PDA

View Full Version : Another semi new thread. but not an introduction

Feralspec
01-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Name's Caleb. Sup. I played live from 99-06/07ish. played everyclass just about to some mid level at some point. I found out about this not too long ago and jumped right in because obviously like us all. Classic eq is easily the mmo ever made (imo). I just wanted to say I've had more fun and reminiscent memories of frustration in the past 5 days then I can handle. The sense of community in the game is awesome, although its obvious the boards are trolled, (who cares its '13) because ive been on here the past 3 days. So thank you Rogean and who all put this together because its more then just a way to pass time. Its that classic EQ frustration and anger all over again. Thanks

Feralspec
01-28-2013, 10:37 AM
F*ck editing new post. after playing wow and D3 so much. i can play EQ in a new deficient manner which is much more enjoyable. almost 30 levels between 3 chars (low i know) but it hasnt taken that long. Why loot anything you can sell for 20-30x vendor price in ec. Thank god im not fucking 10 years old anymore

planeofdreams
01-28-2013, 05:20 PM
I also felt an increase of efficiency after coming back from more modern games. Welcome back.

khanable
01-28-2013, 07:07 PM
After D3 I noticed I was clicking Kick 70% faster.

Anyway, welcome!

Roll an iksar, we have tails!