View Full Version : 1008 online

funhorroryes
01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
what is happening to the server

Cypher.
01-27-2013, 07:27 PM

kchisarik
01-27-2013, 07:31 PM
for me it is the realization that most "modern" MMO's suck, maybe lots of others have come to the same conclusion. I dont have much I am looking forward to besides ESO and EQNEXT, both if which are FAR away.

Dunno.

whippetofspades
01-27-2013, 07:33 PM
for me it is the realization that most "modern" MMO's suck, maybe lots of others have come to the same conclusion. I dont have much I am looking forward to besides ESO and EQNEXT, both if which are FAR away.

Dunno.

Don't forget EQClassic, which should be up and running about the time Velious gets stale on this server.

Somekid123
01-27-2013, 07:36 PM
^ Made me lol irl. Uh no.

Itap
01-27-2013, 08:05 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nirgon
01-27-2013, 08:08 PM
1024. No good games are on the horizon.

This is indeed looking like a more classic server PoP.

Even if it is so bloated with plat and items beyond fathoming.

Maze513
01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Lack of raid content and TMO are clearly destroying the server

webrunner5
01-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Good luck finding a group.

whippetofspades
01-27-2013, 11:48 PM
^ Made me lol irl. Uh no.

No it won't be ready then or no Velious won't get boring eventually? What you said is too ambiguous to be meaningful please try again.

Enygma
01-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Server needs velious - pop has outgrown the current content.

WRU nilbog/kanras with ur uber development skillz!

Resheph
01-28-2013, 01:27 AM
I personally came here because pretty much every other major MMO with any decent population is so nerfed compared to EQ that they put me to sleep. I was reading about EQ Next (which I heard rumors about but never really did any digging on) and decided I wanted to play the oldschool game until Next released (and beyond if SoE gets scared and nerfs it instead of following old mechanics)

I think there's a lot of people like me who are simply tired of MMOs that cater to people that lack any ability to think whatsoever and demand everything immediately

Slave
01-28-2013, 03:01 AM
Lack of raid content and TMO are clearly destroying the server

If we want to retain any kind of a significant percentage of these new players, the developer-proposed raid changes have to go in as soon as possible.

TxRanjahs
01-28-2013, 04:03 AM

Dunno.

Soui
01-28-2013, 05:24 AM
I haven't played a mmo in forever but I came across elder scrolls online, looks good but like all the other mmos now days gotta wait and see how it will turn out. The pvp for elders looks amazing though. And can anyone else give some insight or links to what eq next is?

Resheph
01-28-2013, 08:23 AM
I haven't played a mmo in forever but I came across elder scrolls online, looks good but like all the other mmos now days gotta wait and see how it will turn out. The pvp for elders looks amazing though. And can anyone else give some insight or links to what eq next is?

Not enough to make linking it worthwhile. I mean this seriously, not as a troll attempt. They've said very little, but here are a few things: they scrapped two or more base games (attempts) already because it wasn't extreme enough, it will include facial-recognition (your character can show the same facial expressions you do IRL via webcam) and it will be in a 'third reality' and not a sequel.

Not expected until 2014 or 2015 at the moment. They're either going to go their own way, numbers be damned, and make another EQ1 or go for the money and make another WoW

fishingme
01-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Not enough to make linking it worthwhile. I mean this seriously, not as a troll attempt. They've said very little, but here are a few things: they scrapped two or more base games (attempts) already because it wasn't extreme enough, it will include facial-recognition (your character can show the same facial expressions you do IRL via webcam) and it will be in a 'third reality' and not a sequel.

Not expected until 2014 or 2015 at the moment. They're either going to go their own way, numbers be damned, and make another EQ1 or go for the money and make another WoW

yikes, can only imagine what diggles would look like in game.

Strifer
01-28-2013, 10:52 AM
it's time to kick ass and raid VP...

...and TMO already has VP.

nilbog
01-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Server needs velious - pop has outgrown the current content.

WRU nilbog/kanras with ur uber development skillz!

We do stuff. It's not in patch notes or discussed because it doesn't affect current content.

it's time to kick ass and raid VP...

...and TMO already has VP.

