PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody group in Chardok?

ardikus
02-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some people to group with me in Chardok. I'm a 54 Monk, trying to get my last pipe for the whistling fist quest. If you have any interest in grinding some exp here let me know!

-Groku

Silo69
02-02-2013, 01:51 AM
yes

there are light blues in the surrounding zone, solo there and hang out, you ll pick up a group

ardikus
02-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words. Got a group going yesterday evening but one DC and one leave for a raid early on. I'll be trying again today if anyone's interested shoot me a tell in game.

Swish
02-02-2013, 01:23 PM
whats your gear like Groku? Take a shaman or cleric along if you can find one and see what you can do :)

ardikus
02-02-2013, 01:32 PM
I have a Tstaff and some planar gear like a few shiverback pieces, belt of tranquility, ton po's eye patch. It's decent but nothing extremely expensive like fungi.

I was clearing yesterday with a necro and a bard to help the bard ding 60, but we were fear/snare kiting the mobs down and we didn't go down to slave pits at all. You really think it's possible to duo the betrayer spawn?

Swish
02-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Chardok is some fast XP, and I've duo'ed in there as a cleric (with an enchanter) and we did really well.

I think half the problem with Chardok is that unlike KC its a "bring your own group" affair...if you take a cleric or shaman along you can certainly do the zone in/zone out mobs and see if you can recruit some more in tells while you're XP'ing. Take some invis pots along in case there's any trouble - the only mobs I think in that area that see invis are the dogs.

Not sure about the betrayer spawn, I'd say strength in numbers there - but if you're XP'ing in the zone already you've got the start of a group, and I remember getting tells asking if we wanted any more members :)