically just and true. The sk has said he aggrod the mobs the monk fd. Proximity agro will not beat out social agro. Those mobs, that aggrod him above running to zone, were then brought to zone in. Then TMO camped out while the sk got more mobs on agro then fd and all those mobs trained FE raid force. Xanthius or whatever his name was trained the raid, now whether intentional or not he still trained. You said you only came up because fe was going up, FE had been there clearing for an hour. You ported up, trained when you didnt get fte, then proceeded to kill maestro. Douchebags.

Kingore
11-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Xanthias I believe is on a break, no? FE confirmed no idea what happened as they don't even know who trained them other than "some sk". Good thing eccezan removed him from guild.

Heebo
11-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Xanthius or whatever his name was trained the raid, now whether intentional or not he still trained. Douchebags.

Kraftwerk
11-30-2012, 04:50 PM
The only thing shocking about this is that the thread is almost at 20 pages and some people appear to be genuinely discussing the topic as original, not just TMO_Thread_19756.

If you don't like TMO just put them all on your ignore list.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 04:52 PM
IRL pic?

Where there's smoke there's fire. It's not a fucking coincidence that so many TMO rival guilds have experienced the exact same set of circumstances. Spin harder because I know you get fully engorged from online jousting.

Except all of our rival guilds are basically the same people. IB/VD went to BDA then went to FE.

God you are dumb.

Also, I have been to a few concerts and night clubs that had smoke without fire. Insane!

Heebo
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
The only thing shocking about this is that the thread is almost at 20 pages and some people appear to be genuinely discussing the topic as original, not just TMO_Thread_19756.

If you don't like TMO just put them all on your ignore list.

It would be such a god damn hastle to remove them all once a month to talk shit when they get a Sev kill though...

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Xanthias I believe is on a break, no? FE confirmed no idea what happened as they don't even know who trained them other than "some sk". Good thing eccezan removed him from guild.

Xanthias is also a ranger hahaha

Tarathiel
11-30-2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gif

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Breathe... I never commented about the validity of what happened. I'm just saying there wasn't an officer in vent saying, "I just checked ShowEQ bros, there's totally a hand! Train the FE scum by all means necessary, an_sk_01!"

It was more like, "We just watched these guys rush an engage at Trak, maybe the tards will do it again."

Respectable post, however nobody is going to admit use of a third party program no matter how close he/she is to people within their guild. Same thing with two-boxing, nobody is going to admit they do it even if it is blatantly obvious whether it be in voice chat or in /tells.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Chief was kiting in fear yesterday, I had a solo tag on Draco, as he crested the hill chief decided his kite needed to meet draco plus a well timed FD. NO FRAPS DIDN'T HAPPEN

This is just how it's going to be, TMO refused to even talk about anything at the most recent NATO Summit, they showed up, asked where velious was and left. GMs aren't going to save you, if you have fraps it won't matter because it won't be conclusive enough or they'll just suspend the rogue TMO member who acted alone (Fazlazen) and that person will just get access to another account.

The server is a fucking cesspool, the Devs give zero fucks and the GMs hands are tied. Either play or don't play.

Chest was training my group in KC over and over again last nite. I asked him to stop but he said Death to TMO. I don't have a screenshot or FRAPS although.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Respectable post, however nobody is going to admit use of a third party program no matter how close he/she is to people within their guild. Same thing with two-boxing, nobody is going to admit they do it even if it is blatantly obvious whether it be in voice chat or in /tells.

..... you do realize their is a file we download that checks for the usage of ShowEQ and MacroQuest?

Are you borrowing Chest's or Anthrax's Tin hat?

Tarathiel
11-30-2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.gossipbeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cameron-feeds-arod.gif

bizzum
Man did not expect my Xanthias troll to go so far. I am slightly please for the rest of this workday.

Servellious
Haha omg they might get a maestro kill what do we do. Quick guys we cannot let this happen these are our mobs

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Haha omg they might get a maestro kill what do we do. Quick guys we cannot let this happen these are our mobs

This would be better supported if you read earlier in the thread where we mentioned we havent even tracked Maestro for a month+.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Recruit a warrior, killing Maestro has meaning again. It's rocket science.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
..... you do realize their is a file we download that checks for the usage of ShowEQ and MacroQuest?

