PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Thanks

ymw
02-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Some nice fellow sold a Stein of Moggok to a merchant in the Freeport caster guild, fully charged (like that matters). I was able to snag it up for 29pp as an upgrade.

Thanks to whoever felt like being generous!

Boilon
02-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Thanks to the drunk ass who sold 7 blue diamonds to a grobb merchant about 2 weeks ago. That was amazing, made mad profits off this

Also Thanks to the idiot who sold 2 tolan bracers in north freeport. And whoever sold a crap ton of 55+ spells to a merchant in Neriakc

Everyone should be out vendor diving like I do to pick up ultimate deals!

Kagatob
02-18-2013, 04:05 AM
I ended up with a copy of each of the reseacherable necro pet spells off of one merchant in Neriak 3rd Gate the other day. I was thrilled.

ymw
02-18-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm going to go forth assuming someone did it to be a nice guy secretively, and not to be a complete idiot. It restores some faith in humanity...

Handull
02-18-2013, 04:33 AM
when i was just starting out on p99, i found some 51+ and 55+ spells on an EC vendor, sold one of the spells for 1kpp, was a great day!

Ennewi
02-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Everyone should be out vendor diving like I do to pick up ultimate deals!

Second this. Once found 2 Leatherfoot Skull Caps on a vendor (90p ea.). After a quick ground xfer I waited around for whoever looked like they might've attempted the recharge, with no-shows. Also heard of someone picking up a Lum Staff for 1p. Shares same graphic as fine steel 2h staff, maybe that's what caused the foul-up. Either way thank you. Thank you, you either very drunk/sleepless/stupid or very altruistic robin hood.

feanan
02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I dump mid range items on vendors all the time.

It's not worth my time to sit in the ec tunnel trying to make 200pp or whatever