Anderdale
12-09-2012, 11:33 PM
If you are out there shoot me a PM! thanks

Anderdale
12-12-2012, 08:40 PM
to the top

Anderdale
12-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Well I was informed he was most likely banned. Also that he was sold and traded like 4 times and had a horrible rep. Talk about regretting selling your toon way back when. Just so you know I was the original owner of Raiyne. I actually had him to lvl 50 and sold him and his name was changed. This was before name changes were not allowed. When kunark was released they had that event where you could loot a guise so I made a lvl 1 ranger by the same name and I got a guise! I re geared him and lvled him to 17. I realized I did not want to lvl a ranger to 50+ again so I sold him again. I guess the owners after this absolutely trashed his rep. Oh well. thanks for the info those who pm'd me.

Issues
12-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Rep is an interesting thing. Is it tied to the toon or owner of the toon? imo owner causes the rep, future owners could be mother Teresa.

Pringles
12-12-2012, 11:34 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?searchid=1772364

Stinkum
12-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Well I was informed he was most likely banned. Also that he was sold and traded like 4 times and had a horrible rep. Talk about regretting selling your toon way back when. Just so you know I was the original owner of Raiyne. I actually had him to lvl 50 and sold him and his name was changed. This was before name changes were not allowed. When kunark was released they had that event where you could loot a guise so I made a lvl 1 ranger by the same name and I got a guise! I re geared him and lvled him to 17. I realized I did not want to lvl a ranger to 50+ again so I sold him again. I guess the owners after this absolutely trashed his rep. Oh well. thanks for the info those who pm'd me.

If you were the original Raiyne, then I grouped with you when you were around level 30s in City of Mist a couple times. Not here to flame but you were a pretty big douche. Just a generally unpleasant and not very nice person, pulls were bad and you kept spamming flame lick to steal aggro off the tank for no reason.

Just saying you had a bad rep before you ever sold him, so don't feel too bad.

Anderdale
12-13-2012, 12:12 AM
If you were the original Raiyne, then I grouped with you when you were around level 30s in City of Mist a couple times. Not here to flame but you were a pretty big douche. Just a generally unpleasant and not very nice person, pulls were bad and you kept spamming flame lick to steal aggro off the tank for no reason.

Just saying you had a bad rep before you ever sold him, so don't feel too bad.

Did you not read my post? I sold him at lvl 17. Whoever had him at lvl 30 was not the original owner. I made him at kunark release. soloed to lvl 17 and sold/traded him. So this douche you speak of was not me.

Stinkum
12-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Damn my bad dude, I just read the up to the part where you "had him to lvl 50."

I'm pretty sure Awwalike is the guy who bought Raiyne and ruined his rep. He is known for his terrible rep on red server as Northwest currently.