PDA

View Full Version : WTB druid

kilyen
01-23-2013, 06:51 PM
greetings

i played a while ago and was hoping to return
i don't want to go into to many details but due to a house fire 2 months ago we lost everything including 3 of are beloved dogs

my PC was also destroyed including the file i saved all my passwords in
and i cant for the life of me remember what it is

everything's getting back to normal now and i find my self with some free time in the evenings

im wondering if anyone has a spare druid or shaman account they do longer require

i don't expect to get this for free i will be more than willing to pay for it once i have farmed the platinum
or be there to PL port or what ever else you require

thanks for reading

please PM me if you can help me out

joppykid
01-23-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that man. I am sure someone will be able to help you out, all of my characters are unfortunately on the same account.

On a lighter and insensitive note, I find it ironic that Sean Bean is your avatar pic.

Slave
01-23-2013, 07:17 PM
after returning after 3 months of work i cant for the life of me remember what my password was for my old project 1999 account i just remember changing it after i had a Trojan someone used to hack my WOW account so i changed my passwords for everything

after wracking my brains the past couple of days i just cant get it right

so it looks like i have to start my shaman over again from scratch
normally i would throw my self at the mercy of friends but i have none who play P1999
so i fingered id give this a shot and see what comes of it

im wondering if anyone would be willing to part with any shaman items
anything at all that would help me level up again
or maybe your leaving p1999 and have an account you no longer want
any help at all would be most welcomed

obviously i dont expect this for free though i dont have platinum right now and refuse to resort to RMTs
i would like to offer you my time as im off work for 4 months i have plenty of it

such as if you loan / give me an account i can then use it to assist you with anything you need
if your generous to give me items i can pay for them at a later date or offer a PL or help you can something

anyway thanks for reading
PM me =)

And here's his thread from a year ago.

joppykid
01-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Lol, I knew it was too conveinant for someone with a Sean Bean avatar have something happen to them that would happen to Sean Bean

Silo69
01-23-2013, 07:26 PM
my family was killed by hackers

i am also in the market for a 55+ account

i have no means to pay for this but i hope someone with a kind heart can help a random guy you never met out

god bless

ps i will not be paying you back i expect something for nothing because your nice and dumb

god bless

joppykid
01-23-2013, 07:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJODirze5EM

kilyen
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
sorry yes i have lost an account in the past my 33 druid
which was why i was more care full with my passwords and saved them in a file
which i lost
i come and go from the game depending on the time i have and due to being keylogged and RL friends and so one knowing many of my passwords i tend to change them alot

im not looking to scam anyone or anything i just want to injoy the game with out starting from scratch

as i said i come and go from the game depending on how much time i have to play if i leave again i will return the account to you
or if you want to remain soul owner of it dont tell me the EQEMU details then i cant change the password
it can also be naked i can farm and regear no probs

as for sean bean hes my favorite actor and im eagerly awaiting the 3rd season of game of thrones

falkun
01-24-2013, 12:55 PM
You could at least change or create a new forum account between these requests. Its too easy to find your old one if we just have to go through your post history.

kilyen
01-24-2013, 07:59 PM
no need to change it im not looking to deceive anyone i dont want platinum hand outs
or gear hand outs
if someone has a druid or shaman account thats not being used that they would ether part with or loan to me to play for a while that would be great
i will not be changing any passwords or stripping any items
if a time comes when im unable to play again you have an account thats had some levels / item upgrades put on it
it will be left in good standing i tend to keep my self to my self when i play and solo

quido
01-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Kilyen you should start saving all your important information in Google Documents since you seem prone to extreme circumstances and retardation. Best of luck to you.

August
01-24-2013, 08:27 PM
9/10 would read again

Vexenu
01-24-2013, 08:35 PM
There's no other combination quite as amusing as the "piece of shit" and "dumbass" together in the same person.