PDA

View Full Version : window size

jkillam
01-17-2013, 09:42 AM
Hey all, I am new to the Project, and have a question that I haven't seen an answer to in the other threads, is there a way to make the window that the game plays in larger? i tried doing full screen but it goes right back to the window when i right click anything... any help is greatly appreciated. Really just want to re-size the window to make it larger

Lagaidh
01-17-2013, 09:48 AM
You can change the resolution of your windowed mode by using the options feature on the eqgame.exe initial UI, or you can edit the ini file.

If I were at home I'd give you specifics. As it is, I'm pointing the way from memory.

gotrocks
01-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Try to hit alt+enter while in windowed mode.

Ross
01-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Same thing was happening to me. What fixed it was changing the windowed resolution so it covered my whole screen, and then going full screen.

Agecroft
01-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Set the resolution you want and use the fullscreen option in the options window alt-o in game.

Chokan
01-17-2013, 11:49 AM
I had to edit this in the eqclient.ini file, it's pretty easy to figure out, just test different numbers in there.

jkillam
01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone, I m,anaged to change the window size, but now eveerything is all jerky and way too fast. and if I try to log in, there is no bar to switch chars or to log in? don't know what to do...