PDA

View Full Version : necro resistance debuffer

fishingme
12-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Hey guys, I was curious if any other necros have noticed absolutely no change in the amount spells get resisted even with the necro resistance debuff on the mob? I'm getting some terrible resists even with it up.

Phinger
12-24-2012, 06:33 PM
What level of mobs are you fighting? I know its an obvious question, but if I don't ask it then someone else will. Certain mobs are more MR than others too, like the rock golems in The Hole compared to the normal elemental mobs. When I PL'd my brother (necro) he struggled to land many spells other than lifetaps on all kinds of mobs unless I tashed them until they were blue on a consistent basis.

fishingme
12-24-2012, 11:20 PM
it was all spells on spectres that conned blue, white, and yellow. They nearly all resisted the same, usually 7 on a blue 7 on white 9+ on yellow.

Nagash
12-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Spectres are a bitch with resists unless you heavily out-level them.

Hyperstatic60
12-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Necro debuffer only debuffs poison, disease, and fire. So if you are trying to land darkness or fears, it wont help at all.

Lifetaps/drains dont get resisted unleas the mob is like 5 or 6 lvls higher. Boil blood line has higher chance of landing than normal spells. Also, some of the undead only spells have increased chance to land compared to normal spells so might wanna give them a whirl.

I personally noticed that poison and disease spells seem to be resisted more than anything else. I never kept track of anything, but just going off memory.

fishingme
12-26-2012, 03:41 PM
well funny enough im fine with darkness/fear getting resisted. Those I'm not really curious about, as much as venom of the snake not landing

Swish
12-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Spectres are a bitch with resists unless you heavily out-level them.

You can start at 36 okay...everyone is different but I pulled with darkness which sometimes resisted, but went straight for a fear afterwards regardless. If one of the two lands, reapply the other one afterwards... and carry on as normal, if you get unlucky on both, just feign death and let it reset/make another pet :)