PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

Brogean
01-27-2013, 07:03 AM
How come Monks meditate IRL but cannot on Everquest?

How come Humans are Shamans IRL but can't be on Everquest?

How come Magicians do Magic Tricks IRL but not on Everquest?

Why can't Skeletal Monks Feign Death?

Duckforceone
01-27-2013, 07:24 AM

Because monks does not use mana, irl or eq wise. So they saved some lines of code.

Barbariens are shamans, and barbarians are just uncivilized humans. You don't see any civilized shamans do you? :D

They do. The trick is to not see them.

Why feign when you are dead? have you tried feigning being awake when you were asleep? (monday job meeting does not count)

Heavydrop
01-27-2013, 08:58 AM

Because monks does not use mana, irl or eq wise. So they saved some lines of code.

Barbariens are shamans, and barbarians are just uncivilized humans. You don't see any civilized shamans do you? :D

They do. The trick is to not see them.

Why feign when you are dead? have you tried feigning being awake when you were asleep? (monday job meeting does not count)

+1

Snagglepuss
01-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Ok, I'll bite.

Why can Bertox followers be clerics? Wouldn't the idea of healing be hypocritical to the idea of spreading disease? I mean that's like having a Necro of Rodcet Nife...

Why can't iksars be rogues? I mean they live on a continent full of treasure.

Where do the merchants get their milk? I have never seen any cows or goats in Norrath. o_0

Glasken
01-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Where do the merchants get their milk? I have never seen any cows or goats in Norrath. o_0

Seriously!! All we ever see are the odd bits of farmland, and that is only in the karanas. Where do the other cities get all their food?

Slave
01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Why can't iksars be rogues? I mean they live on a continent full of treasure.

Iksar society is so hierarchal and constrained that any citizens with Rogue-like tendencies would have had them Sharia Law'd away.

Slave
01-27-2013, 01:03 PM

Have you noticed that every major city seems to have a serious rodent problem? 2+2 = rat milk.

Itap
01-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Illuminati ITT

webrunner5
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
To the OP. Wow, you have been thinking WAY too much.