Are you borrowing Chest's or Anthrax's Tin hat?

Oh now you comment on something that provides an easy escape for you. Are you an idiot? Obviously there are more programs and updates to said programs that can evade the code that would be otherwise known as outdated by now. How else do you explain what happened in late October? I'm still waiting to hear that explanation rather than petty comments that lack any intellectual backing.

Heebo
11-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Man did not expect my Xanthias troll to go so far. I am slightly please for the rest of this workday.
Xanthias used hax to let TMO know there was a hand then trained the fuck out of FE. I seen it.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh now you comment on something that provides an easy escape for you. Are you an idiot? Obviously there are more programs and updates to said programs that can evade the code that would be otherwise known as outdated by now. How else do you explain what happened in late October? I'm still waiting to hear that explanation rather than petty comments that lack any intellectual backing.

Well using your "logic" the fact that you know about these said "programs" obviously means you are using them.

Please refrain from using the word intelligence until you can effectively demonstrate some.

Also, review logical fallacy to improve your thinking processes before trying to debate me. Otherwise you are just wasting my time.

Heebo
11-30-2012, 05:06 PM

Recruit a warrior, killing Maestro has meaning again. It's rocket science.

Treats
11-30-2012, 05:07 PM

ShowEQ and MacroQuest do not show loot tables...derp.

Are you therefore implying that a GM is actively looking at the loot table of a mob and then telling multiple guilds what it has?

Seriously take off the tin foil hat, lol.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 05:08 PM

Are you therefore implying that a GM is actively looking at the loot table of a mob and then telling multiple guilds what it has?

Do they not? I've never used either personally, but I was under the impression ShowEQ did something with loot.

Ele
11-30-2012, 05:09 PM

http://i.imgur.com/P7lsj.jpg

bizzum
11-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Looks real to me, El.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Alarti if you think you are anything close to an intellectual debater that shows enough of how dumb you are for anyone. You can go off of your "intelligence" while i will sit back and use wisdom. You can twist and use your little tips and tricks you might've picked up from your local community college's psychology class or your friends website that he uses to share his thesis statement, but none of that applies in the way the real world works.

Heebo it was already noted in this thread the warrior that got the hand was an ALT, therefore having been in the guild prior to this said "recruitment" considering TMO has been closed off for how long now? Going on two months it seems from accepting new members.

I am not going to debate someone who most likely likes to hear himself talk IRL and obviously see himself type on an internet forum since debate doesn't provide facts, but moreso opinions from differing sides that can provide the illusion of a truth to any outside spectator. Whoever is the more convincing wins?!? Don't think so, take a step back and realize that when an occurrence happens so often it can no longer be defended honorably.

Treats you are simply a dummy, you can think i imply whatever it is you want. At the end of the day your statements are incorrect from start to finish.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Heebo it was already noted in this thread the warrior that got the hand was an ALT, therefore having been in the guild prior to this said "recruitment" considering TMO has been closed off for how long now? Going on two months it seems from accepting new members.

Think what you want but all I can say is there was a warrior main who is an app present at that raid. How we do raids and the reason for why the hand went to what warrior doesn't really concern you. I'm not a liar though.

cs616
11-30-2012, 05:27 PM
There was certainly two different waves of adds. The first was 3 clerics and a spite, in addition to a loathing lich that was already in camp. Who aggroed that is anyone's guess. The second wave is the one I think is more questionable.

Talenos engaged Maestro:
[Fri Nov 30 08:47:39 2012] Talenos tries to slash Maestro of Rancor, but misses!

Almost two minutes later the second second wave consisting of numerous mobs including a second spite golem, kiraikuei, abhorrent, ire ghast and forsaken revenant came. It was larger than just 5 mobs but the first mention of new unique mob names in my logs appears at:

[Fri Nov 30 08:49:28 2012] A forsaken revenant hits Zorokk for 57 points of damage.
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:32 2012] An ire ghast tries to hit Zorokk, but misses!
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:36 2012] An abhorrent tries to hit Arttamis, but misses!
[Fri Nov 30 08:49:37 2012] A kiraikuei hits Houdiny for 117 points of damage.