Has everyone with a VP key considered showing up together and raiding VP..... whether TMO likes it or not?

Not trying to start a train war; just curious.

Autotune
01-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Has everyone with a VP key considered showing up together and raiding VP..... whether TMO likes it or not?

They get discouraged before it gets to that point.

A few TMO can destroy 100+ keyed people.

1 TMO destroyed IB for hours and IB knew VP better than any guild does now (other than TMO). Also, VP has changed since then, so even the old IB don't really know the new features of VP all that well compared to TMO.

It's a "they won't know until they try" thing, but the odds are clearly stacked against them.

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 11:18 AM
TMO is thoroughly focused on not even letting other guilds get a feel for VP. We've tried to go in and just learn about how to pull to certain areas but once you're discovered a dozen FD classes are on top of you training wave after wave of bullshit. I watched someone from TMO log on like 5 different characters and just suicide to train us in picture room. Who needs FD when you have access to a pile of keyed toons.

Snagglepuss
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
TMO needs to stop monopolizing raid mobs so the population will decrease again, and I can obtain more pixels and loot camps. TMO's needless mastery of the high end game is bringing too many people to the server. KC is no longer a Druid's wet dream, but rather a grouping character's dream. Woe be unto me! QQ

Autotune
01-28-2013, 11:32 AM
TMO is thoroughly focused on not even letting other guilds get a feel for VP. We've tried to go in and just learn about how to pull to certain areas but once you're discovered a dozen FD classes are on top of you training wave after wave of bullshit. I watched someone from TMO log on like 5 different characters and just suicide to train us in picture room. Who needs FD when you have access to a pile of keyed toons.

what is your point other than you don't like TMO killing VP targets. I am almost positive there isn't another guild that has the majority of loot from the other raid targets yet.

If you take a second and jump back, you'll notice that TMO is killing less targets outside of VP and FE is killing more.

Do us all a favor and stop whining and start progressing your guild. The only guild that should possibly be upset about not getting to raid in VP, would be FE. BDA has done very little of the raid content that is outside of VP.

radditsu
01-28-2013, 11:53 AM
VP is not a difficult zone. Tedious, but not difficult. Most of the pathing is kinda borked so things like to randomly warp on pulls. A good pull team can get anything solo for the most part. I really do not remember being able to have Phara Dar at the entrance but whatever.

The only difficulty in VP right now is the trains. Those two weeks TMO got off for their sillyness a VERY ragtag bunch of individuals managed to down some dragons, with very small numbers. They are still 32k dragons. Stack some resists and dps burn them down. The only ones who SHOULD give trouble if there were no trains is Hoshkar and Nexona. Due to the Ae of Hosh and the HT of Nexona.

IF the other guilds just let FE do all the dirty work (training/counter training) and supply some cannon fodder for these dragons. I bet a coalition could get it done. It would be an ultimate Eff You to the establishment.

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
what is your point other than you don't like TMO killing VP targets. I am almost positive there isn't another guild that has the majority of loot from the other raid targets yet.

If you take a second and jump back, you'll notice that TMO is killing less targets outside of VP and FE is killing more.

Do us all a favor and stop whining and start progressing your guild. The only guild that should possibly be upset about not getting to raid in VP, would be FE. BDA has done very little of the raid content that is outside of VP.

You do realize that a large core of VP keyed players left BDA and went to FE right? FE has succeeded in getting non-VP targets by playing the game the way TMO had played it. Recruit tons of people over every time zone. Camp out fully buffed for every single target so that upon spawning the mob can be tagged/pulled/killed in under 60 seconds. That type of play style suits TMO and FE but our playerbase would rather raid as a guild and focus on those types of shenanigans periodically. Their way isn't wrong, in fact if the goal is to net kills then they're obviously doing it right, but we focus on more than just killing dragons.

I'm not whining, we just have no interest in playing the game that way. However, saying that killing non VP targets somehow entitles a guild to VP targets is preposterous considering that we took numerous targets before FE filled that vacuum. As a guild BDA has killed every stupid mob aside from hoshkar and Nexona (got her to 4%) so saying we've done very little content outside of VP is false.

Itap
01-28-2013, 12:09 PM
How does every thread turn into a TMO rant?

