PDA

View Full Version : WTB 55+ male toon w/ unique items

Ravun
01-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Looking to see what is out there really. I haven't played in months and figured I would see what kind of unique accounts are around to get me interested in playing again.

I'm interested in toons w/ vp items, epics, illusions, gm event items, etc. I think I'm most interested in a sk, war, ranger, or mage with epic, but I'll consider any and all unique accounts/toons. The toon must be male, have a decent name and 55+ (or close). I have plat, high end items, and accounts that I could potentially trade if the account spikes my interest.

Don't bother offering me some random 55 toon with just planar or droppable gear. I'm really just interested in toons that are different whether it be a pre-nerf guise or gm event item. Shoot me a PM, thanks

Not interested in rogue, cleric, or pally.

Ravun
01-17-2013, 07:27 PM

Ravun
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Bump

Yapas
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Just FYI :) (free bump)
Post Bumping
You may only "Bump" your threads after 16 hours from your last post in that thread. Violations of this rule could result in thread lock/deletions and possible forum account actions for subsequent violations.

Ravun
01-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Just FYI :) I was 24 minutes short. Also, playing forum police for a 13 year old game on an emulated server is quite sad. You should reevaluate your life. Btw from someone who has been here much longer than yourself, I can tell you that the bump rule is rarely enforced by moderators even when it is blatantly broken multiple times, so i doubt they care if i posted 24 minutes too early.I thank you for any responses (free bumps) that you give me in the future.

skorge
01-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Just FYI :) I was 24 minutes short. Also, playing forum police for a 13 year old game on an emulated server is quite sad. You should reevaluate your life. Btw from someone who has been here much longer than yourself, I can tell you that the bump rule is rarely enforced by moderators even when it is blatantly broken multiple times, so i doubt they care if i posted 24 minutes too early.I thank you for any responses (free bumps) that you give me in the future.

^this; FYI Ravun posting 24 mins too early doesn't even warrant a warning, however notice some of the trolling that has been going on lately such as the "Selling a 60 character in TMO"...these people should be banned for making a troll post like that in this forum - they know better.

Ravun
01-20-2013, 12:03 AM