PDA

View Full Version : Going red.

Taxi
06-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Can someone explain to me what are the steps to go from blue to red and back?

I know you have to go to the priest of dischord to go red, but going blue after that, does it involve some long quest or its just a simple book turn-in or something?

Stickyfingers
06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I always was under the impression that you were always going to be Red and couldn't switch back?

Gorgetrapper
06-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Priest of Order

Landis
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
You could petition to go from red back to blue. If you were lucky, a GM would create a custom quest for you to complete based on your level. It was a pain in the ass (required a lot of traveling and camping) but always doable. It usually involved acquiring a lot of items and giving them to the GM.

This was how it was before Kunark anyway, I don't think many people went red after they knew not to.

Reiker
06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Not sure if it works here but the Priest of Order spawns in Qeynos.

Aeolwind
06-14-2010, 03:40 PM
As of now, I've never reverted someones red status who is over level 10. By that point, you didn't make a mistake, you're just stupid.

Cyrius
06-14-2010, 03:48 PM
The Priest of Order works as intended.

Shannacore
06-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Priest of Order! Did it last week

ooantipostoo
06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Priest of order in Qeynos.

When going to deflag from PVP tag you must hail the priest of Discord and get another book. Once you have the book find the priest of order hand it to him. Once he has it Hail him and follow prompt. As of right now there is no quest implemented so its just a simple run to Qeynos.

Landis
06-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Priest of order in Qeynos.

When going to deflag from PVP tag you must hail the priest of Discord and get another book. Once you have the book find the priest of order hand it to him. Once he has it Hail him and follow prompt. As of right now there is no quest implemented so its just a simple run to Qeynos.

nice, sounds easy :)

here's an example of what i mentioned

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=4
RE: Priest of Order
Posted: May 20 2001 5:37pm | IP: Logged | Reply to this
Anonymous
User's Journal
Anonymous Score: Decent
The Priest of Order is indeed a very rare NPC. Because it is actually a GM controlled character that gives a quest to character that has turned in their Tome of Order and Discord (i.e. turned on their PK switch) and now wants to turn off the PK switch. I have seen him twice, and don't know what quest was given to the second fellow but the first fellow had to bring back drinks from the four corners of Norrath. Rare drinks. The quests are never very easy, and usually involve spending a painful amount of plat. Turning off the PK switch is not meant to be a simple or pleasant or casual thing.

Taxi
06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Once i go red, what is the server set here for the lvl difference?

Lowlife
06-14-2010, 04:38 PM
if they'd remove the no heal no buff restriction being red has, id be red from day one.

YendorLootmonkey
06-14-2010, 05:22 PM
As of now, I've never reverted someones red status who is over level 10. By that point, you didn't make a mistake, you're just stupid.

Priest of Order! Did it last week

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

Shannacore
06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
:(

YendorLootmonkey
06-14-2010, 05:55 PM
As of now, I've never reverted someones red status who is over level 10. By that point, you didn't make a mistake, you're just drunk.

Fixed it for ya, Tralina :D

Shannacore
06-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Hahahah.

I so approve of this.

Taxi
06-14-2010, 07:14 PM
So im going to be "stupid" and go red, whats the lvl range on this server for pvp?

ooantipostoo
06-14-2010, 07:50 PM
nice, sounds easy :)

here's an example of what i mentioned

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=4
RE: Priest of Order
Posted: May 20 2001 5:37pm | IP: Logged | Reply to this
Anonymous
User's Journal
Anonymous Score: Decent
The Priest of Order is indeed a very rare NPC. Because it is actually a GM controlled character that gives a quest to character that has turned in their Tome of Order and Discord (i.e. turned on their PK switch) and now wants to turn off the PK switch. I have seen him twice, and don't know what quest was given to the second fellow but the first fellow had to bring back drinks from the four corners of Norrath. Rare drinks. The quests are never very easy, and usually involve spending a painful amount of plat. Turning off the PK switch is not meant to be a simple or pleasant or casual thing.

Never heard of this GM controlled Priest of order, there was always a Priest of order in Qeynos.However the quests were always just tedious more than difficulty.

As for Level range when you go red...There is none

Mleh
06-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Never heard of this GM controlled Priest of order, there was always a Priest of order in Qeynos.However the quests were always just tedious more than difficulty.

As for Level range when you go red...There is none

Never heard/seen/known of "priest of order" before this server. But I agree due to community size red/blue should swap somewhat easily.

pickled_heretic
06-14-2010, 08:37 PM
yeah it seems like it is fun, especially for little events that could be held by guilds or w/e.

Shannacore
06-14-2010, 09:31 PM
yeah it seems like it is fun, especially for little events that could be held by guilds or w/e.

Or for zerging Mleeeehhhhhh