The players hit in those logs were in camp from the time of engage until getting that aggro as my logs continuously show them attacking the mob. I know this isn't conclusive and I'm certain there could be some other explanation for it. However, Xadion was out there pulling and our pullers were in camp for almost 2 minutes prior to that additional aggro. I'm definitely biased being a member of FE but to me it looked like there was outside raid interference. Even if the first train was our it was locked down for almost 2 minutes and Maestro was around 50%. The mobs that actually caused a wipe was the second one.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Think what you want but all I can say is there was a warrior main who is an app present at that raid. How we do raids and the reason for why the hand went to what warrior doesn't really concern you. I'm not a liar though.

Correct not saying you were, just moreso stating that the need for a hand to this current warrior who received it still was needed back in October. However, on that night for some reason it wasn't as important?

bizzum
11-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Correct not saying you were, just moreso stating that the need for a hand to this current warrior who received it still was needed back in October. However, on that night for some reason it wasn't as important?

Maybe it's because I'm language switching back and forth at work right now, but I did not understand whatever you were trying to say lol. I would have liked to see the hand go to a main but rules are rules! I dont even know if the alt or the app could even zone into the planes in October, but yea!

Back to translating~

Daldolma
11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
p obvious that TMO tried to snag Maestro first, failed, and consequently dropped their leftovers on everyone else -- accidentally no doubt.

It's not that they care enough to train you for Maestro, it's just that they care enough to race you and don't care enough to make sure they don't fuck you over in the process. No way was it intentional, but oh well, you got social on their train and wiped. Boo hoo, thanks for the hand.

Good luck getting anyone to care. The raid scene on this server has been an unmitigated disaster for two years. Learn to thrive in the muck or give way to a guild that will.

hatelore
11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
There was certainly two different waves of adds. The first was 3 clerics and a spite, in addition to a loathing lich that was already in camp. Who aggroed that is anyone's guess. The second wave is the one I think is more questionable.

Talenos engaged Maestro:
[Fri Nov 30 08:47:39 2012] Talenos tries to slash Maestro of Rancor, but misses!

Almost two minutes later the second second wave consisting of numerous mobs including a second spite golem, kiraikuei, abhorrent, ire ghast and forsaken revenant came. It was larger than just 5 mobs but the first mention of new unique mob names in my logs appears at:

[Fri Nov 30 08:49:28 2012] A forsaken revenant hits Zorokk for 57 points of damage.

The players hit in those logs were in camp from the time of engage until getting that aggro as my logs continuously show them attacking the mob. I know this isn't conclusive and I'm certain there could be some other explanation for it. However, Xadion was out there pulling and our pullers were in camp for almost 2 minutes prior to that additional aggro. I'm definitely biased being a member of FE but to me it looked like there was outside raid interference. Even if the first train was our it was locked down for almost 2 minutes and Maestro was around 50%. The mobs that actually caused a wipe was the second one.
Not a huge fan of forceful penetration but... Good post. So you are saying the second wave of mobs that came 2 min after you all had engaged Maestro is what killed you guys? That's so odd, almost as if the train was intentional! But this is hard to believe for sure... Tmo always raids with the highest and most ethical standards. /popcorn. But please!! Continue!

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Not a problem, the warrior in question was capable of being in the planes at the time. As you all have stated there are others who could use it within the guild anyway so for the sake of argument even if he hypothetically wasn't it doesn't answer the question that is presented. (Why wasn't the easier Maestro contested/killed back then whereas now there is this mess? The kill then there was no hand and this kill there was!) I am in complete agreeance the lack of details that has been presented thus far by the original poster lacks a full scale credible claim so far towards raid interference. However, the trend continues in regards to this similar training action being done as well as sketchy behavior being linked in regards to potential program use or just bending rules at will for the sake of grief.

Cause again late October a clean zone and uncontested Maestro while already being in zone (vs.) a zone that has more mobs up and another guild already there engaged/engaging with said mob while yourselves not fully being there yet.