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:12 PM
How does every thread turn into a TMO rant?

TMO is in everything and anything. We are why the economy crashed, and also why we dont have a human on Mars.

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:14 PM
You do realize that a large core of VP keyed players left BDA and went to FE right? FE has succeeded in getting non-VP targets by playing the game the way TMO had played it. Recruit tons of people over every time zone. Camp out fully buffed for every single target so that upon spawning the mob can be tagged/pulled/killed in under 60 seconds. That type of play style suits TMO and FE but our playerbase would rather raid as a guild and focus on those types of shenanigans periodically. Their way isn't wrong, in fact if the goal is to net kills then they're obviously doing it right, but we focus on more than just killing dragons.

I'm not whining, we just have no interest in playing the game that way. However, saying that killing non VP targets somehow entitles a guild to VP targets is preposterous considering that we took numerous targets before FE filled that vacuum. As a guild BDA has killed every stupid mob aside from hoshkar and Nexona (got her to 4%) so saying we've done very little content outside of VP is false.

Dude killing trakanon a few times over the course of years does not a VP guild make. FE has killed trakanon almost as much as BDA in a few weeks. FE is a realistic raid guild for this server. BDA is a casual idealist guild. EQ.... is ... not... casusal.

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:15 PM
We do stuff. It's not in patch notes or discussed because it doesn't affect current content.

Nilbog and Developer crew.... got any more work for us testers?

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't know? Ask Autotune. I'm merely defending my initial statement that allowing training in VP is dumb and by converting VP to a normal zone it will open up more content for everyone because TMO will have to legitimately defend VP instead of using an army of trainers thus benefitting the entire top heavy raid scene.

Also, for the love of god put Dojo on variance.

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:18 PM
I don't know? Ask Autotune. I'm merely defending my initial statement that allowing training in VP is dumb and by converting VP to a normal zone it will open up more content for everyone because TMO will have to legitimately defend VP instead of using an army of trainers thus benefitting the entire top heavy raid scene.

Also, for the love of god put Dojo on variance.

I've seen you training in VP. You should understand that pathing is so fucked in there that accidental trains will be commonplace. Its not enforceable. Therefore train on!

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Dude killing trakanon a few times over the course of years does not a VP guild make. FE has killed trakanon almost as much as BDA in a few weeks. FE is a realistic raid guild for this server. BDA is a casual idealist guild. EQ.... is ... not... casusal.

FE has killed Trak a dozen or so times in the past 2 weeks? Man y'all must be slipping.

BDA never wanted to be the yin to TMO's yang. We were thrust into that position when IB left and VD folded into us. There was no one else because Taken and Div had dropped off. So we tried to assume that role and TMO thoroughly beat us with their superior numbers and gigantic chip on their shoulder they developed from their wars with IB.

There's a reason BDA shared every single raid target when TMO was suspended, it's because that's how we feel the game should be played. You do not. Stop comparing TMO to BDA because your measures of success are not the same as ours.

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Stop comparing TMO to BDA because your measures of success are not the same as ours.

I agree so stop pretending you should be in our shoes. If you want to be a raid guild, be a raid guild. If you want rotations and instances..... find a game that has them.

Also, get a handle on the 2boxxing going on in your guild.

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 12:28 PM
I've seen you training in VP. You should understand that pathing is so fucked in there that accidental trains will be commonplace. Its not enforceable. Therefore train on!

Pathing and aggro does all kinds of wacky shit in Hate and the rules are enforced there. Why should VP be any different? The only argument you have to defend your position is that "it's classic."

Autotune
01-28-2013, 12:29 PM
You do realize that a large core of VP keyed players left BDA and went to FE right? FE has succeeded in getting non-VP targets by playing the game the way TMO had played it. (1)Recruit tons of people over every time zone. Camp out fully buffed for every single target so that upon spawning the mob can be tagged/pulled/killed in under 60 seconds. That type of play style suits TMO and FE but our playerbase would rather raid as a guild and focus on those types of shenanigans periodically. Their way isn't wrong, in fact if the goal is to net kills then they're obviously doing it right, but we focus on more than just killing dragons.

