PDA

View Full Version : Hasbinbad, hater of the military, is in a military lead "guild" in Planetside 2

Auditore
12-03-2012, 05:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1S8DSM2PyQs/UB43b1hnchI/AAAAAAAADqU/yASVYcZ_V4M/s1600/hypocrite.jpeg

its not that i hate u dog its just ur a lil mad ok

Charlton Heston
12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IIBay.gif

dredge
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
"Hasbinbad, hater of the military, is in a military lead "guild" in Planetside 2"
http://www.dreamstime.com/upset-nerd-being-a-crybaby-thumb6804769.jpg

Arclyte
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
What outfit?

Furniture
12-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Really who gives a shit?

Auditore
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
What outfit?

666th DD, same as me ( :((( )

Auditore
12-03-2012, 07:16 PM
"Hasbinbad, hater of the military, is in a military lead "guild" in Planetside 2"
http://www.dreamstime.com/upset-nerd-being-a-crybaby-thumb6804769.jpg

i cant tell if thats a watermark or a design on the shirt.

Barkingturtle
12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
It's jizz.

Tiggles
12-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I linked the leaders his "all military should get blown up" thread they said they will take care of it.

I also left the link as my idle tag in TS

Furniture
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
that is a bitch move to do somebody i have to say, you sound like your some kind of immature spiteful ex girlfriend

Auditore
12-03-2012, 08:53 PM
that is a bitch move to do somebody i have to say, you sound like your some kind of immature spiteful ex girlfriend

wishing for the entirety of our military force to die and having the signature of "lol" over a bunch of veteran graves is a bitch move as well

especially if you're a 30 something nurse fatbody from california

Hailto
12-03-2012, 09:05 PM

No, i would consider this completely warranted actually, apparently you don't know much about the guy.

Hasbinlulz
12-03-2012, 11:25 PM
lmao omg the hate.

Hasbinlulz
12-03-2012, 11:26 PM
YES LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW

YOUR TEARS, THEY REJUVENATE ME!!

Hasbinlulz
12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Ya'll sit around and think about me while I'm out getting laid, don't you?

MooseTX82
12-03-2012, 11:42 PM
wishing for the entirety of our military force to die and having the signature of "lol" over a bunch of veteran graves is a bitch move as well

especially if you're a 30 something nurse fatbody from california

Agreed.

Why cause your fat ass cant cut it in the military? What a piece of shit. Tryin to make a living just like civilians do. I wouldnt think it would be funny if you died or wished for it even though you are a douche. You need to grow the fuck up really.

Quiksilver
12-04-2012, 12:40 AM
I was in the military once. I used to work in an inpatient psychiatric ward. One time, we had a psychotic patient tied down using four-point restraints. She then continued to berate us, all the while laying in a puddle of her own bodily excrements. She would also try to kick, bite, and scratch us.

Westboro, Fuck the Military facebook pages, Hasbinbad. There are always going to be fucking crazy ass bed-shitters out there, but to them I shrug and say do/say whatever the fuck you want to.

They're called freedom fighters for a reason. Crazy people have rights too. If they didn't, I would've drown that bitch in her own shitpiss cocktail.

dredge
12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Lame,
What's good at Taco Bell these days?
Wonder what Paris Hilton's been up to.

Shannacore
12-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Triple post by HBB? Mad imo

Auditore
12-04-2012, 01:09 AM
What other hobbies do you have?
I play tabletop D&D along with various online games, and have been gaming in various forms since I was a youngster. Other than gaming, my main interests are social rather than hobby-oriented, although I do craft 2.5D terrain for my D&D games. Oh, yeah, I play bass.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Ah yes, exposing the small sampling of hobbies I posted on my app to an online game. Now you've undone me for sure.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Triple post by HBB? Mad imo
I've been quad posting on p99 forums since you heard of this shit in the first place. You're just NOW noticing?

Fucking ditz lulz.

Auditore
12-04-2012, 01:38 AM
He's typing more and more like Harrison.

Think we struck a nerve.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:54 AM
If anything, Harrison at one point typed like me. I am the one and only. I'm Eddie Murphy saving the Golden Child. I-I-I-I want the kniiiiife. Pleeeeease.

Arclyte
12-04-2012, 02:42 AM
666th DD, same as me ( :((( )

Devildogs? LOL

He's bad enough to fit right in

Tell EvilSpic The Enclave sends its regards from the top

Auditore
12-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Devildogs? LOL

ay i just wanted an outfit and they're the only ones on Connery NC.

Lexical
12-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Hasbin, just wanted to say you disgust me. You are nothing more than a self entitled shit that needs to spend time in the Congo. I have nothing more to say to you.

Breeziyo
12-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Devildogs? LOL

The Enclave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVohBBNYOks

Tasslehofp99
12-04-2012, 04:15 AM
I try to avoid these HBB posts as hard as I can, but seriously...ya'll are a bunch of pussies. As an American he's entitled to his own opinion, free speech, and self expression just like you or I. If he chooses to make himself look like an ignorant extremist who I gaurentee would shit his pants the second hes faced with some kind of imminent danger or terrorist threat, so be it.

