PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Moments

Ephirith
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I've had a history of embarrassing myself in horrible ways. Sometimes I lie awake at night and this shit plays in my mind like a slideshow and it makes me cringe. I really don't think anybody will be able to top me, but I'd sure as hell like to see it. I hope that by reading about my misfortune you might feel better about your own life.

-

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9742/poopn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/poopn.jpg/)

-

1. Pop a Nervous Boner Up Against a Girl's Head

It was the first quarter of my first year of college. I went through the entirety of high school with basically no female contact, spending the majority of my time playing World of Warcraft and hanging out with one or two friends.

I went to college, and suddenly I had lots of friends, and many of them were girls! Holy shit! I really had no idea how to properly interact with them but I was plugging along the best I could. One day, I was sitting in the hallway outside my dorm room hanging out with my friends, talking about various things. This girl I knew from one floor down walked in and sat down beside me.

Then she did something I was utterly unprepared for; she laid down and put her head on my lap, facing up toward the ceiling. Holy fucking shit, this girl has her head on my lap. She's touching me. Her head is literally making contact with my dick and balls. I started shaking and struggled to keep talking normally. Then unthinkable events began to take motion-- I felt a throbbing and stirring in my pants. It was all happening so quickly and I didn't know what to do.

Before I knew it, I was pitching a tent. I felt pressure as my inflating pecker hit a solid surface-- the back of her head. By now I was sweating uncontrollably. With every heartbeat the pressure increased a little bit, and my heartbeat was getting faster and faster. There was a lull in the conversation and I think it sunk into both of us at the same instant, exactly what was going on. Slowly, she sat upright, stood up, and just walked away without another word.

I'm pretty sure she kept it under wraps because they didn't stop associating with me until the end of that year. I only wish I had kept it under wraps too, if you know what I mean.

2. Jimmy Carter Comes to Speak at my Campus and I Interrupt His Lecture

That year I was in the honors program and I was able to attend the lecture for free with one of my professors, and sit in the 4th row near some faculty, the dean, etc, and I was allowed to bring a friend. Though I failed to recognize any issue with it, the pal that I chose had a problem with sleeping bordering on narcolepsy. He would fall asleep in his computer chair, in the dining hall, always during class, anywhere and all the time.

We showed up at this lecture and Jimmy Carter began to speak. About 15 minutes in, I noticed my buddy nodding off. His head would slowly sink and he'd slump over, and then he'd violently right himself and snap back to alertness. He did this three or four times and every time he did it, several heads would turn and give us nasty looks.

Then it got bad. He started slumping over forward, but he didn't catch himself. He remained like that for what seemed like forever, slumped over in his seat. His breathing slowed down and he started whistling from his nose. He was about to start snoring. It was barely audible but it was enough to where the people nearby could hear it during pauses in the lecture and they kept looking at him.

It was making me nervous so I elbowed him in the ribs and he jerked up violently, kicking the chair in front of him. Jimmy Carter paused for a split second and kept going.

About another minute went by and he started slumping over again. This was all just too much for me, and I got an irresistible urge to laugh. I tried as hard as I could to keep it in, but that only made me want to laugh harder. I was quivering, and my breathing was all fucked up. I started pinching my lips in an attempt not to smile. Then my friend caught himself again and jerked his head up. I lost control and started convulsing, then let loose a loud, audible snort.

Jimmy Carter stopped and looked down at us. His face was expressionless. The room was completely silent, and I felt like I was having a heart attack that seemed to go on forever. He remained silent for a moment, just looking at us, then continued speaking and I was too panicked to laugh. A few minutes later, I looked over at my friend and he had sunk down in his chair and fallen asleep, and he slept until the lecture was over.

3. Girl Hugs All My Friends Then High-Fives Me

When I was a teenager I tried going to a dance once with a few of my friends. I was awkward, nervous, and self conscious and didn't really know how to interact there. After it was over, my three friends and I were outside saying goodbye to a group of girls. One of them, the hottest one, went down the line hugging my friends. When she got to me, I opened my arms to give her a hug. She hesitated and then said "...High five!". I lowered my head, looked at the ground, and high-fived her.

All of my friends laughed, all of her friends laughed, then she laughed and my friend's parents who were waiting to pick us up in the car nearby, they laughed too.

4. I Get Drunk and Go On Animalistic Rampage, Destroy Landscaping, Shit Outside a Trader Joes

During my first year of college, I was playing DotA with a couple of my friends on a Saturday night. I thought it would be a good idea to have 14 shots of tequila and Goldschläger. We started a game and about 10-15 minutes later I got up and ran out of the room.

I ran down to the common room and started screaming and hissing at people like an animal. I don’t remember what I said, but I would later learn it included:

-Which of the girls I wanted to fuck
-Racial slurs

My friends followed me and tried to grab me and haul me back to the room, and after a bit of wrestling I bit one of them and ran away. We were all underage and had I encountered an authority figure, we would have all been fucked. I ran outside into the vegetation surrounding the dorm and started eating various flowers and plants.

My friends grabbed me yet again and pulled me back into the dorm, where I tracked in dirt and plants and got them all over the place. By then, nearly everyone who was there had come out to see what the commotion was about. I overpowered my friends yet again, bloodied one of their faces, and sprinted in a random direction. I blasted directly through a hedgerow, destroying it and leaving a human-size hole that was still there several years later. Several of the guys followed me as I ran away. I left the dorms, sprinting full speed, crossed a busy road, and kept going.

I ended up at a shopping center with a Trader Joes and a Jack in the Box and, exchausted, I keeled over in the grass next to the drive through and spit out some dirt and plants. Several people caught up to me, but I was 6’4 and about 210lbs at the time, and they couldn’t move me. There was nothing they could do, so they just sat there with me and tried to keep me under control.

Eventually I stood up and hobbled over to the Trader Joes. I went behind the store to the dumpster, stood next to it, pulled down my gym shorts, and my ass gurgled out several spurts of diarrhea. I wiped my ass with some leaves and garbage, rode back to my dorm in a shopping cart, puked on the floor of my room, and fell asleep.

Stupidest thing I've ever done and I still regret it.

Hasbinlulz
12-11-2012, 07:27 PM
are u the kid from superbad?

Crazyeye
12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL!!! Finally a good read in the RnF lately, way to deliver. Im sure we've all done things that were not so proud of or embarrassed of. Its good when you can get a laugh out of self irony

Grimmly Fireforge
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
lmao great thread

Pico
12-11-2012, 10:32 PM
u forgot to mention this thread

Ephirith
12-11-2012, 10:35 PM
u forgot to mention this thread

I thought about it.

