WTS Full set of Rubicite.

It no longer drops and is the offical "cool status."

Pm me an offer!

Lanzellot
01-20-2013, 06:50 AM
free bump

Lostprophets
01-20-2013, 08:17 AM
By Full do you mean Boots, Bracers x2, Breastplate, Gauntlets, Greaves, Helm, Vambraces...or do you have full accessories too? (Cloak, Collar, Mask, Pauldron, Waistband)

...hit me up if you got some Accesories B)

skorge
01-20-2013, 09:52 AM
By Full do you mean Boots, Bracers x2, Breastplate, Gauntlets, Greaves, Helm, Vambraces...or do you have full accessories too? (Cloak, Collar, Mask, Pauldron, Waistband)

...hit me up if you got some Accesories B)

Just to make it clear the accessories are not part of the classic rubicite set. They were actually gm event handed out items. I think there is literally only 1 of each or maybe even none of the items u posted above, on the server. Out of those 5 accessory slot items, i think only 3 were given out on the server maybe and there's only like 1 dude on the server with them and he probably doesnt even play anymore. AKA you will never find those items for sale because they were Gm event drops. Also free bump.

quido
01-20-2013, 10:09 AM
I've seen a couple of the accessories and have the waistband myself, but they are definitely few and far between.

nwolc
01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Sorry,

It includes Helm, BP, Vambraces, Bracers, Greaves, Gloves, Boots.

I didn't even know other pieces existed. Current offer is 40k.

Lostprophets
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Just to make it clear the accessories are not part of the classic rubicite set. They were actually gm event handed out items. I think there is literally only 1 of each or maybe even none of the items u posted above, on the server. Out of those 5 accessory slot items, i think only 3 were given out on the server maybe and there's only like 1 dude on the server with them and he probably doesnt even play anymore. AKA you will never find those items for sale because they were Gm event drops. Also free bump.

I consider them a part of the set (regardless of the GMevent factor), always have...otherwise they wouldn't be named "Rubicite". I know there is several Waistbands floating out there, atleast 2...as Jeremy said he has one, Supreme had/has one, and Swarws may of had one too. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't more out there. I know of at least 1 Pauldron, 1 collar, and 1 Cloak as well.

GL on your sale nwolc.

skorge
01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
I doubt anyone in the history of EQ (including going back to 99) has ever owned a "complete" set of rubicite according to your terms...good luck finding that. A complete set to me are the pieces that actually dropped in Cazic Thule. Those are the pieces that Nwolc is selling.