Any sensible person who uses common sense can see a discrepancy and view it as suspicious, but as you explained people wanted to kill it again all of a sudden. To repeat: That just seems to be a little convenient given the situation at hand whereas the mob was still needed a month ago, but left sitting there open/available while you were in zone uncontested for a lengthy period then as opposed to the situation now.

quido
11-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Somebody's gotta have a video of this, cmon.

hatelore
11-30-2012, 05:49 PM
p obvious that TMO tried to snag Maestro first, failed, and consequently dropped their leftovers on everyone else -- accidentally no doubt.

It's not that they care enough to train you for Maestro, it's just that they care enough to race you and don't care enough to make sure they don't fuck you over in the process. No way was it intentional, but oh well, you got social on their train and wiped. Boo hoo, thanks for the hand.

Good luck getting anyone to care. The raid scene on this server has been an unmitigated disaster for two years. Learn to thrive in the muck or give way to a guild that will.
Sad to say but, these are truths.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Not a problem, the warrior in question was capable of being in the planes at the time. As you all have stated there are others who could use it within the guild anyway so for the sake of argument even if he hypothetically wasn't it doesn't answer the question that is presented. (Why wasn't the easier Maestro contested/killed back then whereas now there is this mess? The kill then there was no hand and this kill there was!) I am in complete agreeance the lack of details that has been presented thus far by the original poster lacks a full scale credible claim so far towards raid interference. However, the trend continues in regards to this similar training action being done as well as sketchy behavior being linked in regards to potential program use or just bending rules at will for the sake of grief.

Cause again late October a clean zone and uncontested Maestro while already being in zone (vs.) a zone that has more mobs up and another guild already there engaged/engaging with said mob while yourselves not fully being there yet.

Any sensible person who uses common sense can see a discrepancy and view it as suspicious, but as you explained people wanted to kill it again all of a sudden. To repeat: That just seems to be a little convenient given the situation at hand whereas the mob was still needed a month ago, but left sitting there open/available while you were in zone uncontested for a lengthy period then as opposed to the situation now.

Well as far as I know neither of the alts that were up there really were actively seeking a hand. Pretty sure they just used this opportunity to try and get it since it was personally convenient for them. All the happened was somebody said Maestro was up after Trak died and I was like if you wanna go get to WC and then thats what we did. Nobody said FEs up there nobody said stuff like that, so from my standpoint of getting people going that wasn't part of the equation.

Honestly, if you are saying Maestro was left up in a clear zone for hours on end, all I can say to you is that if I knew it was up I would have gotten a BP cleric and an Epic mage pet and would have tried to make some cash!!

Rovas
11-30-2012, 05:54 PM

Talenos engaged Maestro:

YOUR "FACTS" HAVE NO PLACE HERE!!! TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Alarti if you think you are anything close to an intellectual debater that shows enough of how dumb you are for anyone. You can go off of your "intelligence" while i will sit back and use wisdom. You can twist and use your little tips and tricks you might've picked up from your local community college's psychology class or your friends website that he uses to share his thesis statement, but none of that applies in the way the real world works.

I am not going to debate someone who most likely likes to hear himself talk IRL and obviously see himself type on an internet forum since debate doesn't provide facts, but moreso opinions from differing sides that can provide the illusion of a truth to any outside spectator. Whoever is the more convincing wins?!? Don't think so, take a step back and realize that when an occurrence happens so often it can no longer be defended honorably.

Treats you are simply a dummy, you can think i imply whatever it is you want. At the end of the day your statements are incorrect from start to finish.

What does your wisdom say? Is it backed with evidence? If not its not wisdom. Examples of past conventional wisdom claims that were in fact not wisdom. Our solar system is Earth-centric. The Earth is flat.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 05:58 PM
YOUR "FACTS" HAVE NO PLACE HERE!!! TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!

The only facts presented by that log is that FE members were being attacked 2 mins after maestro was killed. A good idea would be to post the ENTIRE log. Everything else is just assumption.

Itap
11-30-2012, 06:00 PM
TMO MAKES THE FACTS HERE, PAL!!

this made me lol at work

Crazyeye
11-30-2012, 06:02 PM
All im getting outta this thread is FE wanting free handouts, oh blah blah blah we were there first so you guys shouldn't compete cause were not ready for the raidscene nor do we completely understand the game mechanics so TMO needs to teach us.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Well as far as I know neither of the alts that were up there really were actively seeking a hand. Pretty sure they just used this opportunity to try and get it since it was personally convenient for them. All the happened was somebody said Maestro was up after Trak died and I was like if you wanna go get to WC and then thats what we did. Nobody said FEs up there nobody said stuff like that, so from my standpoint of getting people going that wasn't part of the equation.

