PDA

View Full Version : Serious thoughts.

Hasbinlulz
12-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Okay so I need some help understanding something. So I was just doing some research looking around and I run into this chemical called Phenol. Ever heard of it? Honestly before today Im not sure I have but it sounds familiar so I investigate. Phenol also known as carbolic acid and phenic acid is an organic compound. As I just said it is an ACID (No not the psychoactive type either) that is mildly acidic meaning its ph balance is somewhere less than 7 and requires careful handling due to its ability to cause burns. So were learning about this cool chemical compound that exists among us where does it come from? Well Phenol was first extracted from coal tar but today is produced on a large scale about 7 billion kg/year usinga series of industrial process starting with CRUDE OIL. Ahh so we find yet another industry OIL has its hands in. But what is Phenol used for? Phenol is an important industrial commodity as a precursor to many materials and useful compounds including its major use involving its conversion to plastics or related materials. Phenol and its chemical derivatives are key to building polycarbonates (a synthetic resin in which the polymer units are linked through carbonate groups, including many molding materials and films.) epoxies (an adhesive, plastic, paint, or other material made from a class of synthetic thermosetting polymers containing epoxide groups.), Nylon, detergents, herbicides such us phenoxy herbicides and a LARGE COLLECTION OF PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS!!!!!! Yep that's right for all of you none believers proof before your eyes of why EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TAKING DOCTOR PRESCRIBED OR ANY OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS!!!! I obtained this information from wikipedia. For those that criticize wikipedia your ignorant as all the site is intended to do is be an internet encyclopedia and unlike generations of today when I grew up I had to get all my information for reports from an encyclopedia. Wikipedia is essentially the same thing. So if you dont use it its because you dont want to learn. Further for those that say information isn't accurate on the site first your mistake was only relying on one source to obtain your information as one source does not provide a basis of opinion on a topic and second goes into why you look at multiple sources and that is to check your information for the more accurate feeling answer given the information available. This is called basic researching. Sorry just had to get that one out there for all you Wikipedia haters because you are limiting yourself due to ignorant prejudices and misguided learning techniques in a new day and age. So a chemical extracted from coal and processed now using oil is then to be used for things we would not normally ingest in our bodies like plastics oil coal paints nylon aheasives herbicides people unknowingly regularly ingest just by taking an aspirin as this is one pill its used in. Yum sounds delicious and healthy. So what I want help understanding is why are doctors giving us these medications if they truly care about our health and secondly why are you still taking shit like this knowing what you now know. Oh thats rights because your addicted because I havent talked to people about that property yet but different topic for different day. And I actually remember why Phenol sounded somewhat familiar but I admit it is the lesson for the day as the word I was thinking of is Phenylalanine which is an amino acid that is an essential part of our DNA and is found naturally in the breast milk of mammels. Dont ask me how I knew that word I surprise myself even at times with the random information that will elude my brain but its on point and is usually some interesting stuff. Honestly Phenylalanine probably came from my medical training as a medic considering my best area was Obstetrics and Gynecology for those of you who dont know the what that is that's the medical study of making babies and women. Not to mention that Phenylanine is a precursor for tyrosine the monoamine signaling molecules DOPAMINE (my favorite what pot and orgasms release) norepinephrine and epinephrine and the skin pigment melanin. Now you want a real antidepressant here you go drink breast milk considering it is said to have analgesic and antidepressant effects. This chemical is also used in food and nutritional supplements why because this chemical makes sense to ingest. Hmmm I use to love breast milk as a baby its even said to have a connection to heightened intelligence. I think its just a more nourished human as the baby is needing further nutrients from the mother before it can sustain itself just like it did while in the fetus so I would much rather put this chemical in my body then Phenol a chemical that has no true reason to be in our bodies. I hope you too will google Phenol discover what I have see all the warnings that will immeadiately pop up about the chemical and rethink what you put in yours and your kids bodies. Please resend this to as many people as you can as people need to know the truth educate yourselves. I believe in a DRUG FREE AMERICA JESUS MARIJUANA OUT.

Hurley
12-06-2012, 08:38 PM
die

HIYO
12-06-2012, 08:39 PM
With great power comes great responsibility.

I kindly request you stop abusing the all mighty power of CTR C + CTR V

Hasbinlulz
12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
With great power comes great responsibility.

I kindly request you stop abusing the all mighty power of CTR C + CTR V
lolol

Cypher.
12-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Christ you're dumb.

Auditore
12-06-2012, 08:52 PM
ive settled on posting a random image from my imgur gallery whenever hasbinbad posts a thread.

http://i.imgur.com/V8Lsy.png

Hasbinlulz
12-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Christ you're dumb.
no u