I'm not whining, we just have no interest in playing the game that way. However, saying that killing non VP targets somehow entitles a guild to VP targets is preposterous considering that we took numerous targets before FE filled that vacuum. As a guild BDA has killed every stupid mob aside from hoshkar and Nexona (got her to 4%) (2)so saying we've done very little content outside of VP is false.

1) That play style doesn't suit just those guilds, it is the best (known) way to raid on P99.

2) I didn't say you did very little content, I said your guild has very little gear. Your guild has only killed a handful of targets a few times. The VP keys you guys have/had, were mostly from guilds like VD and IB.

So yes, killing non-vp targets is a good way to show your guild is ready to be in VP, because your guild would be mostly geared from the other targets and the next natural progression is VP.

Killing things, just to have said you killed them = you're going to have a tough time without convincing people to just give you the chance on EQ/P99.

Casual raiding needs to realize it's casual and what comes with that in Everquest. This isn't WoW where you can be casual and also raid the end-game content.

Furme
01-28-2013, 12:31 PM
I agree so stop pretending you should be in our shoes. If you want to be a raid guild, be a raid guild. If you want rotations and instances..... find a game that has them.

Also, get a handle on the 2boxxing going on in your guild.

uh.. when did the definition of "raid guild" change from "a guild that raids and kills targets" to "a guild that pulls trains and attempts to use every loophole in the rules to step on everyone else on their path to targets"

As far as I can tell BDA fits the first definition.. We raid, We kill targets.

Also, Can this thread be moved to rants and flames now? I think it belongs there..

Furme
01-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Casual raiding needs to realize it's casual and what comes with that in Everquest. This isn't WoW where you can be casual and also raid the end-game content.

Seems like we're doing it wrong then.. 'cause we've been raiding end game content for at least 2 years now..

*GASP* Perhaps you're wrong!

Autotune
01-28-2013, 12:35 PM
uh.. when did the definition of "raid guild" change from "a guild that raids and kills targets" to "a guild that pulls trains and attempts to use every loophole in the rules to step on everyone else on their path to targets"

As far as I can tell BDA fits the first definition.. We raid, We kill targets.

Also, Can this thread be moved to rants and flames now? I think it belongs there..

it belongs there because people like you can't refrain from making posts with a guild that pulls trains and attempts to use every loophole in the rules to step on everyone else on their path to targetsin them. Look at aresenal's first post as well.

Spoonerism
01-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Glad to see the numbers are still up!

Came here in December and am having a good time.

-Boogre / Leftoe - SoWs make good bacon!

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Pathing and aggro does all kinds of wacky shit in Hate and the rules are enforced there. Why should VP be any different? The only argument you have to defend your position is that "it's classic."

Hate is a perfectly pathing functional zone compared to VP. They aren't even comparable.

Furme
01-28-2013, 12:38 PM
it belongs there because people like you can't refrain from making posts with in them. Look at aresenal's first post as well.

Actually, I believe the responses to arsenal's post are more ranty and trolly than his post..

and uh.. Please.. Please send me some of the drugs you're taking if you think my statement is false.. Because Jesus christ.. would I love to be as delusional as you..

Autotune
Seems like we're doing it wrong then.. 'cause we've been raiding end game content for at least 2 years now..

*GASP* Perhaps you're wrong!

2 years?

You might have hit a few raid targets since I took a break, prior to that your endgame (while I was raiding) was perhaps planar clears with a few kills on maestro, fay, an inny or two, maybe a gore that was given up and any kills that VD let you guys have when TMO/IB were suspended.

To say that BDA as a guild has geared up on the raid targets outside of VP and want to be in VP because it's time they naturally progressed is false.

Itap
And here we go, inb4 this gets moved to RnF.

There's a place for these discussions, and we all know where it's at. Stop turning every thread into "TMO killed my first born" discussions.

Fountree
01-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Yay for higher server pop!

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Actually, I believe the responses to arsenal's post are more ranty and trolly than his post..

and uh.. Please.. Please send me some of the drugs you're taking if you think my statement is false.. Because Jesus christ.. would I love to be as delusional as you..

