PDA

View Full Version : <Flawless Victory>'s Auricon and his boxing warrior ripped me off

monti
12-28-2012, 11:31 PM
wrong forum!

Tarathiel
12-28-2012, 11:50 PM
cool post, this should be in rnf tho

Itap
12-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Inb4 RnF

Only officer I know in FV is knightt

Knightt
12-29-2012, 01:26 AM
if someone in my guild has ripped you off pls send me a PM lets get to the bottom of this thanks

maddawg69
12-29-2012, 04:01 AM
My brother played my Druid to Plvl my Warrior in the same house, So kiss my ass You paid money for a plvl, 6 hours later you quit and decide you do not want to plvl anymore. Once you make agreement you made one, Your lucky I even gave you 10k back you pathetic little rodent. Everyone in my Guild knows I do not scam or dual box, You can ask ANYONE who knows me. I would tell you to kick rocks but with this dumbass post you should just go kick a dam boulder. Nuff said Goodnight LOLuMAD!?

maddawg69
12-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Inb4 RnF

Only officer I know in FV is knightt

Even Sanark got plvled by me, And did I ripp you off San?

Versus
12-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Sounds guilty! Hang em'

Swish
12-29-2012, 11:55 AM
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1356690489215.gif

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-29-2012, 12:17 PM
All I know is, when The Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie, he crossed a line. He may have a beef with me Sadre, or Triple H, or Vince McMahon even, and that is fair game, but to bring Stephanie into this, when she had ZERO to do with ANYTHING AT ALL with the controversy over last week's grudge match between him and me, he has CROSSED A LINE.

Vadd
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM
All I know is, when The Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie, he crossed a line. He may have a beef with me Sadre, or Triple H, or Vince McMahon even, and that is fair game, but to bring Stephanie into this, when she had ZERO to do with ANYTHING AT ALL with the controversy over last week's grudge match between him and me, he has CROSSED A LINE.

Dudes like 70..
Ya gone whip his ass brah!?

Tarathiel
12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
My brother played my Druid to Plvl my Warrior in the same house, So kiss my ass You paid money for a plvl, 6 hours later you quit and decide you do not want to plvl anymore. Once you make agreement you made one, Your lucky I even gave you 10k back you pathetic little rodent. Everyone in my Guild knows I do not scam or dual box, You can ask ANYONE who knows me. I would tell you to kick rocks but with this dumbass post you should just go kick a dam boulder. Nuff said Goodnight LOLuMAD!?

this dude sounds like a real winner, and when did the OP accuse you of two-boxing? Freudian Slip on your part i think...

fishingme
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
this dude sounds like a real winner, and when did the OP accuse you of two-boxing? Freudian Slip on your part i think...

check out the title of the thread

Tarathiel
12-29-2012, 02:00 PM
check out the title of the thread

titles are overrated, so is reading comprehension

Silo69
12-29-2012, 03:26 PM
do you even workout bro

its "do you even lift" you are obv not "aware"

ralph pls go

fishingme
12-29-2012, 03:49 PM
titles are overrated, so is reading comprehension

I'm assuming you also did not see the OP post before the edit.

Tarathiel
12-29-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm assuming you also did not see the OP post before the edit.

i glanced at it lol

bouncerr 2.0
12-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Ban em

Boilon
12-29-2012, 07:19 PM
this thread was not very entertaining. That being said though, Maddawg69 or Auricon or whoever it is sounds like he is acting like a bit of a douche in the way he speaks.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Dudes like 70..
Ya gone whip his ass brah!?

well, this is p99. That's when the Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie etc. Thought I'd roleplay.

maddawg69
12-30-2012, 01:43 AM
this thread was not very entertaining. That being said though, Maddawg69 or Auricon or whoever it is sounds like he is acting like a bit of a douche in the way he speaks.

I just do not like being accused for something I did, My brother plvled her for 6 hours, and I refunded 10k back, That is a completely fair deal. My brother said he wasnt giving you anything. You lucky I even convinced him to help this person out

fishingme
12-30-2012, 02:58 AM
Your name is "maddawg69" and your avatar is of you taking a phone pic wearing a bad affliction "wannabe" Walmart shirt.

You lose, time to move on.

You realize that's your default picture on your facebook right?

monti
12-30-2012, 04:55 AM
I just do not like being accused for something I did, My brother plvled her for 6 hours, and I refunded 10k back, That is a completely fair deal. My brother said he wasnt giving you anything. You lucky I even convinced him to help this person out

I wasn't going to reply in this thread, but since it won't die, I'll defend myself and tell the truth to what happened. Not to mention, I have a reliable and trustworthy witness that you also duped into this entire deal.

We agreed that you would get me to 50 for the 25k I paid. Instead I get "PL'd" for 2 hrs, the other 4 hrs was CR, running and waiting (an hour of which was waiting for a refund). Your box warrior was leeching exp and you still "compensated" (your word, not mine) me a 10k refund. Where I'm from, this is called 'theft'.

Facts:

1) You did not PL me.
2) Because your services were lackluster, I asked for a refund.
3) We agreed on a 20k refund due to:
a) Your box warrior leeching exp
b) You agreed that things weren't going correctly
4) You broke our agreed 20k refund, claiming your guild officers said to screw me over and return only 15k.
5) You instead gave me 10k, claiming "I'm lucky I'm even getting this".

I mistakenly made this public, and deleted my post. I contacted your guild leader/officers and explained our situation.

Sweetbaby Jesus
12-30-2012, 05:06 AM
I would like to go on record saying that the officers of Flawless Victory DID NOT and would not ever tell a member or anyone else for that matter to screw someone over. We do not know all the facts but we did advise Auricon to suck it up and return the money. He should have known better than to try and sell a druid PL from 34 to 50 in the first place. At the same time though you should have known better too. Druids PL from 1 to 30.