Also, what the fuck, I can't be the only one who does dumb shit. I want to hear storiez

Nips
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Breaking my foot during a slam dunk compteition... on a fisher price basketball hoop
Making a frozen pizza for my ex, coming back upstairs with no pizza in hand and my finger just dangling there after almost cutting it off trying to take the mushrooms off the pizza with a knife
Maybe a legit embarassing story (though I was drunk, so I didn't care).. Hanging out with a girl drinking, when she went to the bathroom, I undressed completely. We hadn't even kissed or anything before but it felt like a good idea at the time. We did end up having sex but since I was so drunk I got up halfway through and threw up all over her bathroom.

Bouncerr
12-11-2012, 11:12 PM
did not read :cool:

Charlton Heston
12-11-2012, 11:26 PM
got this 1 today

http://i.imgur.com/k2vi9.png

dredge
12-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I got a recent one.

Me and a couple bros of mine recently went to see the Jesus and Mary chain concert at this small club in downtown Detroit. I haven't been out really drinking in almost a year, and for once I'm not driving so I decide to let loose and get my drink on.

We go to this bar to preparty and the guys are ordering burgers and baskets of fries, but I'm totally content with my pints of Anchorsteam, I'm a big guy so I can usually handle mass quantities of beer, so it wasn't really a big deal. The check comes and I owe some money for 5 or 6 pints but my friend says I got it, it's on me.

So, we walk next door and up into the venue and I'm feeling pretty fantastic, having a blast, the show is about to begin so I belly up to the bar and buy a round of whiskey shots for my buds and sure "make them doubles", why not?

Shortly after the show begins and the whiskey kicks in and I'm pretty off my rocker, run into friends etc... long story short, I somehow get separated from my friends and spend half the concert trying to fight my way back to the front of the stage, but keep giving up and getting another beer, over and over again.

Finally make it back just as the show ends, place starts to clear out and we end up in the basement bar for some after party drinks. I'm completely wasted at this point.

Next thing you know, I'm meeting Jim and William Reid, who are pretty much the two main stars of the band. I have no idea what I was talking about but my buds say I was sitting at their table talking away and laughing it up for like 20 minutes, hugging Will like he's my long lost best friend etc....

Then my friends tell me I got up and walked behind the bar and started helping myself to beers and acting right at home like I own the place. They say the bar staff was so in shock that they just started laughing and went along with it. At some point shortly after I hear I started to break dance for everyone and was doing the robot as people cheered, until I grabbed hold of the support beam and started dry humping it.

Ugh, at that point my so friends finally got the sense to get me the fuck out of there and dragged my ass home before I got arrested.

I had a 3 day hangover after that.
I barely remember any of it, there are a couple great photos though.

I'm sure some of you haters will make fun of me over it, I don't even care
:-)

Misto
12-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Lol. I feel bad for that guy in that picture.

Always detox before you run.

2 Cups of Coffee

Drink 1 bottle of water.

Wait an hour.

Cardio.

Ephirith
12-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Next thing you know, I'm meeting Jim and William Reid, who are pretty much the two main stars of the band. I have no idea what I was talking about but my buds say I was sitting at their table talking away and laughing it up for like 20 minutes, hugging Will like he's my long lost best friend etc....

Then my friends tell me I got up and walked behind the bar and started helping myself to beers and acting right at home like I own the place. They say the bar staff was so in shock that they just started laughing and went along with it. At some point shortly after I hear I started to break dance for everyone and was doing the robot as people cheered, until I grabbed hold of the support beam and started dry humping it.

Meh, at least you're a happy drunk. Happy drunken antics are a bit less embarrassing because people expect it. I'm a malicious force of evil and destruction and can't get drunk around other people unless I'm chained to something :(

Ephirith
12-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Lol. I feel bad for that guy in that picture.

Always detox before you run.

2 Cups of Coffee

Drink 1 bottle of water.

Wait an hour.

Cardio.

Running is an incredible laxative, it'll shake shit lose that you didn't know was there.

I've taken a huge dump and then immediately gone running right after, only to get sudden and explosive diarrhea 3 miles in-- to the point where I crawled into some bushes, shit everywhere, and wiped my ass with my socks.

Misto
12-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Running is an incredible laxative, it'll shake shit lose that you didn't know was there.

I've taken a huge dump and then immediately gone running right after, only to get sudden and explosive diarrhea 3 miles in-- to the point where I crawled into some bushes, shit everywhere, and wiped my ass with my socks.

nice. yea i use to run like 4 miles and i had the same situation as you. luckily i was near a restroom. lol.

i switched to walking up hills and biking. still get tired, less stress on my knees.

Doors
12-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Don't feel bad everyone does dum stuff u kno.

dredge
12-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Meh, at least you're a happy drunk. Happy drunken antics are a bit less embarrassing because people expect it. I'm a malicious force of evil and destruction and can't get drunk around other people unless I'm chained to something :(

Sorry, I don't mean to get too personal or call you out, but sounds like a case of mixing anti depression meds with alcohol?

at least that is what seems to happen to my buddy every time he drinks, simple solution, don't drink

Hailto
12-12-2012, 02:54 AM
I was at a bar one time in downtown Nashville with friends, got extremelly drunk, bouncers thew me out of the bar for an unknown reason. I don't actually remember being thrown up, my memory of the event comes back when im already outside. But i remember seeing two 250-300 lb bouncers standing in front of me, i weigh about 170lbs. In my drunken stupor i tried to push through them and get back into the bar, one of them grabbed me and pushed me back. Normally i wouldn't have fallen but i was so drunk i completely lost my balance and fell on my ass in front of about 150 people on the street.

After this happened i started to think about the great injustice that had been done to me, about how i was assaulted for no reason, so i decided to actually get on my cell phone and call 911 and tell the police i had been assaulted by some bouncers. The cops got there and naturally i got arrested for public intoxication. I spent the whole ride to the jail talking shit to the cops in any way imaginable, so much so that they eventually got sick of it and closed the window in the plastic divider between the front in the back seat.

When we got to the jail, the the booking area was actually underneath it, sort of like going down into an underground parking garage. They get me out of the car and both of them slam me agaisnt the wall as hard as they could, i was bruised for the next week from it. To top it off they also "lost" my drivers license and i never got it back, so i couldn't even drive myself home the next day after they let me out, i had to call my friend to come pick me up. My friends still make jokes about this occasionally to this day.

So yeah tl;dr, i got drunk and called the cops on myself.

Hailto
12-12-2012, 02:55 AM
I don't actually remember being thrown up

Thrown out that is, wtb RnF edits.

dredge
12-12-2012, 03:39 AM

I did something similar a few years ago on Halloween night, hence why I'll never drink and drive again.

I was driving home from the bar with my exgf, we were going to crash at my Mom's house because she was in Florida anyways and her house was only a $10 cab ride from the bar, but no, my gf decides we have to go to her place to let the dog out, so anyways I decide since we are so close to White Castle that I have to make a stop.

