PDA

View Full Version : backpage.com hookers

poopsmack
01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
getting tired of fucking the same girl (my girlfriend), i dont want to start an affair nor do i want to leave my girl, so i was thinking about picking up a hooker from backpage.com (they are everywhere, check it out),

for 100 bucks i can have an hour with some slamming bitch to do whatever i want, anyone ever give this a try?

OforOppression
01-19-2013, 03:57 AM
lol

Dullah
01-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Damn, its like a bootleg craigslist for getting laid.

Arclyte
01-19-2013, 11:08 AM
jack off first to clear your mind, then make your decision

i find that helps

patriot1776
01-19-2013, 11:10 AM
its not real love

gotrocks
01-19-2013, 12:45 PM
dredge? 0_0

also, why is this in a eqemu forum 0_o?

MrSparkle001
01-19-2013, 03:47 PM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4949/clinteastwoodisdisguste.gif

purist 4.0
01-19-2013, 04:14 PM
op is dredge

Autotune
01-20-2013, 01:14 AM
no.
God you guys are idiots. I was fucking posting in this thread and deleted them because the op is an obvious spam troll, now go back to your ircchat circle jerk.
If I wanted to stray I would just ask my girl to bring home a friend that she feels comfortable playing with. I don't cheat or lie to my lady.

confirmed OP is dredge.

gotrocks
01-20-2013, 01:25 AM
lol. dredge I hate to give you more shit than you've already got man, but you don't need to keep tellin us that line about your girl and another girl or guy or whatever it is.

I think you've said that line like 6 times now and it just makes u sound bad.

I was gonna say somethin alot worse than this, but i try really, really hard to be on your side when no one else is, but you make it *so* hard dude.

and i hate to point out the obvious, but if you "wanted to stray" as you put it, regardless of whether or not your lady approved, it would be cheating. It's still 'wanting to stray'

also, rofl@stealin, i actually lol'd irl at that and it was like 3 words.

gotrocks
01-20-2013, 01:26 AM
also, inb4 moved to nsfw.

Tippett
01-20-2013, 02:43 AM
fat

gotrocks
01-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Talkin bout the qtip right?

Peatree
01-23-2013, 06:04 PM
.....Having the Dr. at the free clinic jam a 8 inch q-tip up your dick for your gonorrhea culture is no fun brah....
;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm assuming you know this from experience?

Peatree
01-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes. I get tested between relationships before I quit condoms. I'm a responsible adult.
A girl my exgf brought home for a 3 some turned out to be a major skank, was a coworker of hers. We didn't know she had like 5 boyfriends and was dating guys on ok cupid as well. I used protectio. but ended up with NGU, no way to tell if I got it then or where but we all had to get treated with anti-biotics to be safe.

http://ballsybanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/picardFacepalm.gif

Froglok
01-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes. I get tested between relationships before I quit condoms. I'm a responsible adult.
A girl my exgf brought home for a 3 some turned out to be a major skank, was a coworker of hers. We didn't know she had like 5 boyfriends and was dating guys on ok cupid as well. I used protectio. but ended up with NGU, no way to tell if I got it then or where but we all had to get treated with anti-biotics to be safe.

TMI

OforOppression
01-23-2013, 06:56 PM
i just want to clarify about your sig, are you calling me a furry or saying you hate me more than furries?

just curious~

gotrocks
01-23-2013, 07:33 PM
http://ballsybanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/picardFacepalm.gif

TxRanjahs
01-25-2013, 03:21 AM

i find that helps

Very wise man

gotrocks
01-25-2013, 12:56 PM
I had to look up what NGU was. I thought maybe it was some cool hipster STI/D i'd never heard of before.

It's chlamydia. 95% of the time its chlamydia.

Furniture
01-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Does dredges wife have to prep the "third girl" that dredge is a fat guy or do they let it be a surprise?

Peatree
01-25-2013, 01:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eg5B3AQ.jpg

I high lighted my favorite part of Dredge's original quote below.

