PDA

View Full Version : Kunark crash

Yinikren
01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I crashed and now cannot log onto any characters logged on Kunark. Redownloaded the newest update files and even downloaded the EQEMU launcher.

Any ideas? I don't want to have to reinstall again.

Swish
01-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Crashes can cause some really bizarre stuff to happen for sure, I blue screened 2 nights ago after signing into Ventrilo while playing P99 and the whole folder I play from needed replacing due to missing/corrupted files, couldn't even launch the game.

It might take a fresh install if something similar has happened to you :(

Yinikren
01-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Fresh install, loaded EQEMU launcher, patched p99, still can't log onto any character in Kunark, when 800+ people are online and my group is clearly still there. Any ideas folks? I am fresh out.

Swish
01-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Sounds nuts but try making an iksar on red, just to rule out the blue server itself.

Have to say thats a weird one.

Yinikren
01-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Fairly sure it's something with my install, I am just unsure what. It's a brand new install with the EQEMU patcher (that I didn't use before now when I crashed).

gotrocks
01-08-2013, 12:24 AM
only thing i can think of is deleting kunark zones and patching them over again....

tbh though if you *just* did a fresh reinstall i really have no idea whats going on. This is only happening in kunark zones, right?

Yinikren
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM
It only happened in kunark zones. I could log on newbies on the mainland. I ragequit an hour ago and just tried again and it worked. No idea what had happened.