PDA

View Full Version : New Player Introduction

cukazi
02-18-2013, 09:38 PM
My name is Ryan I started EQ back in 99 on the Fennin Ro server I had a druid that made it to 50 and eventually swapped to a monk in kunark.
I played until a little bit into PoP my monks name was Cukazi Slitherscale so I made an ikky monk on p99 lvl 11 now.
For the life of me I cant remember the guild that I did progression with in kunark/velious wasn't a huge guild. But I got really good at playing a monk and just loved it so I stuck with it.
Best memories of the first three xpacs was either killing wardens in ST or pulling the AoW's room lots of fun to be had :D
Anyway I strive to be the best at what I can do and hope that I can be a big addition to this awesome server but I am not an elitest I am always willing to help others and don't believe in stepping on toes to get ahead.
I would like to also thank the few people who have helped me out so far and the time that gotrocks spent in helping me figure out my connection issues even though it was my internet. satellite sucks! Got my phone tethered now and running great!
I hope to meet some good friends in my adventures here and contribute to the community to the best of my ability!
looking forward to grinding goblins in durga for sarnak rep! and camping the raster two times for epic ><

Spoonerism
02-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome!

I am about 2 months in myself and am having a great time!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Rubicent
02-19-2013, 05:11 AM
I used to play on veeshan back in 1999, about 5 years or so later I had quit after I got hacked. Started playing a bit a few years back when veeshan became Luclin, but it wasn't the same. Really love this server. I only had one level 50 and then kunark came out and I never made it to 60, I'd keep making new chars, I was young and didnt have that kind of patience lol. Looking forward to experiencing some classic stuff I never got to do before.