Honestly, if you are saying Maestro was left up in a clear zone for hours on end, all I can say to you is that if I knew it was up I would have gotten a BP cleric and an Epic mage pet and would have tried to make some cash!!

I'm moreso commenting on what your guildmate Heebo said in regards to wanting to "go up and harvest some tears". The fact the two of you are saying your other guildmates said two completely different things is what is confusing for everyone outside of TMO. The stories never seem to be straight nor line up, hence the reasoning for doubt when it comes to the responses of members as well as intentions during the course of action. Even after the fact it appears things are discombobulated, so it is almost as if situations of complex confusion are created so there can be that sense of doubt to instill in those who deal with it personally or view it on forums.

Alarti, you make no sense therefore no need for an actual full response. Claims of evidence then saying stuff about the Earth where there has been evidence in regards to what you said just goes to show you don't understand intelligence nor wisdom, but rather just spew craptastic words and notions in the only thing you do understand which is Troll efforts.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Alarti, you make no sense therefore no need for an actual full response. Claims of evidence then saying stuff about the Earth where there has been evidence in regards to what you said just goes to show you don't understand intelligence nor wisdom, but rather just spew craptastic words and notions in the only thing you do understand which is Troll efforts.

You being incapable of understanding something doesn't mean it isn't intelligent. If you don't understand the obvious parallels between assuming things to be true without evidence and the old assumptions that the Earth was flat then I wouldn't be surprised if you have always worn velcro shoes.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
You being incapable of understanding something doesn't mean it isn't intelligent. If you don't understand the obvious parallels between assuming things to be true without evidence and the old assumptions that the Earth was flat then I wouldn't be surprised if you have always worn velcro shoes.

What's funny is you accuse people of being incapable of so many things due to assumptions, yet you yourself make the wildest assumptions about everyone. Feel free to make the accusations you want, as i said you didn't warrant a FULL response. For you take take other meanings out of what i did say is all accusation without proof. Congratulations you're a hypocrite!

Heebo
11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm moreso commenting on what your guildmate Heebo said in regards to wanting to "go up and harvest some tears". The fact the two of you are saying your other guildmates said two completely different things is what is confusing for everyone outside of TMO. The stories never seem to be straight nor line up, hence the reasoning for doubt when it comes to the responses of members as well as intentions during the course of action. Even after the fact it appears things are discombobulated, so it is almost as if situations of complex confusion are created so there can be that sense of doubt to instill in those who deal with it personally or view it on forums.

Heebo doesn't lie. Zagum called this raid to make an example out of FE. Xanthias also used hax and trained the fuck out of the competition.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 06:15 PM
(to* take)

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:20 PM
What's funny is you accuse people of being incapable of so many things due to assumptions, yet you yourself make the wildest assumptions about everyone. Feel free to make the accusations you want, as i said you didn't warrant a FULL response. For you take take other meanings out of what i did say is all accusation without proof. Congratulations you're a hypocrite!

My assumptions are If Then statements. They are qualifiers. I'm sure you can make sense of my posts. You just choose not to because you are operating based on belief/assumptions.

Your post would have been accurate however I qualified my assumption.

IF you could not understand the correlation between the previously mentioned concepts then you are basically operating with a low-functioning brain. Sorry you didn't understand this.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Heebo doesn't lie. Zagum called this raid to make an example out of FE. Xanthias also used hax and trained the fuck out of the competition.

Haha, more illusions of grandeur so to speak. The TMO train gets mad that people create so called assumptions and views of them, yet all their material comes straight from the source. You troll, spin, and differ from eachother so vastly in your stories, yet expect everyone else to believe you and not believe you at the same time. Your fine line of sarcasm and seriousness is so blurred. LOL

Don't get mad about being called trolls, spin doctors, and young rule-lawyers if that is exactly how you operate.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Hit send too fast..