Originally Posted by dredge
Yes. I get tested between relationships before I quit condoms. I'm a responsible adult.A girl my exgf brought home for a 3 some turned out to be a major skank, was a coworker of hers. We didn't know she had like 5 boyfriends and was dating guys on ok cupid as well. I used protectio. but ended up with NGU, no way to tell if I got it then or where but we all had to get treated with anti-biotics to be safe.

Peatree
01-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Does dredges wife have to prep the "third girl" that dredge is a fat guy or do they let it be a surprise?

Doubtful. Per Dredge, it was his ex-girl friend, not the fiance/soon-to-be wife (unless Dredge puts something out on the public internet that might cause some sort of an issue :eek:) that brought home the skanky girl for the threesome that transmitted the VD. Make sense?

Peatree
01-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Fine, fine, fine. Out of courtesy I updated my sig. I still like the tag line because it speaks the truth.

I mean seriously, some of the things you put out there for this community to see astounds me. It reminds me of this poor kid back in elemetary school that would play dodge ball wearing his favorite t-shirt that happened to have a huge bulls eye smack on the the front on it. Of course everyone aimed for the poor sap.

gotrocks
01-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Well, it worked. My boss got some "interesting" phone calls, I had to delete my LinkedIn contacts and take down my resume, I changed my phone number and am planning on switching email and facebook accounts.

Holy shit guys.

That really is taking it too far. I can understand flaming the shit out of dredge, I can understand fucking with him because you find it funny. I can understand calling him fat and making fun of his wife/life/whatever. But the minute you cross over into his real life, that's not cool at all.

Dredge *definitely* said/did a ton of things that warranted some heavy flaming. I'm not disputing that at all. In many threads I have specifically pointed out to him that he just needs to shut it because all he was doing was give everyone more ammo to grief him. But calling his boss? Fucking with his real life social networking accounts? What the fuck guys. Are you really that bored that this gets you off?

You can say whatever you like about me putting this up here - personally, I really like forumquesting with a lot of you on here, even the "trolls". But honestly this is taking it too far. It's pretty fucked up. I know for a fact that most/all of you would be pretty upset if someone did something similar to you. And you can say "well, duh, but i'm not stupid enough to put myself out there like that", but that doesn't make it right. Just because the information was available doesn't make it ok to use it to fuck with someone.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why I'm making this post- it's not like anyone is going to read it and suddenly think "OMG gotrocks is so right, we took it too far!!11oneone", but someone needs to come out and say it anyway. This was wrong. Very wrong. It crossed many lines that shouldn't be crossed over the internet, let alone over a 13 year old elf simulator. Dredge was *for sure* asking for it, but not like this. This was just fucked up, and you all know it.

I sincerely hope more discretion is shown in the future. Trying to ruin someone's life for no other reason than "he's fat" (which is pretty much all dredge is guilty of... other than being an internet noob and kind of dumb) is just fucking stupid, and ridiculous. It says a lot about the person who did this. Anyone making fun of dredge for failing at life, and then turning around and trying to fuck up his real life is really just calling the kettle black. If you have to do this to get a laugh/make yourself feel better/whatever reason, you need to take a long hard look at where you are in life. Cause it ain't just wrong - it's flat out stupid.

I'm done ranting. I just read that and got pretty pissed off. No one should have to worry about their real lives when their on here. This forum/game is an escape, plain and simple, and no one should be worrying about real life ramifications for posting on here.

If anyone can provide a rebuttal, i'd be happy to read it, but I really don't think anyone can come up with anything intelligible. There was nothing OK about this. Period.

Have a good night folks, and dredge is fat :D

Prince
01-26-2013, 12:15 AM
i would fuck 14 yo human trafficked russian backpage hooker

Atennu
01-26-2013, 12:25 AM
i would fuck 14 yo human trafficked russian backpage hooker

Fucking lost it

Tarathiel
01-26-2013, 12:41 AM

i find that helps

QFT

Tarathiel
01-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Holy shit guys.

That really is taking it too far. I can understand flaming the shit out of dredge, I can understand fucking with him because you find it funny. I can understand calling him fat and making fun of his wife/life/whatever. But the minute you cross over into his real life, that's not cool at all.

