PDA

View Full Version : Forum for leveling guides? Specific to server?

Teeny
06-06-2010, 03:21 PM
I've noticed most of the resources for the game in its current state are inaccurate for the most part. Most leveling guides don't include skip over content in basic EQ. Is there a forum where say for instance I could post a solo'ing guide?

I've been soloing my necro to 50, and I tell you after of dieing alot doing alot of trial and error, hopefully I can save some people the hastle and give them a do-able guide with very little gear. Most of the guides I've seen require you have 200+ int, which isn't very easily attainable if you just started.

Just a thought if there is a place to post this, and I overlooked it sorry just direct me to it plz.

-Teeny

Feiel
06-06-2010, 03:28 PM
You might want to check out the wiki (http://moestaverne.com/p1999wiki/). A thread is also stuck at the top of this forum for it. I have not added anything myself, but you might have an option to throw some stuff up over there.

Teeny
06-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Cool will post link when done.

Teeny
06-06-2010, 04:49 PM
How do you alter anything? I registered, but I don't quite understand how to change anything on that wiki. < Confused.

Soft
06-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Some idea's for your guide teeny, especially if it's a purecaster guide.

Golden Ear Stud quest in qeynos (+3 int earrings from cubert)

Bandit camps from level 12ish onward (great source of income for any low level)

Wisps in Eruds Crossing (empty camp good monies)

Qaedain
06-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Some idea's for your guide teeny, especially if it's a purecaster guide.

Golden Ear Stud quest in qeynos (+3 int earrings from cubert)

Bandit camps from level 12ish onward (great source of income for any low level)

Wisps in Eruds Crossing (empty camp good monies)

Any more ideas similar to the Golden Ear Stud? It's been a long time since I've played, and Allakhazam is so crapped up with post-old world quests, that it's hard to find ones that'd work on P99.

Soft
06-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Nothing in particular, Stien of Moggok quest might fit that category. Gnoll Fangs/ Crushbone Belts/ Deathfist belts. Aside from that not really no.