PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight, Sweet prince.

Daluvin
02-10-2013, 06:16 AM
It's true, If you'd seen my name you probably hated it.

But it made you stop... It made you think, "Hey, that right there is a shitty name".

And whether that made you laugh or cry, it was a moment that brought us, as people, together.

I enjoyed the heckling, the random tells, the moments two unlike people came together through a common cause, confusion.

I enjoyed being there for you, when you needed someone to yell at, when you needed someone to blame.

But above all, I enjoyed giving Sirken something to do.

RIP Ililliillilliil Illilliilliil. You did not go gentle into that good night.

Jokesteve
02-10-2013, 06:20 AM
I remember when names like these could actually cause other players to crash. lol

senna
02-10-2013, 06:25 AM
I remember targeting you at the druid rings once, I definitely took note of your odd name.

that is all

Goofier
02-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Same one from back in a day on the MT server?

Danth
02-10-2013, 03:16 PM
I saw that character from time to time. I didn't hate the name; I figured the owner wanted a difficult name to type so as to be able to be a jerk with less chance of being reported. That's the standard use for such names, after all. Never talked to him or grouped with him, though, so it beats me as to whether the stereotype proved accurate in this specific case.

Given the abundance of idiotic character names on P1999, why was this one singled out for change?

Danth

slappytwotoes
02-10-2013, 03:32 PM
I remember you LFG in KC... no one invited

Daluvin
02-10-2013, 04:20 PM
It was a "see if i can make it to 60 before I get namechanged name" so I spose I was bein a jerk in that sense.

I saw it on live on Tunare and I decided it was silly back then and I just felt like helpin the silliness live on so there ya go. It's a name better suited for a dru/wiz, the guy I saw it on live was a wiz, but playing casters ew.

And yea I sat lfg a lot =( mebbe thatll change now? social experiment go? lol.

Tierael
02-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Aww noooo Illiliililli!!li!