Swish
12-30-2012, 07:55 AM
I wasn't going to reply in this thread, but since it won't die, I'll defend myself and tell the truth to what happened. Not to mention, I have a reliable and trustworthy witness that you also duped into this entire deal.

We agreed that you would get me to 50 for the 25k I paid. Instead I get "PL'd" for 2 hrs, the other 4 hrs was CR, running and waiting (an hour of which was waiting for a refund). Your box warrior was leeching exp and you still "compensated" (your word, not mine) me a 10k refund. Where I'm from, this is called 'theft'.

Facts:

1) You did not PL me.
2) Because your services were lackluster, I asked for a refund.
3) We agreed on a 20k refund due to:
a) Your box warrior leeching exp
b) You agreed that things weren't going correctly
4) You broke our agreed 20k refund, claiming your guild officers said to screw me over and return only 15k.
5) You instead gave me 10k, claiming "I'm lucky I'm even getting this".

I mistakenly made this public, and deleted my post. I contacted your guild leader/officers and explained our situation.

Screenshots for great justice?

monti
12-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Only have one SS, unfortunately.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/ulyessz/EQ000003_zpsfc030fdf.png

Swish
12-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Added the "lol" for extra piss taking I see... nice :(

theaetatus
12-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Not that surprising seeing as he was kicked out of FC after about a day.

Kaino
12-30-2012, 09:43 AM
"maddawg69" (great forum name btw) sounds like a enormous douche, who woulda thunk it?

Spoonerism
12-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I am not professional on these boards but despite what happened in game, it is unfortunate that people are resorting to IRL physical appearance attacks.

I duno, I would say leave how the guy's looks/what he wears out of it. What happened, happened in game and we aren't a bunch of cyber bullies looking to make fun of someone's IRL are we? (maybe some of you are)

I duno though, you guys do what you want, but I think making personal attacks on someone's looks/lifestyle choice is low regardless of what the person did in game.

That being said, I think it sucks that the guy did what he did, but I have been running into people "like him" from time to time since I started playing and it does suck and should be brought to light, but I still don't think personal attacks on how someone looks or what they choose to wear is necissarilly the answer...

Just my 2 copper.

Tarathiel
12-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I duno though, you guys do what you want, but I think making personal attacks on someone's looks/lifestyle choice is low regardless of what the person did in game.

lol

fishingme
12-30-2012, 02:58 PM
I am not professional on these boards but despite what happened in game, it is unfortunate that people are resorting to IRL physical appearance attacks.

I duno, I would say leave how the guy's looks/what he wears out of it. What happened, happened in game and we aren't a bunch of cyber bullies looking to make fun of someone's IRL are we? (maybe some of you are)

That being said, I think it sucks that the guy did what he did, but I have been running into people "like him" from time to time since I started playing and it does suck and should be brought to light, but I still don't think personal attacks on how someone looks or what they choose to wear is necissarilly the answer...

Just my 2 copper.

Believe me when I say I've seen some extremely hideous players from P99, especially the trolls. Fugly as hell

senna
12-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Believe me when I say I've seen some extremely hideous players from P99, especially the trolls. Fugly as hell

which really makes no sense, considering all the extremely attractive people I know talk about wanting to play an emulated version of a mmorpg from 13 years ago.

fishingme
12-30-2012, 03:26 PM
which really makes no sense, considering all the extremely attractive people I know talk about wanting to play an emulated version of a mmorpg from 13 years ago.

clearly you haven't talked to me yet. Hi ;)

SupaflyIRL
12-30-2012, 03:32 PM

I'm a qt irl.

senna
12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
pics or stfu people

we will now be rating from a scale of -1 to 10

Sweetbaby Jesus
12-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Would like to update on the situation and let everyone know we have removed Auricon from Flawless Victory. He acted out of line and we do not in anyway condone the behavior that led to all this. Also, we would like to offer a few free monk PL sessions to Monti to make up for the money Auricon took from you. Please feel free to PM me to set something up. Thanks, FV~

fishingme
12-30-2012, 08:51 PM
pics or stfu people

we will now be rating from a scale of -1 to 10

pics of yourself first.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-30-2012, 09:27 PM

I just hope the admins crack down on this stuff, too. No one should be made fun of because of how they look in real life. I have rather large breasts, but a slender build, and I cannot tell you how much bullshit I have to deal with on a daily basis. Not all of us can be supermodels.

And what is so bad with Affliction shirts? I would wear them, if they made one that could fit over my large breasts.

maddawg69
12-30-2012, 09:45 PM
I gave you have a refund thats all your getting, Now just shut and drop this stupid shit on the posts, Why would I give you a full refund on a 6 hour plvl? Everyone agrees with this. A screenshot of me saying ill give u 15k? Anyone else joining this shit? get a fucking life its a forum, bother with something else, and i thought facebook feigns were annoying

bouncerr 2.0
12-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol rnf this shit

Itap
12-30-2012, 11:13 PM
maddawg has to be a troll

Boilon
12-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Would like to update on the situation and let everyone know we have removed Auricon from Flawless Victory. He acted out of line and we do not in anyway condone the behavior that led to all this. Also, we would like to offer a few free monk PL sessions to Monti to make up for the money Auricon took from you. Please feel free to PM me to set something up. Thanks, FV~

Very admirable to do something like this. I applaud this.

norova
12-30-2012, 11:46 PM

Props to FV for being stand-up people! :)

Melodikka
12-31-2012, 01:02 AM
this guy is really young and immature, watch out for him around i'm glad this will stop people in the future from trusting him

Ultragnash
12-31-2012, 03:21 AM
Some parts of this thread are comedy gold.