Anyways I grab a sack of 10, fries and 2 drinks and we're on our way again but I get this great idea to cut down this road behind the mall because it's a short cut....

Well I cut the turn a little short and swerve a little and then I see a cop car, so I'm like fuck and turn again, lights go off and next thing I know I'm getting pulled over. I turn into this parking lot and they give me the road side sobriety tests and I'm a little over the limit, I beg for him to let me go.

He says what do you expect me to do, you just blew over and we're in the county jail's parking lot, it's not like I can let you call a ride.

At that moment I look around and realize to my horror that I fucking drove myself straight to jail. They didn't even impound my car, I locked the door and they walked me into the garage to get booked. :-(

All the Cops got a big laugh out of my dumb ass.

Hasbinlulz
12-12-2012, 04:42 AM
I was at a bar one time in downtown Nashville with friends, got extremelly drunk, bouncers thew me out of the bar for an unknown reason. I don't actually remember being thrown up, my memory of the event comes back when im already outside. But i remember seeing two 250-300 lb bouncers standing in front of me, i weigh about 170lbs. In my drunken stupor i tried to push through them and get back into the bar, one of them grabbed me and pushed me back. Normally i wouldn't have fallen but i was so drunk i completely lost my balance and fell on my ass in front of about 150 people on the street.

After this happened i started to think about the great injustice that had been done to me, about how i was assaulted for no reason, so i decided to actually get on my cell phone and call 911 and tell the police i had been assaulted by some bouncers. The cops got there and naturally i got arrested for public intoxication. I spent the whole ride to the jail talking shit to the cops in any way imaginable, so much so that they eventually got sick of it and closed the window in the plastic divider between the front in the back seat.

When we got to the jail, the the booking area was actually underneath it, sort of like going down into an underground parking garage. They get me out of the car and both of them slam me agaisnt the wall as hard as they could, i was bruised for the next week from it. To top it off they also "lost" my drivers license and i never got it back, so i couldn't even drive myself home the next day after they let me out, i had to call my friend to come pick me up. My friends still make jokes about this occasionally to this day.

I did something similar a few years ago on Halloween night, hence why I'll never drink and drive again.

I was driving home from the bar with my exgf, we were going to crash at my Mom's house because she was in Florida anyways and her house was only a $10 cab ride from the bar, but no, my gf decides we have to go to her place to let the dog out, so anyways I decide since we are so close to White Castle that I have to make a stop.

Anyways I grab a sack of 10, fries and 2 drinks and we're on our way again but I get this great idea to cut down this road behind the mall because it's a short cut....

Well I cut the turn a little short and swerve a little and then I see a cop car, so I'm like fuck and turn again, lights go off and next thing I know I'm getting pulled over. I turn into this parking lot and they give me the road side sobriety tests and I'm a little over the limit, I beg for him to let me go.

He says what do you expect me to do, you just blew over and we're in the county jail's parking lot, it's not like I can let you call a ride.

At that moment I look around and realize to my horror that I fucking drove myself straight to jail. They didn't even impound my car, I locked the door and they walked me into the garage to get booked. :-(

All the Cops got a big laugh out of my dumb ass.
Neither of these anecdotes surprise me in the least. Please kill yourselves.

Yinikren
12-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Hasbin seems salty as fuck (like usual) but otherwise great stories gents.

Hailto
12-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Neither of these anecdotes surprise me in the least. Please kill yourselves.

The difference between me and you is that I did this while drunk out of my mind and not thinking clearly. You get arrested for doing dumb shit at OWS protests while sober. So, you first.

OforOppression
12-12-2012, 06:28 AM
here's an embarrassing moment.

i decided I wanted to boot up BF3 for a little bit, forgot that the new expac came out.

didnt want to download it, so I canceled.

Origin uninstalled Battlefield 3 from my computer after hitting Cancel.

Tasslehofp99
12-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Once when I was a little kid maybe like 5th or 6th grade, a friend had come over after school to hang out. As we were walking into my front yard I warned him not to walk under the tree outside, and if he did not to look up because theres birds in the tree that will shit on him. So as I'm saying this I walk under the tree and point (and look) up into the tree, just as I do this a bird shit right into my eye. It hurt like fucking hell, and was probably the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me.

Raavak
12-12-2012, 09:18 AM
As I get older I have become to realize if I keep doing stupid and embarrassing things I get desensitized to them and start to have too many bad stories to feel guilty about.

Strifer
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
I crawled into some bushes, shit everywhere, and wiped my ass with my socks.

Poopsocker confirmed, but on a completely different end of the spectrum

dredge
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
My most recent, hmm was going to say embarrassing moment, but it wasn't really embarrassing, more of just a waste of time, happened right here on "Rants, Flames, and NSFW".

See I made the huge mistake of confusing the meaning of "Rants, Flames, and NSFW", I thought that distinction meant a forum for raw uncensored discourse, a place where people could speak their minds and have some intelligent debate with out worrying about being politically correct or worrying about their grammar or letting a swear word or two slip.

but in reality, and a fact known to absolutely everyone here but me, the "Rants, Flames, and NSFW" forum has nothing to do with that at all, it's actually just a place to blurt out retarded and rude comments to people while hiding behind the ambiguity of a screen name and avatar.

Silly me.

Strifer
12-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Silly me.

I did that too except I thought it would be totally cool to post some weird porn gif i came across since "hey it says nsfw so it should be alright right?"

yeahhhh not so much apparently

Hasbinlulz
12-12-2012, 01:07 PM
The difference between me and you
Is vast beyond the scope of an RnF post.

But .. whatever helps you sleep at night big guy.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 01:24 PM
I once thought that a forum name called "Rants, Flames, and NSFW" had nothing to do with rants, flames or NSFW material.

Silly me.

Also, what makes a discussion about your sexual frustrations anything close to intelligent? Every monkey with a mostly functional brain knows how to have sex. There is literally nothing intelligent that can emerge from a discussion over the topic 'I want a BJ from my fiance.'

dredge
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Also, what makes a discussion about your sexual frustrations anything close to intelligent? Every monkey with a mostly functional brain knows how to have sex. There is literally nothing intelligent that can emerge from a discussion over the topic 'I want a BJ from my fiance.'

Well Lex, if your reading comprehension was better you might have noticed that the post was about:
1. is it a Man's responsibility to always set the mood.
2. is there room in a relationship for romantic love making and passionate raw fucking.
3. Do all woman need foreplay.
4. Does the high availability of Porn effect the modern man's perspective on sex in today's culture.

BUT
Want I should have done is make my avatar a cartooned black man and come on here and type in Ebonics and say .....
"Dang bitches be Cray Cray, Bitch won't suck my Dick, 4 shizzel, Yo!"

StealthAF
12-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Come on guys, don't shit up the thread.

O wait...