Dredge *definitely* said/did a ton of things that warranted some heavy flaming. I'm not disputing that at all. In many threads I have specifically pointed out to him that he just needs to shut it because all he was doing was give everyone more ammo to grief him. But calling his boss? Fucking with his real life social networking accounts? What the fuck guys. Are you really that bored that this gets you off?

You can say whatever you like about me putting this up here - personally, I really like forumquesting with a lot of you on here, even the "trolls". But honestly this is taking it too far. It's pretty fucked up. I know for a fact that most/all of you would be pretty upset if someone did something similar to you. And you can say "well, duh, but i'm not stupid enough to put myself out there like that", but that doesn't make it right. Just because the information was available doesn't make it ok to use it to fuck with someone.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why I'm making this post- it's not like anyone is going to read it and suddenly think "OMG gotrocks is so right, we took it too far!!11oneone", but someone needs to come out and say it anyway. This was wrong. Very wrong. It crossed many lines that shouldn't be crossed over the internet, let alone over a 13 year old elf simulator. Dredge was *for sure* asking for it, but not like this. This was just fucked up, and you all know it.

I sincerely hope more discretion is shown in the future. Trying to ruin someone's life for no other reason than "he's fat" (which is pretty much all dredge is guilty of... other than being an internet noob and kind of dumb) is just fucking stupid, and ridiculous. It says a lot about the person who did this. Anyone making fun of dredge for failing at life, and then turning around and trying to fuck up his real life is really just calling the kettle black. If you have to do this to get a laugh/make yourself feel better/whatever reason, you need to take a long hard look at where you are in life. Cause it ain't just wrong - it's flat out stupid.

I'm done ranting. I just read that and got pretty pissed off. No one should have to worry about their real lives when their on here. This forum/game is an escape, plain and simple, and no one should be worrying about real life ramifications for posting on here.

If anyone can provide a rebuttal, i'd be happy to read it, but I really don't think anyone can come up with anything intelligible. There was nothing OK about this. Period.

Have a good night folks, and dredge is fat :D

while i agree wholeheartedly. one can never underestimate the depravity of a troll, that is why its better to just leave your real life out of the forums. the second you start bringing up your wife, where you work, where you live, and last but not least the venereal disease's you've contracted youre asking for people to fuck with you. im not saying its right, im just saying that a little bit of caution goes a long way.

in short dont stick you head inside of a lions mouth and expect it not to bite you

Lexical
01-26-2013, 01:04 AM
Posting in a dredge thread
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/030/5/8/Yami_Bondage_II_by_ninja_starz2.gif

Bardalicious
01-26-2013, 02:48 AM
People like Diggles and Purist have an obsessive need to degrade others in any way they can. The fact that this forum is, by nature, an anonymous means to communicate does not justify bringing personal attacks into the real life of other people that post and participate here.

That is, quite literally, one of the saddest and most pathetic attempts to boost ones' own ego that I've ever heard of. This is the type of thing that makes headlines. The only reason it hasn't? Because Dredge was obviously mentally stable enough to endure through the bullshit that you folks have shoveled on top of him, and you both should count yourselves fortunate being that was the case.

Diggles, it's not any surprise why you feel it necessary to act in such a way from viewing your picture. As for Purist, one can only imagine the same holds true. The level of mutual dick-sucking between you two is staggeringly disgusting. Not only are you two so evidently emotionally inept in your real life that you feel the need to latch onto each other for fabricated moral support, but you've taken it far beyond that by attacking Dredge. At the end of the day, when it all comes down to it, Dredge may be overweight and guilty of posting some silly things here, but in his favor he can change both of those aspects. On all other fronts he seems like a pretty average guy.

Unfortunately for Diggles and Purist, there simply is no cure for being depraved cunts.

MrSparkle001
01-26-2013, 05:12 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1049/1357501828110.jpg

gotrocks
01-26-2013, 05:47 AM
Posting in a dredge thread
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/030/5/8/Yami_Bondage_II_by_ninja_starz2.gif

diggin the new avatar.

and lol@title of this picture, Yami bondage 2