PDA

View Full Version : WTS lvl 60 enchanter, server best guild

Splorf22
01-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Looking to destroy top tier mobs immediately? Want to solo farm the fungi king ASAP? I am selling my lvl 60 enchanter toon. For obvious reasons I cant go into what race he is but the toon has full planer insidious armor including boots. VP key / HS key / Jboots / Peg Cloak / Epic - the works. I havent raided in weeks and am a very low key member of The A-team. You can kick ass immediately after getting the loggin info.

Note: I will not give out the name or more information than provided here. If you want to see the toon we can use my escrow and have the agreed on price held in escrow to ensure all the items I mentioned here are indeed there.

Lets here some offers - and yes I am serious

To clarify , I will not deguild him as being in the A-team is really what I think holds value. The toon is win sold fully equipped. BiS for everything except Phara Dar. I have this thought out. I will coach the new buyer on everything needed to get past the first two weeks. This is a legit sale

quido
01-18-2013, 01:15 AM

Autotune
01-18-2013, 01:21 AM
If you can manage a name change, I'll buy it.

Splorf22
01-18-2013, 01:37 AM

Don't be insulting Jeremy, Big Loraen, errr I mean, my unknown enchanter is worth far more than that . . . just being a gnome is worth 100k imo, and then being a member of the A-team on top of that . . .

Eccezan
01-18-2013, 01:39 AM
you forgot....

"Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

quido
01-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Don't be insulting Jeremy, Big Loraen, errr I mean, my unknown enchanter is worth far more than that . . . just being a gnome is worth 100k imo, and then being a member of the A-team on top of that . . .

Hey I realize that! I just thought I'd clear the lowballs and get the bidding started here...

Tecmos Deception
01-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Dang you, Lor... I mean random enchanter who's for sale!

You know you're just going to start another one and then steal my Verina from me!

connect
01-18-2013, 10:51 AM
you forgot....

"Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

I just pissed myself laughing so hard.

Dynamite reference.

Alawen
01-18-2013, 11:00 AM
I didn't realize until now that Tecmos and Loraen are actually the same person. It all makes sense now. Just to be sure, however, we've kicked all enchanters from the guild.

Lexical
01-18-2013, 11:06 AM
just being a gnome is worth 100k imo

will trade 12 naked gnome warriors. Net value 1.2 mill.

Lexical
01-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Will also equip starting weapons to sweeten the deal.