Okay, well do it with real stories then. Don't turn this into another troll post. I about blew my kool-aid out through my nose reading Ephrith's shit. Hailto's was pretty good too.

As for me, one of my best was when I was in the National Guard deployed to Hickam AFB, Hawaii for a couple weeks. I was only 20 years-old at the time, but hey, I'm in Hawaii so fuck it...imma gonna drink anyway. The military is usually pretty lax about it as long as you didn't do anything stupid (screwed the pooch on that one).

We ended up going to a "Luau" one night and I drank probably a dozen Mai-Tai's & Blue Hawaiians. One of the greatest nights of my life, until we got back to base. I was so hammered, my sergeant told me to go straight to my dorm room for the night (so nobody would see me). I was fine for about 15 min, but as soon as I sat down and the room started spinning I was fucked. The nearest bathroom was upstairs, and there was no way I was gonna make it.

I opened the door back up and ran outside, projectile vomiting a 2-foot stream in the process. Unbenounced to me, even as big as this fucking base is....it was my luck the base commander and his minion Lieutenants decided to go out for a cigar and late night stroll that night. The sidewalk was about 10 feet from my door, and I ran about 8 of it before I stopped. The 2 feet of Mai-Tai flavored bullshit landed just short of all three of them. I know I puked at least 2-3 more times with some dry heaves added in before I finally stopped and looked up at who was standing there.

The funny thing was I didn't even know they were at the time and they didn't even say a word. I just smiled, said "Hey'der! Howsh it goin?" and walked casually back to my room, lol. But I did get a knock on my door the next morning by a pissed off Chief & Master Sergeant. Needless to say, I was cut-off the rest of the time there ;)

Lexical
12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Well Lex, if your reading comprehension was better you might have noticed that the post was about:
1. No
2. Intelligent
3. Questions
4. Asked

:/ Also, your post had nothing to do with societal norms or perceptions. It was about you, your fiance and your sexual desires.

BUT
Want I should have done is make my avatar a cartooned black man and come on here and type in Ebonics and say .....

Dredge, for shame. This forum frowns on such terrible racism >:-(

Sure, we might tolerate homophobia, bigotry, and stupidity of the highest level, but not racism. We are above that Dredge and you showed how weak you really are by resorting to such uncouth, intolerant behavior.

dredge
12-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Come on guys, don't shit up the thread.

agreed, and sorry Eph for thread stealing, anyone that want's to fuck with me is cordially invited to direct it over here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90503

Hailto
12-12-2012, 01:57 PM
More stories needed.

Strifer
12-12-2012, 02:14 PM
One time in elementary school we were all sitting in a circle on the floor.

The teacher was talking about a fluffy elephant book or some noise, and I had to fart.

I let a quick, speedy one rip right in front of everyone, enough so that I got the slightest amount of clearance. Everyone laughed and I got 15 minutes of recess detention, I wasn't laughing...swingsets are hardcore.

FoxxHound
12-12-2012, 02:28 PM

Hasbinlulz
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
BUT
Out of all the stupid racist shit that has been said on these forums, I think this might be the worst and most offensive honest stereotyping I've ever seen.

Fuck you dredge you racist fuck.

dredge
12-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Out of all the stupid racist shit that has been said on these forums, I think this might be the worst and most offensive honest stereotyping I've ever seen.

and I quote:
"Lissen mate, Dat punda ist no gud nyameen. He be da palin spy n shit. We gotsa move dis or dat shit be straight uhp wilin."-Lex

Ok, so yeah, I guess Lex speaks like that all the time? My bad I thought he was pretending to be gangsta and from the streets or something.

and I quote:
"How gangster is my new avatar?"-Lex

yep, sorry I must be racist?

blah, blah, blah, dribble, dribble, dribble

Massive Marc
12-12-2012, 03:00 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif

Strifer
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uN9-o-LKZX4/TfDz-NBiaCI/AAAAAAAAALc/3KL2JvCAj5I/s1600/1307355118552.jpg

Hailto
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM

Oh no, the guy making parodies of military funerals like some westboro baptist church faggot is getting offended.

Hasbinlulz
12-12-2012, 03:53 PM
and I quote:
"Lissen mate, Dat punda ist no gud nyameen. He be da palin spy n shit. We gotsa move dis or dat shit be straight uhp wilin."-Lex

Ok, so yeah, I guess Lex speaks like that all the time? My bad I thought he was pretending to be gangsta and from the streets or something.

and I quote:

blah, blah, blah, dribble, dribble, dribbleOh no, the guy making parodies of military funerals like some westboro baptist church faggot is getting offended.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uN9-o-LKZX4/TfDz-NBiaCI/AAAAAAAAALc/3KL2JvCAj5I/s1600/1307355118552.jpg

OforOppression
12-12-2012, 03:55 PM
heh ebonics

ebony

black people

SwordNboard
12-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Whether or not these are true; I laughed until I cried. Great shit man

Lexical
12-12-2012, 04:54 PM
and I quote:

and I quote:

blah, blah, blah, dribble, dribble, dribble

Ya, but the big difference between you and me is that I said I was talking like a "thug." You said you were talking like a black person you racist fuck. Seriously, I never bring race/skin color/anything that could possibly be linked to an ethnicity in any of those posts where I was talking like that. Your racist, white supremacist retarded ass pterodactyl brain brought black people into it. So yeah, you have to be the racist you piece of garbage.

Also, thanks for posting your current employer. I am sure the vegan is going to really like what you have to say about blacks you fucking KKK skin head piece of garbage.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Here is some food for thought you fat, pea brained, troglodyte.

It's a hard world outside of this block man. You gotta keep inline or those mods will drop a ban hammer so quick a thermonuclear explosion would occur due to the shattering of air molecules. Sh't be crazy. They don't understand our thug lyfe ways or our thug lyfe livin. Sh't, I had Sirken try to move me out my block and I was all like "Wut do bro?" and then he was all like "dis sh't righ here? dats wussup!" and then I was all like "Dyam man. Why you gotta be frontin like that?" and he was like "F*ck you cracka!" Sh't hurt my feelins, but I got the message. Sh't even poor stealin been MIA for a while now and I can only speculate what the damn forum 5-0 did to him.Have you never met a black person?

What an odd question, but yes, yes I have, many times in fact. Have you?

If I were to venture a guess it would be no if you think all black people talk like a thug, but then again you could just be a racist.

Go read a book you illiterate son of a bitch.

hatelore
12-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Here is some food for thought you fat, pea brained, troglodyte.

Go read a book you illiterate son of a bitch.

