Spined Dragon Claws
Silver Swiftblade
Swarmcaller
Sword of Skyfire
Tolan's Darkwood

Jboots

Handmade Backpack x4
Shralok Pack x2

PM me if you want it and briefly explain why. I'd like to give this to someone who is new to p99, doesn't have much, and will actually play the character. Don't PM me if you're just some greedy douche who is going to strip it for the maybe 5k worth of gear. I'll PM the login info back to whoever I feel is going to actually use it.

**NOTE** I do NOT have the eqemu info for this account. I cannot for the life of me remember what login or password I used to set up the emu account or even what email I used. No one has access to this account other than myself, and I have no desire to ever play this character again. I very rarely play on this server at all even on my main accounts. If you are worried about me stealing your stuff later on that's understandable but I assure you that is not my intent. I am merely offering someone new a small head start, should they desire to play a ranger.

Daliant17447
02-11-2013, 12:17 AM
Congrats WalkerRS (Lendidar) on your new ranger. Enjoy!

Lavender Lilac
02-11-2013, 12:47 AM
This was a very nice thing to do. Why did you, if you don't mind me asking?

Daliant17447
02-11-2013, 02:01 AM
It was just sitting there going to waste. I'm never going to play it again and I figured there was someone out there who could put it to use.

Kevynne
02-11-2013, 02:22 AM
gratz on the new ranger!

Duckforceone
02-11-2013, 05:44 AM
nice move.... now someone do the same with a lvl 60 epic cleric... :D

Daliant17447
02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
I doubt anyone wants a banned cleric