PDA

View Full Version : Faction Question regarding Kaladim Dwarves: Founy Jesthands and Jeet

Nordenwatch
01-30-2013, 02:04 AM
Does anyone know what faction these guys are on, and if there's any way to improve this faction?

My rogue somehow is KoS with these guys but fine with the rest of Kaladim, its extremely confusing and irritating to pickpocket...

I'd appreciate any help greatly.

Qubhed
01-30-2013, 03:35 AM
Are you human/dark elf and are you also KoS to the halfling rogue guild? Its weird that Mater and the others in the Kaladim rogue guild are ok with you but I think Founy might be tied in with the halfling rogues.

Llodd
01-30-2013, 05:14 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=1787 ?

Boilon
01-30-2013, 05:46 AM
they would be on the Miner's Guild. This can be ruined via killing gnomes in Sol A
edit: ZAM says its Deeppockets. But pretty certain on here its Miner's Guild because my mage is kos to them all npcs after killing gnomes

Fromage
01-30-2013, 07:23 AM
Yup, if you killed gnomes in Sol A, those 4 bastards will hate you. I don't try that pickpocket without jboots up, even then it can be close making it to zone alive.

funhorroryes
01-30-2013, 08:49 AM
i just clicked the founy jestands link and lost it that the luclin models wow theyre so gay

Nordenwatch
01-30-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry, Mater also hates me I just forgot the name.

I guess I'll have to try raising both factions, I'm only threatening at the moment so I don't think it'll be a huge amount of time to raise it.

I'll report back on which faction the rogue lost... I'm going to have to assume the miner one in SOLA

Nordenwatch
01-30-2013, 12:54 PM
After doing some research, I found that there are dwarves in Butcherblock of the "Butcherblock Bandits" that give Miner 628 faction when killed. They are level 10 ish and easy to do even for a rogue. Hopefully this is the faction that is damaged and not the deeppockets one which seems extremely hard to fix!

Kalman
01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Seems that all methods to raise the 628 faction involves either a quest with the dwarves trying to kill the shit out of me or lowing the rest of the kaladim faction...

Its quite a pickle

You must have mixed something up then. Miners Guild 628 is easy to raise. Kill any Dwarven Bandit in Butcherblock. There are at least 2 different camps with like 4 of them.
This will raise your faction with Miners Guild 628 and Stormguard and lower your faction with Butcherblock Bandits.