Here is an example of an unqualified assumption(the type you seem so fond of)

Because you will not debate me means that you don't have the capabilities to.

See there is no logic there its just a spiteful belief that only serves to boost an irrational person's ego. These are the type of assumptions you have been making, and they are dangerous to proper thought.

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 06:27 PM
My assumptions are If Then statements. They are qualifiers. I'm sure you can make sense of my posts. You just choose not to because you are operating based on belief/assumptions.

Your post would have been accurate however I qualified my assumption.

IF you could not understand the correlation between the previously mentioned concepts then you are basically operating with a low-functioning brain. Sorry you didn't understand this.

Qualified your assumption based on what? You have no skill in game nor skill in reading between the lines to formulate your assumptions let alone qualify them. Nice try by trying to insinuate a lack of pedigree in my brain operation when you are using the exact same mechanic of simplistic realism on an internet forum. Feel free to make more false inaccurate assumptions, but please try to use your beloved logic, intelligence, and understanding prior to putting on your act of being a shrink. Facts my friend provide some facts if you are so illustrious with them, dig into your wisdom that makes what you said have any true substance.

Splorf22
11-30-2012, 06:27 PM
So what do you have to say about the posted log Alarti?

MaksimMazor
11-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Probably some big words..

Jarnauga
11-30-2012, 06:36 PM
I posted what the name of the sk i could remember. Xa(something) had epic was a human.

http://wiki.project1999.org/images/Skepic2.jpg

obviously, Zeelot couldn't figure out the server first innoruuk's curse..

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Qualified your assumption based on what? You have no skill in game nor skill in reading between the lines to formulate your assumptions let alone qualify them. Nice try by trying to insinuate a lack of pedigree in my brain operation when you are using the exact same mechanic of simplistic realism on an internet forum. Feel free to make more false inaccurate assumptions, but please try to use your beloved logic, intelligence, and understanding prior to putting on your act of being a shrink. Facts my friend provide some facts if you are so illustrious with them, dig into your wisdom that makes what you said have any true substance.

Do you even know what you are arguing about? We are arguing about your assumptions about TMO intentionally training.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:38 PM
So what do you have to say about the posted log Alarti?

I already responded to the log. I said to post the entire log because all that log shows is that 2 mins later FE was being attacked.

Acillatem
11-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Another view:

By the way - this is just a run-down of what happened, no opinions here:

1) The SK was Xadion (Xanthias haha). Fuk. Even the "Sprite" golem knew that.
2) I was in the zone-in room, so my version of what happened OUTSIDE is based more-so off Vent (again, not opinion - just what I heard).
3) XADION says in Vent: "FE has Maestro inc, looks to be solo"
4) Less than 3 secs later he says: "nevermind - a few adds, nothing they can't handle"
5) We all know Maestro has super fuking Spirit of Cheetah.....so the fact he showed up a couple of seconds ahead of any adds is pretty normal if you've ever done Maestro before.
6) Crowds (FE ENC) seems to have the 3 CLR under control, Talenos was MTing Maestro, and yes, everything seemed fine.
7) Xadion says: "this guy just dropped a bunch of mobs on me." (confirmed via OP that 2nd puller died dropping his mobs on Xadion).
8) Xadion says: "I'm training them away".
9) Someone (I think it was Zagum) says: "everyone camp out just in case, don't come back till we say it's clear".
10) We camped out.
11) Train heads to zone in and wipes FE.

Adding in Sunnyvale posting earlier in the thread that she was hidden on her ROG outside the zone-in and never saw Xadion leads me to the following conclusion:

Either:

a)Xadion lied in vent and tried to pull TWO separate trains to try and wipe FE; AND Sunnyvale is lying about standing outside the zone-in on her ROG and not seeing Xadion.

OR

b) SOMEONE in FE (or Maestro via Social Aggro) had aggro on the train and when Xadion feigned , it went straight to the zone in.

Did ANYBODY physically see Xadion approach the zone in and drop a train? Or is this an assumption?

I'm forming my opinion on first-hand visual confirmation, audio confirmation, and posts by other TMO present at the kill.

It looked like, and sounded like, it was simply a case of: "FE puller dumped train on Xadion. Xadion took train away giving TMO time to camp. Xadion feigned causing train to re-aggro someone from zone-in".