Lexy, your mom called again, and told me to tell you to stfu. Oh, and Merry Christmas too~ :)

Lexical
12-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Lexy, your mom called again, and told me to tell you to stfu. Oh, and Merry Christmas too~ :)

It's the young doctor himself! Merry Xmas Hatelore! <@(:D

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 05:13 PM

lol at hatelore tryin to be mean, this is one of the nicest dudes i know for real doe

hatelore
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, just over here you know...being a young doctor and all. :) Driving the jag, banging the hag and smokin some swag! =/

hatelore
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Man Tara, you are missed in game. Just so you know. Fer reel doe~

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
His point was nobody talks like that.. not even black people.

You sucking at a) humor and b) imitating slang doesn't make other people racists.

You're clearly (and poorly) imitating slang stereotypically associated with black people.

If I start talking about shooting choo eses and cholos, it's going to be associated with Mexican people.

It doesn't make you racist, it makes you familiar with pop culture.

Being aware of stereotypes isn't racist.

Carry on.

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Man Tara, you are missed in game. Just so you know. Fer reel doe~

ill be back, just takin a break, you know how it goes haha

dredge
12-12-2012, 05:45 PM
You sucking at a) humor and b) imitating slang doesn't make other people racists.

You're clearly (and poorly) imitating slang stereotypically associated with black people.

If I start talking about shooting choo eses and cholos, it's going to be associated with Mexican people.

Carry on.

agreed, I must be ignorant or something, but I really fail to see how any of what I said was more or less racist than anything Lex said, again my point was lost.

I was attempting to say that instead of writing out my whole in depth sex post that everyone ripped on, I should have imitated Lex's p99 persona, and wrote out some brash one liner.

Fuck guys, I'm seriously sorry if that somehow came across as being racist. At this point nothing I can say will convince any of you that I'm not, but if you go back to my other post where you all clearly state that I have a man crush on my yoga friend, how can that be if I were a racist? He's 100% a Black Man, just saying, and honestly who care that he is, I'm embarrassed to even try to call him out as my "token Black friend" I honestly have friends of all races and creeds, African, Argentinian,Peruvian, Iranian, Mongolian, Indian, Japanese, etc....I judge people as individuals.

That's all I'm going to say about that, take it however you like.

dredge
12-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Also, thanks for posting your current employer. I am sure the vegan is going to really like what you have to say about blacks you fucking KKK skin head piece of garbage.
This is serious,
so are you threatening to contact my real life employer and fuck with my livelihood?
Wow, that's really not cool Man. Not even funny. Not one bit.

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 06:04 PM
ood?
Wow, that's really not cool Man.

pretty sure lex is a chick if im not mistaken

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 06:04 PM
agreed, I must be ignorant or something, but I really fail to see how any of what I said was more or less racist than anything Lex said, again my point was lost.

I was attempting to say that instead of writing out my whole in depth sex post that everyone ripped on, I should have imitated Lex's p99 persona, and wrote out some brash one liner.

Fuck guys, I'm seriously sorry if that somehow came across as being racist. At this point nothing I can say will convince any of you that I'm not, but if you go back to my other post where you all clearly state that I have a man crush on my yoga friend, how can that be if I were a racist? He's 100% a Black Man, just saying, and honestly who care that he is, I'm embarrassed to even try to call him out as my "token Black friend" I honestly have friends of all races and creeds, African, Argentinian,Peruvian, Iranian, Mongolian, Indian, Japanese, etc....I judge people as individuals.

That's all I'm going to say about that, take it however you like.

You need to chill. You're taking shit way too seriously. I doubt anyone actually believes you're a racist, and even if they do, who cares? It's the internet g. RnF means never having to say you're sorry.

Lex for some reason thinks it's super clever to imitate stereotypically black slang, then call people racist when they acknowledge any kind of affiliation between that language and 'black people' as opposed to 'thugs' or 'gangsters'. Personally, I think you're all racist because Jamaicans have trouble pronouncing the English 'th', thus producing words like 'dat' and 'dis', and affiliating such language with 'thugs' and 'gangsters' is racist.

Fuck all of you people. Yes, you people.

Hailto
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM

Nah, well if she is then shes a lesbian, which is totally cool bro, gotta be careful what i say on here so many hate crime accusations going around.

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Nah, well if she is then shes a lesbian, which is totally cool bro, gotta be careful what i say on here so many hate crime accusations going around.

for real, people hate haters around here. you might be on to something tho

Lexical
12-12-2012, 09:26 PM

The vernacular used by anyone is only indicative of the societal niche in which it is prevalent. I have heard many white/asians/arab/etc. people talk in that way and they all have the common property of being a 'thug.' What makes it racist by you is that you are applying a single racial profile to the slang of a subculture which holds many races. By saying "you are talking like a black person" you are implying all black people talk like that and only black people talk like that. It is not on the same level of white supremacists, but yes it is in fact racist. If you can't see how it is then I am sorry.

That is correct; however, applying stereotypes to profile a race is. It is the same as stating all black people eat watermelon and fried chicken and drink malt liquor. Those are all stereotypes and when you apply them as some sort of factual backing, you are guilty of racism. You are sounding more and more ignorant trying to argue this clear case and just digging your hole deeper. Just take the graze on the cheek and move on.

so are you threatening to contact my real life employer and fuck with my livelihood?
Wow, that's really not cool Man. Not even funny. Not one bit.

Relax Dredge. I am just giving you a hard time. I have better things to do than contact your new employer with a random comment about you from a random internet forum. I am just poking fun at you to get a rise out of you. I don't make it a mission of mine to go out and mess with other people's lives for no real reason.

Also, I don't generally talk like thug on these forums. That was one drunken night when I felt like being silly. It is funny that, despite my other posts, those are the only ones you are considering.

heh, the enigma of Lexical's gender. I don't know why it matters, but...

http://image.legios.org/var/albums/random/austin-powers-man-baby.JPG?m=1330845124

Lexical
12-12-2012, 09:27 PM
for real, people hate haters around here. you might be on to something tho

RnF is the epitome of political correctness, open mindedness, and intellectualism.

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 09:34 PM
heh, the enigma of Lexical's gender. I don't know why it matters, but...

http://image.legios.org/var/albums/random/austin-powers-man-baby.JPG?m=1330845124

oh it matters, view any thread about tralina or deathgirl and you will see why

Lexical
12-12-2012, 09:43 PM
oh it matters, view any thread about tralina or deathgirl and you will see why

Think I should go back to being an enigma then? I could report myself for disclosing RL info.

Hailto
12-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Think I should go back to being an enigma then? I could report myself for disclosing RL info.

I liked you better when you were a woman.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 09:59 PM
I liked you better when you were a woman.

You never liked me in the first place?

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 10:03 PM
The vernacular used by anyone is only indicative of the societal niche in which it is prevalent. I have heard many white/asians/arab/etc. people talk in that way and they all have the common property of being a 'thug.' What makes it racist by you is that you are applying a single racial profile to the slang of a subculture which holds many races. By saying "you are talking like a black person" you are implying all black people talk like that and only black people talk like that. It is not on the same level of white supremacists, but yes it is in fact racist. If you can't see how it is then I am sorry.