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:41 PM

There's a place for these discussions, and we all know where it's at. Stop turning every thread into "TMO killed my first born" discussions.

Yes Chest please represent your guild properly and start a discussion in RnF I'd be happy to go back in forth ad infintum with you in the proper forum.

Thana8088

People like Chest just can't help themselves; TMO-hate consumes every pixel of their EQ bodies.

arsenalpow

Ok then. Back on point. I believe that legalized training in VP is bad for the health of p99 endgame being that it's already incredibly top heavy.

Autotune
01-28-2013, 12:42 PM

The fact that you all keep throwing dirt around and pretending as if your respective guild's whistle is clean is why these threads get moved to RnF. I personally wish they'd just ban your forum account and in-game account (speaking generally when people post this crap, that is).

You and chest can have fun baiting this into another TMO bash thread, I'm sure Alarti will be happy to play along.

Furme
01-28-2013, 12:42 PM
2 years?

You might have hit a few raid targets since I took a break, prior to that your endgame (while I was raiding) was perhaps planar clears with a few kills on maestro, fay, an inny or two, maybe a gore that was given up and any kills that VD let you guys have when TMO/IB were suspended.

To say that BDA as a guild has geared up on the raid targets outside of VP and want to be in VP because it's time they naturally progressed is false.

Just going to mention.. and you know this as well as I do..

You don't need gear to kill targets here.. Seriously.. The gear you can get from chardok / seb / howling stones is MORE than sufficient to kill 100% of the targets in the game without much problem..

You could have 90 toons in 5k worth of gear and easily bring down 98% of eq targets..

Now, Gear is important if you're say.. bringing down targets with 12 people.. or 30 people for some encounters..

But claiming that "Oh sorry, U R Not geared enough to raid OUR targets.." is a blatant falsehood..

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Ok then. Back on point. I believe that legalized training in VP is bad for the health of p99 endgame being that it's already incredibly top heavy.

This is actually the topic.

1008 online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is happening to the server

I believe there was a raid rules discussion thread you can post in.

Autotune
01-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Just going to mention.. and you know this as well as I do..

You don't need gear to kill targets here.. Seriously.. The gear you can get from chardok / seb / howling stones is MORE than sufficient to kill 100% of the targets in the game without much problem..

You could have 90 toons in 5k worth of gear and easily bring down 98% of eq targets..

Now, Gear is important if you're say.. bringing down targets with 12 people.. or 30 people for some encounters..

But claiming that "Oh sorry, U R Not geared enough to raid OUR targets.." is a blatant falsehood..

I didn't say the guild wasn't geared enough to kill the targets.

I said the guild hasn't progressed gear wise to warrant natural progression by killing non-vp raid targets an adequate amount.

How you got that meaning from what I said is just being silly.

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Do you honestly believe that I'm some sort of sore loser spreading anti-TMO propaganda to somehow benefit my guild? Read the progression of posts. I stated a solution to the top end raiding glut on the server, Autotune and Alarti are on the scene in seconds like some TMO spin genies immediately attacking me and my guild.

My opinion of TMO has been shaped by the constant negative interactions and GM levied infractions that TMO has accumulated on this server. FE has experienced these same type of interactions, except they are more willing plumb the depths of p99 raiding using every loophole and/or trick.

And thanks for the 2boxxing shout out Alarti. It was heartbreaking to kick that guy after we caught him. There was no GM notification or flag, just Slydexx Holmes with some old fashioned sleuthing. He was an awesome person but it had to be done. IMO we self police better than other guild on the server, something I hope every other guild does as well.

Furme
01-28-2013, 12:54 PM
The fact that you all keep throwing dirt around and pretending as if your respective guild's whistle is clean is why these threads get moved to RnF. I personally wish they'd just ban your forum account and in-game account (speaking generally when people post this crap, that is).

You and chest can have fun baiting this into another TMO bash thread, I'm sure Alarti will be happy to play along.

If wishes were nickels, I'd be a millionaire.

That being said, I believe you're as guilty as anyone of "Throwing dirt around and pretending as if your respective guild's whistle is clean"

I understand why you wouldn't.. It's the same reason I don't..

