PDA

View Full Version : WTB Banded armor pieces, special request

gotrocks
12-03-2012, 06:52 AM
I would like to purchase several pieces of banded armor, please send me a tell in game to find out which ones.

I know for sure I will need the chest piece and the cloak, i may also need others.

Here's the catch though - I will need these armor pieces delivered somewhere near cabilis in kunark, I don't intend to leave my homeland anytime soon but need these pieces of banded to complete the mystic armor quests for iksar shamans.

Any help in completing this would be greatly appreciated. There are usually several iksar smiths running around cabilis on a daily basis, but oddly enough there have been none as of late. Hence my posting on the forums. Thank you for your time!

In game name = gotrocks

gotrocks
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
bump

Vertiggo
12-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I got a full suit of banded you can have for free if you make it to ec bud, sorry I don't get enough time to play myself to accommodate your special request especially for what banded is worth wouldn't really even pay for the ports there and back

gotrocks
12-03-2012, 03:45 PM
will do what i can, was hoping id find a smith in/around cab, but may take you up on that.