PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the Velious Trifecta

Quiksilver
02-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Custom Cowl of Mortality
Shroud of Longevity
Primal Velium Brawl Stick

On live they were 'somewhat' easy to obtain - a little time consuming, for sure. Just attend raids, collect dkp, and spend. BUT, I've noticed the extremely high competition for end game raiding on this server so depending on the answer, I may or may not stick around to see Velious. Seems shallow, but I don't wanna play if I cant see/do/wear all the cool shit >.<

How likely to obtain for casual player? (raiding 3 to 4 nights a week)

I've got a feeling that I wont like the answer, lol.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't call raiding 3 to 4 nights a week casual but the best way to get loot is to just swallow your pride or whatever is holding you back and join whatever zerg is controlling Velious. Sharing is not caring here. Just read the forums, shits a mess.

Itap
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Raiding 4 nights a week is casual?

SamwiseRed
02-11-2013, 11:27 AM
if you dont care about loots then join a guild that fits your schedule and hope for the best.

Itap
02-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Also, I think you answered your question in OP. the more time you spend raiding, the more likely you will get the above, eventually

SamwiseRed
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
lets just hope the current zergs let some of the casual guilds have some kunark plunder when velious comes out.

Quiksilver
02-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Do you folks feel as if the trolls would wake the sleeper for shits and giggles?

SamwiseRed
02-11-2013, 11:40 AM
shits going to get woken for sure. this aint eqmac where people RP and hold hands. this is p99 where the weak perish and the strong survive.

Tiggles
02-11-2013, 11:47 AM
shits going to get woken for sure. this aint eqmac where people RP and hold hands. this is p99 where the weak perish and the strong survive.

Its in no ones best interest to wake the sleeper unless your a certain group of bitter ex IB players.

falkun
02-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Its in no ones best interest to wake the sleeper unless your a certain group of bitter ex IB players.

There's enough bitterness on this server that someone will do it. Just goes to prove my point yet again that we, as players, need to fix the raid scene and a healthy plan will work regardless of what content is available.

SamwiseRed
02-11-2013, 12:56 PM
There's enough bitterness on this server that someone will do it. Just goes to prove my point yet again that we, as players, need to fix the raid scene and a healthy plan will work regardless of what content is available.

well said

sellawiz
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I am definitely going to wake the sleeper and wipe for the lulz