PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Undead mobs higher than Specters?

Gylen
02-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone,

In an effort to continue taking advantage of my Initiate Symbol of Cazic-Thule (Spook the dead clicky), most specters have become light blue and I am looking for higher level, preferably outdoors (or in a safe indoor spot), undead mobs.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

falkun
02-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Burning Woods skeletons? They inhabit a few buildings throughout the zone (static) as well as pathing throughout the zone (wanderers).

Sebekkha
02-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Perhaps city of mist avoiding golems

Tecmos Deception
02-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Pained soul and rotting skele camps. Xp while you make raiding guilds mad!

Ravager
02-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Pained soul and rotting skele camps. Xp while you make raiding guilds mad!

Be sure to take screenshots for RnF when you destroy the medallion pieces.

MaksimMazor
02-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Or be smart and sell them...

ArumTP
02-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Be sure to take screenshots for RnF when you destroy the medallion pieces.

I think that completed medallion alone you could fetch 15k for it, if not more.

Kutsumo
02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Undead @ the combine spires in dreadlands are in the low 40s, I believe.

Swish
02-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Phantoms and stuff in Trakanon's Teeth (beware the "ping" bug though, check you're not slowly disconnecting when you zone in, F11 to get the ping meter up)

Also, CoM at the moat is viable...you'll have to pull them back up one side of the moat to keep things safeish though and there's "living" mobs (golems) mixed in sometimes.

Quiksilver
02-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Go exploring! I would check Paineel. Ya never know

Swish
02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Go exploring! I would check Paineel. Ya never know

No idea on the OP's race/class/deity but he'll need to have the faction to get a key (target a newbie area guard and say "I needz keyz"). If you're a dark elf cleric (innoruuk) you're not getting in, I tried once to solo guards in there... no faction hit.

Not to say there aren't other ways of getting in but still, you lose an element of free passage :p

The Hole has a bunch of undead buried within it, the city area stuff is probably quite dangerous to pull however and if you're fearing I'd probably give it a miss :p

Gylen
02-13-2013, 02:12 AM
I have indifferent faction in Paineel, from killing Erudite Guards for exactly the item I use against Undead (Paineel quest). I am not sure what faction you need for the key but anyway. I am a Troll Shaman of Cazic Thule.

So far I have tried Burning Woods and the Combine area in Dreadlands.

I was not a huge fan of Burning Woods due to the whole zone seemingly being a huge roamfest. Also, the problem I ran here and in Dreadlands was there were a lot of Skeletons that were light blue as well. I was hoping to find lots of blue mobs and hopefully static spawn away from roamers.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right spots in BW/DL? I will check City of Mist when I get a port out to there. I have to work on my epic quest there, anyway.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.

Swish
02-13-2013, 10:18 AM
If there's a necro at the giant fort clearing there, near the ramp (but not too near the spawns) is a safeish place to pull skeletons to... but I don't know about fearing them - fear in a zone like that is going to cause all sorts of problems.

City of Mist might be your best bet, there's a decent modifier in there so you're getting more XP for your login time, but don't rule out Paineel if you can get in...just be careful of the non-guard factions, you might be kos in parts.

Ravager
02-13-2013, 05:40 PM
I think that completed medallion alone you could fetch 15k for it, if not more.

Selling would be less interesting RnF material though.