TO HBB:
The folks in the military are just doing a job, no one joins that shit because they want to...cause guess what, it sucks dick. You think the grunts in the army/marines want to be doing what they're doing? No they grew up in poor families who couldnt afford even the cheapest of college educations 9/10 times or weren't given the best guidance/upbringing as a youngster and so weren't prepared for the "real world." I gaurantee you wouldn't have the perseverance to fight through poverty/shitty parents(or no parents) and do what you have to do to make a life for yourself, you'd probably just take government funding to go get yourself a lil paper degree that says you're better then everyone else around you who doesn't have said peice of paper.

Btw -- Being a nurse is a noble occupation if that is true, but it's alot easier then joining the military and leaving your friends/loved ones to go to some fucked up place, regardless of what your beliefs are regarding policy/politics.

(Hypothetical) If you were in the ER at work, and some crackhead came in all fucked up after raping someone...would you say "Oh I can't offer my professional assistance to this crackhead rapist" or would you just do your job like you're supposed to? My point is: Everyone has to make a living, and who are you to judge someone based on their occupation? Its not like the soldiers who are fighting/dying are the ones who decided to go over to these places, its the retarded politicians and the assholes who elect them. Instead of making yourself look like a fool for trash talking good american citizens, why not try to formulate a more intelligent way to change the things you don't like about this country/it's policies?

HBB's obsession with hating the military makes me think he was in love with a girl once, who left his soft ass for a real man in the military. A man who even though he may not beleive in something, puts his life on the line for others...for a paycheck, and isn't fat.

Tiggles
12-04-2012, 04:22 AM
This is a good thread.

Arclyte
12-04-2012, 04:36 AM
derp.

HBB is a retard, but the modern US military has become little more than a glorified welfare program

The hero worship is just icing on the shit cake

Tasslehofp99
12-04-2012, 08:24 AM
HBB is a retard, but the modern US military has become little more than a glorified welfare program

The hero worship is just icing on the shit cake

Hero worship? No

Real recognize real? Yes

And how is the US military a glorified welfare program in any form? Its not as easy to get into as you think, unless you're talking about reserves or something. I mean yeah its not the most eloquent career path but don't kid yourself even just a 4 year bid in the army is more then most people could handle.

I think it's fair to reward someone with a college education and mediocre wages for their service. Unless you're in the military or have family/friends who are then you really have no business discussing the status of the US military in terms of the social standing of those who serve.

Deanob
12-04-2012, 09:50 AM
I doubt he could afford a computer to handle a PS.

Raavak
12-04-2012, 10:45 AM
heros (http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/wounded-veterans-honored-at-uw-l-game-father-gives-son/article_d7186350-2bc0-11e2-9541-0019bb2963f4.html)

nichomachean
12-04-2012, 12:31 PM
This is a good thread.

dredge
12-04-2012, 01:02 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/9b6b4ac6234a38d7f61757290055617d.png

hmm

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:02 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

TO HBB:
The folks in the military are just doing a job. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
http://i.imgur.com/LAoBO.jpg?2

I'm gon' steady be like this guy; not doing my job.

http://i.imgur.com/ZihY3.jpg

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:06 PM
And how is the US military a glorified welfare program in any form?
Maybe you should research what the US Military is, and then what "welfare" means.

Swish
12-04-2012, 01:08 PM
This is a Terran Republic attitude, shame on you :(

Auditore
12-04-2012, 01:16 PM
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss106/Lethius14/MyFinishedNCLogo.jpg

Auditore
12-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I think Hasbinbad should quit NC because it's a bunch of ppl fighting for rich politicians for cash.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:34 PM
TR is nazis and Vanu has bad style.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 01:38 PM
I actually apped for a group called 208th Strike on some euro server where some other friend of mine plays.

That lasted until the actual austrian/german op leaders actually started shrieking in an actual high-pitched voice - in English, but slipping into German, about the people that were TK'ing our meeting (held outside the bubble) because we were all lined up like idiots. He actually shrieked that he expected us to keep a list of the people that were griefing so that we could blackball them from the servers TR people and grief them in the future. The freaky shit was that several people were affirming this order..

I was like .. "wow ya'll really are the nazis."

Arclyte
12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Hero worship? No

Real recognize real? Yes

And how is the US military a glorified welfare program in any form? Its not as easy to get into as you think

You don't even need a high school diploma anymore. As long as you aren't physically/mentally disabled, obese, and can land above a literal retard-level ASVAB score, the US military has a place for you.

There are exceptions of course, and they know who they are.

Arclyte
12-04-2012, 02:20 PM
prime example: Harrison

How he passed the fitness test though I don't know. Probably spent a few weeks at fat camp before going to AIT for Mop-operation.

Karafa
12-04-2012, 02:50 PM
You don't even need a high school diploma anymore. As long as you aren't physically/mentally disabled, obese, and can land above a literal retard-level ASVAB score, the US military has a place for you.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't even want to get into the requirements to join a branch of service, I'll let you google that so you can facepalm yourself and learn something new. Secondly, the military has been downsizing for several years, getting in even with top notch AVSAB scores as well as having a degree prior still puts you on a waiting list for the Air Force and Navy.