That is correct; however, applying stereotypes to profile a race is. It is the same as stating all black people eat watermelon and fried chicken and drink malt liquor. Those are all stereotypes and when you apply them as some sort of factual backing, you are guilty of racism. You are sounding more and more ignorant trying to argue this clear case and just digging your hole deeper. Just take the graze on the cheek and move on.

a) No, you haven't heard anyone talk that way which was the point of my initial post. Nobody talks like that. Your impression is both atrocious and painfully unfunny.

b) You don't have to be a 'thug' to speak in a particular way any more than you have to be a black person. And yet, your diction is stereotypically reserved for black thugs. Tada -- the miracle of stereotyping is explained. Imagine that, it need not be accurate!

c) I never said "you are talking like a black person". I said "have you never met a black person?", since your attempt at stereotypically black gangster language was so awkwardly off that you clearly have no experience with the "subculture" you were apparently trying to reprise. As opposed to saying "all black people talk like that", I was saying "no black people talk like that".

d) Your analogy sucks; fear not, I'll provide a better one. It's like an unfunny poster decides to imitate a bunch of racist stereotypes, then another poster says "hey, you're not even getting the stereotypes right", and then after being roundly criticized for being unfunny/trying too hard/boring everyone, unfunny poster pretends her horrible impressions were a social experiment designed to catch the racists among us.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 10:18 PM
a) No, you haven't heard anyone talk that way which was the point of my initial post. Nobody talks like that. Your impression is both atrocious and painfully unfunny.

b) You don't have to be a 'thug' to speak in a particular way any more than you have to be a black person. And yet, your diction is stereotypically reserved for black thugs. Tada -- the miracle of stereotyping is explained. Imagine that, it need not be accurate!

c) I never said "you are talking like a black person". I said "have you never met a black person?", since your attempt at stereotypically black gangster language was so awkwardly off that you clearly have no experience with the "subculture" you were apparently trying to reprise. As opposed to saying "all black people talk like that", I was saying "no black people talk like that".

d) Your analogy sucks; fear not, I'll provide a better one. It's like an unfunny poster decides to imitate a bunch of racist stereotypes, then another poster says "hey, you're not even getting the stereotypes right", and then after being roundly criticized for being unfunny/trying too hard/boring everyone, unfunny poster pretends her horrible impressions were a social experiment designed to catch the racists among us.

a). Most of the posts are actually phonetic spellings of gangster quotes from movies. The best part was that I was actually mostly phonetically quoting British gangster movies. There is definitely some Lock, stock and two smoking barrels in my posts. So now you are an idiot as well as a racist.

b). This is just more racism and you sound like an idiot.

c). Being black wasn't an issue until you brought it into the equation. I really don't see how you are not getting this. You saw race when it wasn't a factor and despite it not being a factor you are still trying to make it a factor. You must be in some heavy denial if you can't even see that you are coming off as a bigot.

d). My analogy is actually spot on. I can provide another one in your theme though. How about this? Some butt hurt dweeb gets upset because he got called out for his racist views on life. He tried to imply that a clearly more rational and more handsome poster was attempting to talk like a black person when in fact that dashing rogue was trying to imitate a British thug.

e). Seriously, stop. You are embarrassing yourself and I don't want this to turn into another Dredge debacle.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
a). Most of the posts are actually phonetic spellings of gangster quotes from movies. The best part was that I was actually mostly phonetically quoting British gangster movies. There is definitely some Lock, stock and two smoking barrels in my posts. So now you are an idiot as well as a racist.

b). This is just more racism and you sound like an idiot.

c). Being black wasn't an issue until you brought it into the equation. I really don't see how you are not getting this. You saw race when it wasn't a factor and despite it not being a factor you are still trying to make it a factor. You must be in some heavy denial if you can't even see that you are coming off as a bigot.

d). My analogy is actually spot on. I can provide another one in your theme though. How about this? Some butt hurt dweeb gets upset because he got called out for his racist views on life. He tried to imply that a clearly more rational and more handsome poster was attempting to talk like a black person when in fact that dashing rogue was trying to imitate a British thug.

e). Seriously, stop. You are embarrassing yourself and I don't want this to turn into another Dredge debacle.

LOL. Yeah dawg, you were totally quoting British gangster movies. Who could ever forget the IMDB immortalized Lock Stock and Barrel quotes, like:

"Shit be crazy".

"Thug lyfe ways, thug lyfe living".

"Dis shit righ here?"

"Why you gotta be frontin like that?"

and of course, "F*ck you cracka!"

Oh wait, that was all in the post I responded to and NOT Lock Stock and Barrel? Pretty close though, I bet. I really do have to watch British gangster movies more often.

Here's your problem Lexical: the shitty impression of "thugs" that you were doing isn't based on some organic "thug" dialect reserved for gang-bangers of all races on all continents. It's based on African American Vernacular English. Just like calling people 'eses' and 'cholos' is associated with Mexican gangsters because those words have Spanish meaning, using terms like 'dis' and 'dat' and using the verb 'be' as in "shit be crazy" and "why you gotta be frontin" is associated with AA vernacular. If you had mentioned a group of bashers taking the piss out of a blue, people may have associated your impression with the British.

But in your abundant ignorance, you chose to use diction that is clearly derived from African American vernacular -- and then attribute it to people of all races sharing the common property of being 'thugs'.

Anyway, I'm detracting from the point which was that your impressions sucked and you're not funny. If calling me a racist mitigates your shame, knock yourself out.

OforOppression
12-12-2012, 10:52 PM
http://memecrunch.com/image/50891ea3afa96f48d60000d0.jpg

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 10:54 PM
respek

Lexical
12-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Fuckin ell mate, righ? So Ihm sitin ere righ? Nuttin ta do an I nee a lille entertainment nya meen? Anywho, dis sh't righ here ain doin nuttin fuh me so ya dig why Ihm bein all inquisitive n sh't. Now, there is da easy way and da har way frwend an I gotsa say da easy way is most profitable for ya mate. Ya eitha ell me whats good or you get shanked in the rear? Now, if da milk turns out ta be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it. Ya get me? Fuck all, I'm dun wit ya.

Please stop being a racist. How many American thugs say mate?
Also, I said most of my posts were in that fashion. Others were just me being silly.

