PDA

View Full Version : good quests on this server?

rikustrength
06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
I remember a bunch of good quests from when I played back in the day, but unfortunately I don't actually remember the names of the items or quests... That, and I don't know what's actually on this server anyway. Could anyone suggest any quests good for casters? Druids specifically if applicable? Anything I can solo or duo low to mid lvls.

I remember the Testament of Vanear quest, and I remember questign for another book too, but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me... >< Perhaps a scimitar or shield? I know the newbie armor quests aren't on here, but what is? what are other people doing?

Alawen Everywhere
06-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Not much amazing for druid at this point unless you're trying to farm cash. I did the testament and the erudehide tunic around level 20. Lots of neat stuff for my twink cleric but druid kinda comes up blank later. You can farm lots of other good gear around 30-35 or so, though. Good luck with your druid!

eqdruid76
06-09-2010, 04:31 AM
If you're halfling, there's a foot slot item, best thing you can get before GEBS.

At some point you'll have a warden symbol quest if you worship Tunare.

Otherwise, there's the Paw of Opolla, Testament of Vaneer, Prayer Cloth of Tunare. That's about it.

rikustrength
06-09-2010, 05:03 AM
I heard the symbol of tunare questline wasn't working properly at the moment, something about some of the mobs not spawning right or something... I would LOVE to do that quest line if it is working though, I loved that quest...