To also counter your previous post, employers would take anyone from the military with a degree versus any civillian with a degree. Going to the military as a career is solely for work experience in fields such as computer sciences/programming, and being proven as a hard working and reliable individual.

Auditore
12-04-2012, 02:55 PM
I think he was talking about the army, no one who involves themselves in p99 is going to be joining AF/marines/navy

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 03:01 PM
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't even want to get into the requirements to join a branch of service, I'll let you google that so you can facepalm yourself and learn something new. Secondly, the military has been downsizing for several years, getting in even with top notch AVSAB scores as well as having a degree prior still puts you on a waiting list for the Air Force and Navy.

To also counter your previous post, employers would take anyone from the military with a degree versus any civillian with a degree. Going to the military as a career is solely for work experience in fields such as computer sciences/programming, and being proven as a hard working and reliable individual.
Oh, so like, you get a bunch of benefits for killing people?

Karafa
12-04-2012, 03:02 PM

Auditore
12-04-2012, 03:06 PM
oh right so you decided to apply that quote to a specific branch.

"The US military has a place for you"

AKA Army. Which, IIRC, is a part of the US military.

Shut the fuck up

Swish
12-04-2012, 03:15 PM
I actually apped for a group called 208th Strike on some euro server where some other friend of mine plays...

Not played Planetside 2 yet but I see clan names never improved, what happened to the first 207 strikes?

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Not played Planetside 2 yet but I see clan names never improved, what happened to the first 207 strikes?
I dunno, some kind of dumb homage to military regiments or some shit.

At least 666th represents something I can get behind:

http://i.imgur.com/if04I.jpg

Auditore
12-04-2012, 03:22 PM
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/jnsurvival/Sturmgrenadier/SG-MaxCrash-06302012.png

Arclyte
12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/jnsurvival/Sturmgrenadier/SG-MaxCrash-06302012.png

Shortly thereafter the max crash died because Evilspic didn't have a hacker at the backdoor

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
lol I was in Sturmgrenadier on Darkfall.

Ephirith
12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
HBB's highly troll-like point of view actually has a lot of merit to it. I'd like to see a world where people stop signing up to kill people for their country. I'd also like to see a country where politicians don't wield the state to kill for wealth. Most of all I'd like to see an enlightened electorate that doesn't put shitbag representatives in office.

Let me remind you how surprisingly reliable our represntation process is: The typical American lives beyond his means, accumulates huge amounts of credit card debt, and is just generally fiscally irresponsible. Then you hear a chorus of outrage when the government exhibits those same behaviors.

We're a highly warlike people, wielding the most effective military machine in the history of humanity, bolstered by centuries of martial tradition and geopolitical dominance. Despite the rhetoric about 'national defense', 'peacekeeping', 'terrorists hate our freedom', the typical American really loves a good fight and he'll vote accordingly.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 04:27 PM
HBB's highly troll-like point of view actually has a lot of merit to it. I'd like to see a world where people stop signing up to kill people for their country. I'd also like to see a country where politicians don't wield the state to kill for wealth. Most of all I'd like to see an enlightened electorate that doesn't put shitbag representatives in office.

Let me remind you how surprisingly reliable our represntation process is: The typical American lives beyond his means, accumulates huge amounts of credit card debt, and is just generally fiscally irresponsible. Then you hear a chorus of outrage when the government exhibits those same behaviors.

We're a highly warlike people, wielding the most effective military machine in the history of humanity, bolstered by centuries of martial tradition and geopolitical dominance. Despite the rhetoric about 'national defense', 'peacekeeping', 'terrorists hate our freedom', the typical American really loves a good fight and he'll vote accordingly.
While I appreciate that you appreciate wat i did herr, bolded is a premise which I question.

Hailto
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Ya'll sit around and think about me while I'm out getting laid, don't you?

Getting laid is par for the course in life for most people, you have to mention it in forum posts on Everquest emulator forums, im not impressed.

Hasbinlulz
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Getting laid is par for the course in life for most people, you have to mention it in forum posts on Everquest emulator forums, im not impressed.
My goal was totally to impress you. Sigh. Whatever will I do with such a life of disappointment?

Pico
12-04-2012, 08:52 PM
hasbinbad as boring as ever

Auditore
12-04-2012, 08:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/d5Zsx.jpg

Auditore
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ecik8.jpg

U MAD

http://i.imgur.com/uJjEe.png

Breeziyo
12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
nc is fart

tr is yah

vanu have butts

Swish
12-04-2012, 11:19 PM

Werner? (EU)

V-V-H !

Tasslehofp99
12-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Maybe you should research what the US Military is, and then what "welfare" means.

I guess by that logic, any job = welfare.

Hasbinlulz
12-05-2012, 03:55 AM
I guess by that logic, any job = welfare.
*dramatic, condescending pause*

No.

Hasbinlulz
12-05-2012, 03:21 PM
lol nobody plays this dumb game anymore.