Here is your problem: you are a racist and you are so sorely butt hurt about being called out about it that you won't even admit you were wrong. You are reading my phonetic posts in wrong manners because when you see this wording you immediately associate it with black people. This makes you a racist. Now if you had originally inquired "have you never met a thug before?" Then this entire ridiculous stance you are defending might have merits as you were directly attacking my impression. However, you accused me of imitating a black person which just makes you stupid. Here is an example of a black person who does not speak like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

Maybe he can quell your ridiculous racism, but I doubt it since you are so determined to defend your absolutely ludicrous stance. You can find me not funny all you want. You are still a stupid racist, and if you trying to get me down, which won't happen since you are a racist bigot and I will always be above such stupidity, helps you feel better about your ignorant and uneducated views on the world then fine. At the end of the day, you are a racist.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 11:04 PM
http://memecrunch.com/image/50891ea3afa96f48d60000d0.jpg

Exactly my point. Dal is a confirmed racist.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Please stop being a racist. How many American thugs say mate?
Also, I said most of my posts were in that fashion. Others were just me being silly.

Here is your problem: you are a racist and you are so sorely butt hurt about being called out about it that you won't even admit you were wrong. You are reading my phonetic posts in wrong manners because when you see this wording you immediately associate it with black people. This makes you a racist. Now if you had originally inquired "have you never met a thug before?" Then this entire ridiculous stance you are defending might have merits as you were directly attacking my impression. However, you accused me of imitating a black person which just makes you stupid. Here is an example of a black person who does not speak like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

Maybe he can quell your ridiculous racism, but I doubt it since you are so determined to defend your absolutely ludicrous stance. You can find me not funny all you want. You are still a stupid racist, and if you trying to get me down, which won't happen since you are a racist bigot and I will always be above such stupidity, helps you feel better about your ignorant and uneducated views on the world then fine. At the end of the day, you are a racist.

Except the post you quoted wasn't the one I responded to, nor was it even in the thread I replied to. I can hardly hunt down your every horrible impression in order to ascertain your intent. The quote I responded to, which was apparently "just you being silly", clearly mimicked elements of African American vernacular. It's not a matter of how I read it, it's not a matter of your phonetic spellings, it's a matter of your usage of a variety of grammatical structures and slang terms. 5-0, for example, is not British slang. If you were referencing British slang, or even Ali G slang, you would have said 'fuzz' or 'blue' or some other British equivalent that I don't know about. You most certainly wouldn't have used Five-O, which is derived from Hawaii 5-O and wouldn't mean dick to a Brit unless he, too, was mimicking American slang.

Anyway, flail away. I'm stupid, I'm a bigot, I'm ludicrous, and I'm a ridiculous racist, all because I responded to your horrible impression with: "Have you never met a black person before?"

I'm sorry you're so insecure about being unfunny. For what it's worth, you do try really hard. I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Except the post you quoted wasn't the one I responded to, nor was it even in the thread I replied to. I can hardly hunt down your every horrible impression in order to ascertain your intent. The quote I responded to, which was apparently "just you being silly", clearly mimicked elements of African American vernacular. It's not a matter of how I read it, it's not a matter of your phonetic spellings, it's a matter of your usage of a variety of grammatical structures and slang terms. 5-0, for example, is not British slang. If you were referencing British slang, or even Ali G slang, you would have said 'fuzz' or 'blue' or some other British equivalent that I don't know about. You most certainly wouldn't have used Five-O, which is derived from Hawaii 5-O and wouldn't mean dick to a Brit unless he, too, was mimicking American slang.

Anyway, flail away. I'm stupid, I'm a bigot, I'm ludicrous, and I'm a ridiculous racist, all because I responded to your horrible impression with: "Have you never met a black person before?"

I'm sorry you're so insecure about being unfunny. For what it's worth, you do try really hard. I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

I am fine if an ignorant racist doesn't find me funny.

English According to Daldoma: If you say the term cracker, you are speaking like a black person. If you say the term 5-0, you are mimicking a black person. If you say the term 'thug lyfe,' you are mimicking a black person. No this is not racist at all. This is just facts. All black people talk like this.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I am fine if an ignorant racist doesn't find me funny.

English According to Daldoma: If you say the term cracker, you are speaking like a black person. If you say the term 5-0, you are mimicking a black person. If you say the term 'thug lyfe,' you are mimicking a black person. No this is not racist at all. This is just facts. All black people talk like this.

Totally my point, nailed it.

Also, racism is based on a flawed premise of 'race'. Black people don't exist. I am not and cannot be racist because I understand this.

Come at me brew.

Itap
12-12-2012, 11:37 PM
knowledge of stereotypes makes people racist? Who knew?! :confused:

Lexical
12-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Totally my point, nailed it.

Also, racism is based on a flawed premise of 'race'. Black people don't exist. I am not and cannot be racist because I understand this.
Yet you still are the one who presents stereotypes as facts and brings race into places where it doesn't belong.

Come at me brew.

I am not gay mate. Sorry.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Yet you still are the one who presents stereotypes as facts and brings race into places where it doesn't belong.

I am not gay mate. Sorry.

are you slow

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Black people don't exist. I am not and cannot be racist because I understand this.

Come at me brew.

i think its better to call a black person black then to call them "african-american" i mean for fucks sake unless they were born in africa they arent african. we dont call white people "german-american" or "irish-american" unless they are actually from that country.

Lexical
12-12-2012, 11:45 PM
are you slow

Only at the beginning. You have to set the right pace so you don't burn yourself out too quickly, but that is besides the point since you don't stand a chance to get with me. Seriously dude, I am not gay.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
knowledge of stereotypes makes people racist? Who knew?! :confused:

iknorite?

I knew that fucking Chappelle's Show had some kind of ulterior motive.

Daldolma
12-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Only at the beginning. You have to set the right pace so you don't burn yourself out too quickly, but that is besides the point since you don't stand a chance to get with me. Seriously dude, I am not gay.

Gay is in the eye of the beholder, pumpkin.

Tarathiel
12-12-2012, 11:54 PM
iknorite?

I knew that fucking Chappelle's Show had some kind of ulterior motive.

white guilt is a mothafucka huh?

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:00 AM
white guilt is a mothafucka huh?

Excuse me? I'm not white, I'm Irish American.

Also, if we're talking racism, white guilt is actually an incredibly racist concept.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Gay is in the eye of the beholder, pumpkin.

http://www.elementsvillage.com/gallery/files/4/5/8/4/5/1234295418_hermione_20kiss.gif

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:04 AM
With respect to Reiker.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Excuse me? I'm not white, I'm Irish American.

Also, if we're talking racism, white guilt is actually an incredibly racist concept.

You appear to be confused. What is your definition of racism?

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:13 AM
ITT: Daldoma experiences a live embarrassing moment.

How fitting.

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:16 AM
You appear to be confused. What is your definition of racism?

1. a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

White guilt is a doubly racist concept. Firstly, it is extremely demeaning in that it often presumes white people hold ultimate power over black initiatives. Secondly, it requires a presumption that white people cannot favor initiatives that would benefit black people unless it stems from underlying guilt.

It's insulting and elitist on every level.

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:18 AM
ITT: Daldoma experiences a live embarrassing moment.

How fitting.