IMO, there was no malicious intent. It was simply a train that shifted aggro 3 times (original FE puller, Xadion, and then someone from zone-in). It wasn't dumped on anyone specifically, it was just the nature of the beast. /shrug.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:47 PM

See this isnt sensible. Its basic non sequitur

Zeelot
11-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Whoever this Chedduh guy is, he is awesome lol.

BTW I posted near the beginning that Fazlazen is exempt from non-douchebaggery rules. Did you think I was joking?

Yibz
11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Ace seems to have hit the nail on the head. I wish he would have let them keep guessing names and accuse people of 3rd party cheats :)

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Ace seems to have hit the nail on the head. I wish he would have let them keep guessing names and accuse people of 3rd party cheats :)

Im still convinced it was Xanthias

HIYO
11-30-2012, 07:04 PM
I think TMO just tries to fuck with other guilds out of sprite

I miss tags =(

doraf
11-30-2012, 07:06 PM
All im getting outta this thread is FE wanting free handouts, oh blah blah blah we were there first so you guys shouldn't compete cause were not ready for the raidscene nor do we completely understand the game mechanics so TMO needs to teach us.

I don't mind training TMO in every zone if that's what competition is now. :)

Chedduh
11-30-2012, 07:10 PM
See this isnt sensible.

This sure is ---> Whoever this Chedduh guy is, he is awesome lol.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't mind training TMO in every zone if that's what competition is now. :)

DO it !

baramur
11-30-2012, 07:11 PM
So the TMO sk got agro over the original agro person at zone in? So the game mechanics magically changed on this encounter? You dont magically get agro by proximity over someone already on hate list. If someone at zone in was already on hate list, then the mobs never woudl have agrod him. Another twist please this train is still on the tracks.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 07:16 PM
So the TMO sk got agro over the original agro person at zone in? So the game mechanics magically changed on this encounter? You dont magically get agro by proximity over someone already on hate list. If someone at zone in was already on hate list, then the mobs never woudl have agrod him. Another twist please this train is still on the tracks.

Did you read all of Acillatem's post or just one line?

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 07:18 PM

I give up on you. But I have an offer.

For the low price of $2500/day a TMO lead puller will be instructing at a pulling and you workshop next week. This is a 2 day workshop which includes threat mechanics lectures. We will accept all major credit cards and even PayPal for your convenience.

baramur
11-30-2012, 07:21 PM
7) Xadion says: "this guy just dropped a bunch of mobs on me." (confirmed via OP that 2nd puller died dropping his mobs on Xadion).

This isnt possible if there is a 2nd person already on hate list, therefore when Xadion trained away, at that point in time, he had to be only one on hate list. So if Xadion FD outside of agro range of raid, it could not have agrod onto FE raid. Only way it would have agrod onto FE raid is when he was kiting he ran close enough to raid to put those mobs onto the social agro of Maestro. This would mean he caused the train that wiped FE. Now Alarti spin this, which you will, im waiting.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I give up on you. But I have an offer.

For the low price of $2500/day a TMO lead puller will be instructing at a pulling and you workshop next week. This is a 2 day workshop which includes threat mechanics lectures. We will accept all major credit cards and even PayPal for your convenience.

RMT BAN HIM

Ele
11-30-2012, 07:24 PM
RMT BAN HIM

No trading of items, just wisdom.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 07:44 PM

This isnt possible if there is a 2nd person already on hate list, therefore when Xadion trained away, at that point in time, he had to be only one on hate list. So if Xadion FD outside of agro range of raid, it could not have agrod onto FE raid. Only way it would have agrod onto FE raid is when he was kiting he ran close enough to raid to put those mobs onto the social agro of Maestro. This would mean he caused the train that wiped FE. Now Alarti spin this, which you will, im waiting.

SO you admit to training our raid?

Also, threat doesnt go down a list based on when they were aggrod it goes down a list by most aggro. Proximity aggro does factor in if your player at the zone in only have social aggro. I advise you to sign up for the workshop spaces are filling up quick.

quido
11-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I will fill your spaces for half of Alarti's going rate.

