PDA

View Full Version : Erudite SK

DarkNess
01-27-2013, 12:52 PM
are these kind of unheard of? And if I did make one,would it be a wise choice? :X

Dark Team
01-27-2013, 01:00 PM
More rare than dark elf/troll/ogre SKs, but not unheard of. And they make great SKs!

DarkNess
01-27-2013, 11:44 PM
hmm.
Im just wondering how its possible to get off of odus without being destroyed by guards in qeynos to travel anywhere :/ (besides porting,but I'm new-ish without a whole lot of plat)

Pyrion
01-28-2013, 05:24 AM
If you see Rodele in game give me a tell for a free port from odus. I know i had the same problem with my erudite necro and a kind porter helped me.

Btw: It IS possible to do it all by yourself and it's quite an adventure. First you have to not die in Erudin. Don't come close to that stupid paladin. Second, when you manage to reach Qeynos you need to take a dive. Under water there is an entrance to the qeynos catacombs, a scary place for a newbie. But from there its possible to cross qeynos without seeing any guard. Plus there are SK trainers there, they should be friendly enough to erudite SKs.

So if you are the adventurous type try this. If not, ask a druid or wizzy to port you. I would look for level 29 porters as their ports are still fresh and they are eager to help out. Explain your situation and most that are not grouped will help. Or as i said earlier, find me in game, but i play at european evening times.

Vellatri
01-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Look at it this way: the stats are certainly better than an Erudite or High Elf paladin. <grin>

You'll be able to wear Flayed Skin armor (http://wiki.project1999.org/Flayed_Skin_Armor), which should be fairly inexpensive because only humans and erudites can wear it.

I play a dark elf SK, and love it.

Snagglepuss
01-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I think Erudite Shadow Knights are awesome. You'll be one of the few in the high level game. Think how well you'll stand out if you are a friendly and good player. Go for it!

I ran into an Erudite SK yesterday in Toxx and gave him some weapons.

DarkNess
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM
ill see if i can get on later tonight,maybe >.>

name will be solheim or Nepera,not sure which,haha

DarkNess
01-29-2013, 10:49 AM
okay...
I need to ask some sort of gear guide,because the flayed skin armor seems out of my price range at level 4

I take it some banded/random weapon would work till later?

Vellatri
01-30-2013, 02:26 PM
If you can get ruined cat pelts, make yourself some patchwork first thing. You don't need to skill up tailoring to do this, so it's almost free.

Then banded, a full set of which will set you back about 90pp. Bronze is too heavy for Erudites, so it's not worth the minimal AC gain.

Flayed skin should be a great next step after banded.

After that, you're on to Darkforge and/or Sebilite Scale.

Vertiggo
02-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Ya I'm an eru sk wouldn't look back odds are you can get some flayed given to you then you are set, lol I rocked flayed till I finished dark forge quests