PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Jboots/Power Leveling Scammer

Jeed
01-23-2013, 03:57 AM
WARNING: If you're looking to buy jboots or powerleveling, Nukks, Alexandre, and Erny are all the same character and he just scammed me out of 4kpp for a promise of power leveling on Bloodgills in Lake of Ill Omen. I know he didn't just doze off or something because after about my 10th tell he put himself on anonymous. Additional victims, as they have reported, are Flash, Linuxlinuss, and I saw Truckie spamming ooc about him stealing from a friend of his (can't remember the friend's name)

Is there a way to get a GM to handle this? -Thanks, Jeed

BigSlip
01-23-2013, 04:02 AM
who gives a fuck lmao

Jeed
01-23-2013, 04:17 AM
His guild does. A Peace Pipe told me they just booted Alexandre.

Wow BigSlip, I'm trying to get a scammer banned from the server and my 1st post is a troll.

GMs: Still hoping to find out if it's possible to deal with the scammer. While you're at it, please flash some of those bright lights at this troll so he explodes into a bunch of dust and rocks like in that hip new Norwegian film, "Troll Hunter". -Jeed

Pyrion
01-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Use /petition.
GMs will prolly ban them if they can verify. At the same time GMs already warned of such things happening and that you should be extra carefull when buying services where you need to trust people.
Would be good if the server could get rid of those people.

ArumTP
01-23-2013, 05:32 AM
This isnt the first time ive heard of these 3 scamming.

BigSlip
01-23-2013, 05:35 AM
MY APPOLIGIES JEEEEED

Suluvil
01-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Nukks/Alexandre/Erny got another jboot victim today by the name of Valdo.
It should also be noted that it is quite likely that he does eventually and ocasionally sell off the ring for a cheap price, and Alexandre is constantly in OOT farming more rings. His responses would indicate he is a young child and doesn't really think too straight. But no doubt one or two people who support him could help his scamming endeavors just a little bit. The other night when he scammed Fllash and was openly accused in EC he freaked out and started dropping the price for jboots until someone bought. Both Nukks and Alexandre havent been guilded at all the past 3 days. Thinking maybe he joined a guild real quick to give him a little credit for another scam.

BigSlip
01-23-2013, 05:42 AM
Nukks/Alexandre/Erny got another jboot victim today by the name of Valdo.
It should also be noted that it is quite likely that he does eventually and ocasionally sell off the ring for a cheap price. His behavior proves he is most likely a young child and doesn't really think too straight. But no doubt one or two people who support him could help just a little bit.

its like someone getting caught with half a gram of marijuana on the street.

this rly a thread?

BigSlip
01-23-2013, 05:47 AM
pla red and u wouldnt have this bullshit problem, or dont! i know whats at the top!

BigSlip
01-23-2013, 05:50 AM
i can get kilshots 50+ on bars of xaanac and litres of vodka... u pussies... play red. youl like it..

Jeed
01-23-2013, 06:35 AM
Yeah Valdo is me it's my ec mule. (I said "Hey this is Jeed.") But allegedly he did get Fllash and Linuxlinuss so 3 people known.

Examino
01-23-2013, 06:48 AM
alexandre sold me 2 pairs of jboots, both by providing the gold and rapier as well and and allowing me to log onto my main to hand him the plat:confused:

Jeed
01-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Yeah he gave me my pair of jboots the first time around, then scammed me almost a week later for the 4kpp. It's some kind of confidence scheme or he's just up in the air and changes his mind a lot, and decides to rip you off later on.

Calabee
01-23-2013, 07:15 AM
not the original alexandre, might be why :O

Poundruss
01-23-2013, 09:14 AM
i can get kilshots 50+ on bars of xaanac and litres of vodka... u pussies... play red. youl like it..

why do kids like you exist?

pvp in everquest is the worst thing i've ever seen. if i wanted legit tab-target pvp, i'd go play wow. so no thanks, i'll stick to killing computer-controlled skeletons.

Verenity
01-23-2013, 09:40 AM
I bought a jboots MQ from Erny a week or so ago. It went great and he was friendly. I hope these accusations are not true.

Swish
01-23-2013, 09:51 AM
pla red and u wouldnt have this bullshit problem, or dont! i know whats at the top!

Not enough people on red to 24/7 camp the AC anyway.

Red trolls, too easy...

Hugmukk
01-23-2013, 03:43 PM

This is exactly why people don't want to play "red"

Bamzal Sherbet
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
my 1st post is a troll.

Wait, what? you fucking asshole

TxRanjahs
01-23-2013, 06:58 PM
who gives a fuck lmao

Everyone does get scum like this off the server

joppykid
01-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Wait, what? you fucking asshole

He meant the first response to his thread was a troll. I think.

Cippofra
01-23-2013, 10:47 PM
He meant the first response to his thread was a troll. I think.

correct. didnt even notice what it could mean until someone brought it up

Boilon
01-23-2013, 10:56 PM
and this is why I have never done any form of MQ buying from anyone outside my own guild. Sorry to hear things went badly for you and that guy on the other end who is probably wanking over the plat he just scammed from you and whoever else.

To PL services for people who buy I really say people should level their own toons.

Taffan
01-23-2013, 11:06 PM

red's dead babe, red's dead.

fishingme
01-24-2013, 11:09 AM
I bought a jboots MQ from Erny a week or so ago. It went great and he was friendly. I hope these accusations are not true.

+1, I hate to think that this is real. I've chatted with the guy before in oot and he seemed all right to me.

liveitup1216
01-24-2013, 01:23 PM
98.3% sure nukks is also the same dirtbag who offered to xfer some mid-ish end item for someone in ec and then logged, which also resultednin a thread like this. Hes either bipolar or shares the account with someone whos a shady fellow. This was about 3ish weeks ago.

Safon
01-24-2013, 01:28 PM
I imagine Sirken (though he is by no means required or expected to) would like to investigate the guy and take action if he is guilty, if he can spare the time. Just petition the guy and wait/see what can done

Rezek
01-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I can confirm that alexandre is definitely a scammer.

joppykid
01-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Meh confirmed it this morning, Figured i'd give it a shot and see if hes a scammer. Yup. No SS or anything, CONFIRMED lol.

Why no SS?!! You lose a point for investigative skills haha