Lorraine
11-30-2012, 08:10 PM
How does one train a double-invis'ed 60 SK who's on his way up to tag Maestro for you (or observe the competing guilds effort of pulling/killing said mob) ?

While Xadion might be beastin, he hardly qualifies as 'raid'. Apples to oranges, Alarti. Let's not compare them.

Alarti0001
11-30-2012, 08:19 PM
How does one train a double-invis'ed 60 SK who's on his way up to tag Maestro for you (or observe the competing guilds effort of pulling/killing said mob) ?

While Xadion might be beastin, he hardly qualifies as 'raid'. Apples to oranges, Alarti. Let's not compare them.

1. Was Xadion DBL invis'd?
2. If so did either IVU or Invis fade.
3. Did he get hit by Maestro's front AoE?

Don't AoE's break invis?

Just too many questions.

Also, any entity in a raid qualifies. If your raid trains our pullers it then effectively diminishes our ability to pull a target. Or are you saying its cool if we train your pullers?

Wrei
11-30-2012, 08:20 PM
24 pages for a Maestro kill? Why bother with these threads anyways? It's not like anything will come out of it whether the training was self inflicted or intentional. The TMO PR Legal response team to all matters is:

A. Fraps or it didn't happen
B. SS or it didn't happen
C. You somehow fucked up and blaming us
D. Innocent until proven the fuck guilty and even then you're just hating.

Is this how raiding has evolved to? Running fraps in the background at all times when a rival guild enters the zone? Focusing more on getting the best screen shot to argue your version of events? Then focusing on bitching on the forums where shit really happens? Seriously when is the last time something relevant happened from bitching in R&F? Even if a GM somehow did suspend or ban "some sk" from TMO, would that stop some of their members from doing sketchy or even scumbag actions? So don't whine, get even. Training er.. i mean pulling in a plausible manner isn't even that hard with this dated game, fight fire with fire. If someone complains refer to the TMO PR Legal team defense.

PS: Why pull to zone in? That's like dressing like a slut and bitching you got molested.

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 08:23 PM
The TMO PR Legal response team to all matters is:

A. Fraps or it didn't happen
B. SS or it didn't happen
C. You somehow fucked up and blaming us
D. Innocent until proven the fuck guilty and even then you're just hating.
Truth.

bizzum
11-30-2012, 08:51 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/images/Skepic2.jpg

obviously, Zeelot couldn't figure out the server first innoruuk's curse..

Xadions character has the 0 fucks face on.

Tasslehofp99
11-30-2012, 10:55 PM
mediocre read, 3/10

TMO should be raid suspended from any mobs outside of VP until velious, nuff said.

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 11:12 PM
mediocre read, 3/10

TMO should be raid suspended from any mobs outside of VP until velious, nuff said.
That's actually a very reasonable solution.

Ele
11-30-2012, 11:50 PM
That's actually a very reasonable solution.

Recruiting is open for my new guild OMeleTte.

Hasbinlulz
11-30-2012, 11:51 PM
Oh cool.

thrump
11-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Lol, Xadion doesn't pull! DPS sk clearly innocent. Nuff said.

Shinko
12-01-2012, 04:13 AM
i was on the monk that pulled Maestro out to the ramp area,

our other monk tagged clean, ran the way we been clearing before Trak spawned, then after we murdered the quick re-spawns

then i died from dot when FD at ramp area, and i watched nothing else come, before i died damn you rat poison!

so its right we dont have fraps or screenshots you guys got away with it, oh well congrats on the FE handjob

Loly Taa
12-01-2012, 04:18 AM
i was on the monk that pulled Maestro out to the ramp area,

our other monk tagged clean, ran the way we been clearing before Trak spawned, then after we murdered the quick re-spawns

then i died from dot when FD at ramp area, and i watched nothing else come, before i died damn you rat poison!

so its right we dont have fraps or screenshots you guys got away with it, oh well congrats on the FE handjob

Like we'd do that for a Maestro we don't even need. Hush your trap little whelp.

Daldolma
12-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Recruiting is open for my new guild OMeleTte.

Sweet joke, 10/10, absolutely hilarious.

Loly Taa
12-01-2012, 04:25 AM
Sweet joke, 10/10, absolutely hilarious.

agreed, where has humor gone these days?