PDA

View Full Version : WTB LF Mystic Koada'Dal info/dealer

Kekephee
02-19-2013, 04:15 PM
***Edit***: I realize theres' a tradeskills thread up top and there is at least one person in there who can make this stuff, but I'm also looking for information on how much I should be paying; I'd hate to just run to that one person without knowing what I'm doing and pay more than I need to. I hope it's alright that I made a new thread. If not, I won't take it personally if it's deleted.***

Evening, folks, mid-level half elf bard looking to begin the process of upgrading my gear to Mystic Koada'Dal Mithril cultural. I'm looking for two things: pricing information (the p99 wiki doesn't list any prices) and actual names of people who can craft the stuff.

I get the impression I'll probably be paying around 2k apiece for the lesser pieces, probably more like 3-4k for the major ones. Is that about right? I've got almost 3k saved up atm and am interested in grabbing my first piece- helm preferred, but I have a feeling I probably can't afford it yet.

Any information or offers would be great. Probably what I'll do is once I know who crafts the stuff I'll write the name down and as I'm ready to buy pieces, contact you.