Because you don't shit where you sleep.. Sure, I could call out BDA on whatever I think is wrong Publicly.. but what would be the point? I'd just get my own guildmates mad at me and my community would dissolve.. I'm positive you do the same thing.

That being said, I am real about how I perceive my guild acting.. And as far as I've seen, It's Admirable..

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Do you honestly believe that I'm some sort of sore loser spreading anti-TMO propaganda to somehow benefit my guild? Read the progression of posts. I stated a solution to the top end raiding glut on the server, Autotune and Alarti are on the scene in seconds like some TMO spin genies immediately attacking me and my guild.

My opinion of TMO has been shaped by the constant negative interactions and GM levied infractions that TMO has accumulated on this server. FE has experienced these same type of interactions, except they are more willing plumb the depths of p99 raiding using every loophole and/or trick.

And thanks for the 2boxxing shout out Alarti. It was heartbreaking to kick that guy after we caught him. There was no GM notification or flag, just Slydexx Holmes with some old fashioned sleuthing. He was an awesome person but it had to be done. IMO we self police better than other guild on the server, something I hope every other guild does as well.

Lets look up Chest's post history... Yep I think you spread propoganda to benefit your guild.
Just because you had a GM in your guild and avoided infractions doesn't mean you didnt commit them.

Wait you had someone caught 2boxxing again?

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Yes Alarti. We caught caught someone 2boxing, notified the authorities and removed him from the guild. We self police our guild, do you?

radditsu
01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Population increases makes me cry because all the good solo spots are taken, and grouping with people makes me tired and sad.

Furme
01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Lets look up Chest's post history... Yep I think you spread propoganda to benefit your guild.

http://i.imgur.com/XLROxOH.jpg

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Yes Alarti. We caught caught someone 2boxing, notified the authorities and removed him from the guild. We self police our guild, do you?

You sure you want to stick to that story :))))

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 01:06 PM
Derp

You should probably look at my post history, my posts are in response to people spreading propaganda. I don't create the drama I just respond to incorrect or unfair posts.

Itap
01-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Population increases makes me cry because all the good solo spots are taken, and grouping with people makes me tired and sad.

Why? Playing an MMO and don't like grouping with people? :confused:

Furme
01-28-2013, 01:10 PM
You should probably look at my post history, my posts are in response to people spreading propaganda. I don't create the drama I just respond to incorrect or unfair posts.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda
3: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

I don't see anywhere in the definition that you have to Start the conversation to spread propaganda..

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 01:11 PM
You sure you want to stick to that story :))))

Why wouldn't I? It's the facts

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Why wouldn't I? It's the facts

You sure you didn't leave something out. Like he was offered a warning...not guild removed or reported. He was caught again and then booted and reported? Just saying the whole truth or none Chest.

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 01:15 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

I don't see anywhere in the definition that you have to Start the conversation to spread propaganda..

If I wanted to spread ideas.... I would be making posts to spread them. However, if BDA FE etc... wasn't spreading propoganda you wouldn't see much posting from me here. Are you saying that any defense against propoganda is propoganda?

Furme
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
If I wanted to spread ideas.... I would be making posts to spread them. However, if BDA FE etc... wasn't spreading propoganda you wouldn't see much posting from me here. Are you saying that any defense against propoganda is propoganda?

Are you attempting to defend against propaganda by spreading ideas, facts, or allegations deliberately to further your cause or to damage an opposing cause?

Then, Yes.. It's propaganda by definition!

radditsu
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Why? Playing an MMO and don't like grouping with people? :confused:

I frequently have to afk to do random things. I hate feeling obligated to do anything like pay attention or whatever. If I want to chat with people, I have a guild for that.

arsenalpow
01-28-2013, 01:18 PM
You sure you didn't leave something out. Like he was offered a warning...not guild removed or reported. He was caught again and then booted and reported? Just saying the whole truth or none Chest.

His first offense was switching to a different character and not typing enter after /q so he had 2 accounts online simultaneously which is why he was warned and not kicked. This instance was blatant, he had a twink in an MM group and didn't want to leave so instead he logged his raider in for a raid call and continued grouping.

Stop your spin artist bullshit. At least we police ourselves.

