PDA

View Full Version : Training Alchemy

Toxicus
02-04-2013, 09:45 AM
So I began training Alchemy with my Shaman the other day. But I realized that the girl in Halas that sells the stuff i need (Dargon is her name i think) is Apprehensive to me. 99% of the other merchants are Warm or Kind to me.

Why is this chic Apprehensive? I dont think i've done anything that would have caused faction loss with her.

Can anyone tell me if there is a place where i can buy Alchemy ingredients with a Barbarian Shaman?

ramul
02-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Kerra's Isle :)

Toxicus
02-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Is it possible to skill up through Alchemy out there? And does anyone out there sell Wolf Blood? Cause i dont see it on the wiki.

ramul
02-04-2013, 10:11 AM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Melixis

Doesnt look like it.

Toxicus
02-04-2013, 10:36 AM
So then does anyone know if it's natural that she con's apprehensive to me? Or could it maybe be due to my diety "The Tribunal" ? I have no clue

nilbog
02-04-2013, 10:43 AM
She is TrueSpirit faction and involved with wizard epic.

Toxicus
02-04-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm guessing raising faction with her isn't easy?

So then in order to make SoW potions at the cheapest rate i'm going to have to do some traveling around i'm guessing. Can anyone tell me where the best base prices are for a Barb Sham then? Without having done any extensive faction work.

RahlaeRuffian
02-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I get mine in NRo from the fishing village.

TWDL_Prexus
02-04-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm guessing raising faction with her isn't easy?

Raising faction with TrueSpirit isn't very difficult. And you will also need it maxed for the Shamans Epic.

Toxicus
02-05-2013, 09:28 AM
@TWDL - You say it's not very difficult, but the wiki says the only quests you can do to raise faction with them is Epic quests. Is there any information you might know about how to raise it that the wiki isn't showing? Or will i gain the faction strictly through doing the Epic quests?

@Dredge - I understand it's costly, hence the reason i am attempting to find the best prices for the materials. So as to avoid overspending.

Thanks for all the info! :)