PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Illusions

myxomatosii
01-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Anyone else notice when you cast chanter illusions you just "grow" into a larger animation of yourself? I didn't think much of it til I did it and my group said, "lol a campfire", apparently referring to an animation I couldn't see. Anyone got any ideas?

Smilkers
01-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Illusions are incredibly bugged on this server.
As a druid, my tree form will do 1 of 3 things:

1) make me a doublesize version of my hoobit self, what I refer to as a "whole-ling" (get it? :o ).

2) make me into a TINY version of a human Smilkers. yes, I actually become a human, and I shrink drastically in size. I believe people have to zone out and then back, after my illusion has been cast, to see this.

3) actually turns me into a tree.

And half the time, when I look like a wholeling on my screen, I look like a tree or a tiny human on others' screens.

myxomatosii
01-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Illusions are incredibly bugged on this server.
As a druid, my tree form will do 1 of 3 things:

1) make me a doublesize version of my hoobit self, what I refer to as a "whole-ling" (get it? :o ).

2) make me into a TINY version of a human Smilkers. yes, I actually become a human, and I shrink drastically in size. I believe people have to zone out and then back, after my illusion has been cast, to see this.

3) actually turns me into a tree.

And half the time, when I look like a wholeling on my screen, I look like a tree or a tiny human on others' screens.

Well whatever yours does sounds like the exact same thing mine does.

I just wonder how my entire party could see me as a campfire and I couldn't. Makes me think somethings up with my files.

Shadowslain
01-14-2013, 01:02 AM

This is definitely the best one lol.

~Staley