Considering you're not gay (thanks for the constant reassurances, nothing to see there), you're on my nuts pretty hard.

I think you like the rough stuff.

Hailto
12-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Will you two pussies please stop arguing about who is racist and who isn't? Who gives a fuck, its message board comments, and nothing overtly racist has been posted here. You guys are more sensitive than a feminist round table meeting, oops, was that sexist?

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Will you two pussies please stop arguing about who is racist and who isn't? Who gives a fuck, its message board comments, and nothing overtly racist has been posted here. You guys are more sensitive than a feminist round table meeting, oops, was that sexist?

Hey man, I'm the only one accused of being racist in this thread. I just called Lexi unfunny.

Don't steal my thunder. :cool:

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Anyway, while I'm waiting for Lex's next scathing wall of 'you're a racist', someone share a good embarrassing story.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Considering you're not gay (thanks for the constant reassurances, nothing to see there), you're on my nuts pretty hard.

I think you like the rough stuff.

ITT: Daldolma confuses who has been the aggressor and continues to embarrass himself.

1. a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Close, but the standard definition of racism is: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race.

Guess who is a racist, ya jive turkey. (Please note how I am just using slang and not imitating a black person. I know it is hard to comprehend due to your racist nature, but that is how it is.)

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:44 AM
ITT: Daldolma confuses who has been the aggressor and continues to embarrass himself.

Close, but the standard definition of racism is: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race.

Guess who is a racist, ya jive turkey. (Please note how I am just using slang and not imitating a black person. I know it is hard to comprehend due to your racist nature, but that is how it is.)

Haha, you substituted the Oxford definition of racism for the Merriam-Webster definition? Seriously? Jesus man, you're wound too tight.

And unfortunately, your definition of racism doesn't even apply to what you're accusing me of. I've already stated that race doesn't exist, especially not in terms of black and white; thus, it's not a primary determinant of any differences nor is it a source of superiority or inferiority.

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 12:53 AM
racism technically doesnt exist until we start seeing "INKIES ONLY" on water fountains in Freeport.

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:55 AM
racism technically doesnt exist until we start seeing "INKIES ONLY" on water fountains in Freeport.

Don't be stupid, we reserve that shit for Qeynos. Freeport is full of white guilt.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Listen you racist fucks, putting all the black people on a small island in the middle of nowhere is not the answer. Qeynos port authority needs to open up its borders to the erudite people and stop trying to isolate all the black people on this server.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:58 AM

This is an example of trying way too hard.

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Listen you racist fucks, putting all the black people on a small island in the middle of nowhere is not the answer. Qeynos port authority needs to open up its borders to the erudite people and stop trying to isolate all the black people on this server.

We'll worry about the blacks after we get the furries off our front lawn.

Daldolma
12-13-2012, 12:59 AM

Separate but equal.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 12:59 AM
We'll worry about the blacks after we get the furries off our front lawn.

We put those sick pervs on the moon. They are no threat to us.

Lexical
12-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Separate but equal.

lol, it really is taking that idea to the extreme. Just a tad too much emphasis on the separate and not enough on the equal.

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 01:01 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1992/478137-blackburrow_14.jpg

Lexical
12-13-2012, 01:03 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Tarathiel
12-13-2012, 01:13 AM
i almost forgot how horrible eq classic graphics were, thank you for reminding me why i have been playing skyrim for the passed few months

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 01:15 AM
i almost forgot how horrible eq classic graphics were, thank you for reminding me why i have been playing skyrim for the passed few months

also remember that those graphics were fucking top notch +AAA graphics in 1999

Tarathiel
12-13-2012, 01:18 AM

the isolation is self imposed, black people hate water. duh

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 01:19 AM

err... don't they worship Prexus?

Strifer
12-13-2012, 01:22 AM

http://i.imgur.com/HxPyB.gif

Ephirith
12-13-2012, 01:23 AM
I think highly technically advanced and/or realistic graphics don't necessarily equal good graphics.

It's like comparing a photograph and a painting and asking which is better. The overall aesthetic is more important... lots of people bitch about WoW having shitty cartoonish graphics, but I think they accomplish damned good aesthetics with relatively simple and efficient graphics.

Plus, the god-awful amount of work that went into making Skyrim look so pretty could have gone toward gameplay :(

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 01:30 AM
The thing is, realistic graphics outdate extremely fast.

You can see it even now, compare CoD MW1 with Black Ops 2. You can see how bad MW1 is by today's standards.

Tarathiel
12-13-2012, 01:33 AM
also remember that those graphics were fucking top notch +AAA graphics in 1999

eh i remember them being kinda sup-par for the time, my friends used to come over and laugh at me for playing a game with such terrible graphics lol

Hailto
12-13-2012, 02:13 AM
This is an example of trying way too hard.

I think this is a better example:

Lexical
12-13-2012, 02:36 AM
I think this is a better example:

lol, k

Tarathiel
12-13-2012, 02:47 AM
Plus, the god-awful amount of work that went into making Skyrim look so pretty could have gone toward gameplay :(

wont argue that, but they sure make the blow to gameplay depth a little less painful

Tarathiel
12-13-2012, 02:49 AM

i think im gonna put this in my sig along with dredge, something to remember 2012 by

Bardalicious
12-13-2012, 04:01 AM
You racist pigs need to shut the fuck up before the scary black people overhear this conversation and mug us.

FoxxHound
12-13-2012, 11:58 AM
erfljemravfgjeajiomkraefdlkjhbreb j59 kio0otwy5 BLACK!
stuv 5swt76 9i8 otap'aip0 htrspht PEOPLE! 43e99pugx lkhjjfggvrml RACIST!

BigSlip
12-13-2012, 12:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HxPyB.gif

hahaha

Lexical
12-13-2012, 01:40 PM
erfljemravfgjeajiomkraefdlkjhbreb j59 kio0otwy5 BLACK!
stuv 5swt76 9i8 otap'aip0 htrspht PEOPLE! 43e99pugx lkhjjfggvrml RACIST!

THIS IS EXACTLY MY POINT! FUCK!

Hasbinlulz
12-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Who knew one silly comment would snowball into THIS? lulz, ty rnf.

Ephirith
12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
lulz mastur trole

10/10 epic ruse

everybuddy guiled

TurtlePokingButt
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi Kids =D This is my first time of the forums. I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out. PM Me. =D

Lexical
12-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi Kids =D This is my first time of the forums. I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out. PM Me. =D

u r dum

OforOppression
12-13-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=786846#post786846

Lemmy
12-14-2012, 03:12 AM
ok so embarrassing moment for me I went to see the hobbit all in a rush because I called and they were all like "omg" thurs a line .. and but really now I'm here and there was like six nerds and I was all "wtf" so now I'm in my car smoking another fucking cigarette posting this bullshit.

Lemmy
12-14-2012, 03:14 AM
-Lemmy