Itap
01-28-2013, 01:20 PM
I frequently have to afk to do random things. I hate feeling obligated to do anything like pay attention or whatever. If I want to chat with people, I have a guild for that.

I feel you, having a 2 year old I frequently have to afk at a seconds notice. But I enjoy grouping when I can

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 02:08 PM
His first offense was switching to a different character and not typing enter after /q so he had 2 accounts online simultaneously which is why he was warned and not kicked. This instance was blatant, he had a twink in an MM group and didn't want to leave so instead he logged his raider in for a raid call and continued grouping.

Stop your spin artist bullshit. At least we police ourselves.

I gave out 100% truth you left some out. The only one spinning here is you.

Spoonerism
01-28-2013, 02:20 PM
http://writerowl.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/train-derail.jpg

Sadad
01-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Hey look, Alarti is once again bragging about having access to BDA boards while pretending to be the server's moral compass.

Sadre Spinegnawer
01-28-2013, 02:31 PM
1024. No good games are on the horizon.

This is indeed looking like a more classic server PoP.

Even if it is so bloated with plat and items beyond fathoming.

that last line made me lol. well said, my friend, well fuckin said.

radditsu
01-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey look, Alarti is once again bragging about having access to BDA boards while pretending to be the server's moral compass.

Yo dawg if you guys are giving out board access for people in other guilds. Hook a man up. I liked the BDA boards. All we got on the FE boards is nude shinko photos all over the place.

funhorroryes
01-28-2013, 02:41 PM
what happened to my thread

Alarti0001
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM

I don't have access. If someone sends me logs or screenshots I will read them. No one has sent me rl pics nor would I share them. I wouldnt share real life information of any sort.

Stop trying to brush off your guilds corruption onto me.

Resheph
01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
what happened to my thread

It's the internet. Trying to get people to stay on topic is pretty much impossible...

Autotune
01-28-2013, 03:03 PM

I posted before you, an answer to nilbog's response, that in no way attacked your guild or was bias to anyone. You posted after me with your feelings and how you perceive things. So don't act like I came here to attack you, it's quite the opposite if we are going to say "oh I was here first then you show up with your guild QQ post."

RnF is a place for you to post your feelings, you should keep all your feelings there.

If wishes were nickels, I'd be a millionaire.

That being said, I believe you're as guilty as anyone of "Throwing dirt around and pretending as if your respective guild's whistle is clean"

I understand why you wouldn't.. It's the same reason I don't..

Because you don't shit where you sleep.. Sure, I could call out BDA on whatever I think is wrong Publicly.. but what would be the point? I'd just get my own guildmates mad at me and my community would dissolve.. I'm positive you do the same thing.

That being said, I am real about how I perceive my guild acting.. And as far as I've seen, It's Admirable..

You either haven't been around long enough or are trolling something fierce. I've never said TMO's whistle was clean nor do I pretend it is. However, posting about it all over the forums like some crying kid is pretty sad. Take it to RnF.

Agreed, how am I supposed to level easily or get someone to PL me easily!!!

BDA is just as bad as TMO and FE and that is fact.

radditsu
01-28-2013, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ehhwoOW.jpg

Lagaidh
01-28-2013, 03:39 PM
"Herding Cats"... *groan*...

I wondered how that phrase became such a business speak buzz word.

I'm fairly certain there's a fellow working where I work, that if he says "It's like herding cats" one more time... well... let's say Lay Hands could come in the form of a balled-up fist.

Not really. But shit fella... can't you be creative, or glom onto someone else's creativity, more than once per two years?

radditsu
01-28-2013, 04:48 PM
"Herding Cats"... *groan*...

I wondered how that phrase became such a business speak buzz word.

I'm fairly certain there's a fellow working where I work, that if he says "It's like herding cats" one more time... well... let's say Lay Hands could come in the form of a balled-up fist.

Not really. But shit fella... can't you be creative, or glom onto someone else's creativity, more than once per two years?

Clearly I am trying to derail the discussion to Chester Trent Lott. Specifically his role in the impeachment of our first anti dictater president.... Bill Clinton

www.dicktaters.net for more info on Bill Clinton and his deeds in his first presidential campaign.